Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 90. (Read 87092 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
P.S. I keep receiving the "Login failed" error message in a pop-up window every time I log in, and, as before, I successfully log in after clicking OK.

What client are you using?  This issue is not tracked yet.

I'm playing in a web browser (Chromium) and I still keep seeing this pop-up window with error message every time I go to the site. As I said earlier, it's not a big deal because I'm always there a second later, and the site is working perfectly for me. I have already played some cash games and participated in more than 20 tournaments and have never had any issues whatsoever.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
Is there a target date for the next update to be implemented? New tourney schedule coming along? Keep us customers informed please.
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
P.S. I keep receiving the "Login failed" error message in a pop-up window every time I log in, and, as before, I successfully log in after clicking OK.

What client are you using?  This issue is not tracked yet.

The top-up option that used to be so simple and functional is completely broken. Please fix.

The auto top-up function is a bit confusing right now. It is a tracked issue and will be improved.

Affiliates:  reminder that bonus code is case sensitive.
The top-up option that used to be so simple and functional is completely broken. Please fix.
legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
I am also looking forward to tournaments with the buy-in option. Another thing that I think would be great is a possibility to re-enter during a freeroll with paying some amount.

I will be looking forward to the re-buys. Keep up the good work.

The beta team continues to test the new tournament modes developed.

We expect to push an update to the clients next week and introduce some fun new tournaments the community has been asking for.

Affiliate panel was updated recently, if affiliates were having issues logging in recently please try again now.
I will be looking forward to the re-buys. Keep up the good work.
The affiliate panel for 3.0 is now available.
Email [email protected] to get access to your panel or to become an affiliate.
Bonus code only at launch. Links will come next month.

v impressed w/3.0
actually prefer the btc to chip ratio change, allows for deeper play with less BTC
love the addition of the BB jackpot
mobile platform is a game changer. has a smooth/crisp GUI, doesn't lag at all, & doesn't crash or sit you out when you swap between SwC/other apps
super cool changes to the website layout

thank you SwC.
ty for the past, the present, & the future.

=question=
would it be possible to have a "mini" bad beat jackpot?
strictly for the smaller stakes, with a purpose to incentivize smaller ring games to run
if so, i'd like to donate 5,000c to start off the the mini bad beat jackpot

*-Christmas wish list-*
straddling @ jackpot cash game tables
re-entry (or re-buys) for the gtds

Smiley

OFC tournament, rebuy tournament, and multiple other fixes are being tested by the beta team. We will add them soon.
v impressed w/3.0
actually prefer the btc to chip ratio change, allows for deeper play with less BTC
love the addition of the BB jackpot
mobile platform is a game changer. has a smooth/crisp GUI, doesn't lag at all, & doesn't crash or sit you out when you swap between SwC/other apps
super cool changes to the website layout

thank you SwC.
ty for the past, the present, & the future.

=question=
would it be possible to have a "mini" bad beat jackpot?
strictly for the smaller stakes, with a purpose to incentivize smaller ring games to run
if so, i'd like to donate 5,000c to start off the the mini bad beat jackpot

*-Christmas wish list-*
straddling @ jackpot cash game tables
re-entry (or re-buys) for the gtds

Smiley
Activity: 8

We do not email players unsolicited, we only reply to support tickets. We may consider a mailing list for those that wish to be notified by us, but a core value of SwC Poker is to respect player privacy.

We have been running the 3.0 platform for about a week. The focus is on security and fixing bugs. The beta team continues to test the next update of SwC Poker, which is likely to be released next week. More tournament modes will be introduced in that update. The tournament schedule is being reviewed after receiving input from the community.
https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
https://www.spamhaus.org/consumer/definition/
https://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/email-marketing/2017/12/whats-considered-email-spam-avoid/m/
I know few things about email marketing, sending emails to your customers, which gave you their email address when signing up, is NOT considered "unsolicited email". If you comply with CAN SPAM rules (first link), then
"Bulk Email is normal email
(examples: subscriber newsletters, customer communications, discussion lists)"
as defined in second link.
I'd suggest you to read more about this and reconsider the definition of "unsolicited emails". With all due respect to privacy.

Regarding tournaments, I'd suggest to open as many as you can, of all sorts. After a while, should be easy to decide which are played more and worth improving and which ones should be killed without regret, because aren't played. Voila, listening to customers.
Site is back online. Was networking hardware issue at the host. We are using this event to develop better fail over system.

bring up that affiliate panel with referral links.

It is being tested, panel should deploy within days, unique links will become available next month.

You should consider emailing all players about relaunch, there are people who might forgot about SWC.Also emailing about updates and such wouldn't hurt.

We do not email players unsolicited, we only reply to support tickets. We may consider a mailing list for those that wish to be notified by us, but a core value of SwC Poker is to respect player privacy.

The only way to increase traffic is to give people something to play but they refuse to update and increase their tourney schedule in a timely manner, so don't wait for it.

We have been running the 3.0 platform for about a week. The focus is on security and fixing bugs. The beta team continues to test the next update of SwC Poker, which is likely to be released next week. More tournament modes will be introduced in that update. The tournament schedule is being reviewed after receiving input from the community.
It has been between 80-100 mostly, but that was the number on 2.0 aswell. Yes, Sunday reached 120.

The lil BTC and Sat Special always had a 25Gtd. The Daily Deep is a tiny bit bigger now (when it runs) but that's because it's 2 hours earlier. And the Med BTC was tiny bit bigger bc of some sat tickets and the new GTD. It has never reached even 150, which would be "almost doubled".

The only way to increase traffic is to give people something to play but they refuse to update and increase their tourney schedule in a timely manner, so don't wait for it.
legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
"Your player base almost doubled since 3.0 launch,"

This claim is not supported by numbers, not even close. It has been mostly stagnant.

Why are you saying that? That's not true. Right now the site is unreachable, but I remember almost every time I logged in I saw over 100 players online. There are several tournaments each day with 20+ and sometime 30+ participants, and they are not bots, like on some other sites, but real people you can talk to in the chat. I think it's a good achievement for a newly launched site(even for a relaunched one), because when a friend of mine launched a poker site where some people were winning dozens of dollars daily in GTD tournaments the max he achieved in 4 months of operating was fifty something players online simultaneously.
"Your player base almost doubled since 3.0 launch,"

This claim is not supported by numbers, not even close. It has been mostly stagnant.
Activity: 8
After solving your hosting issues, you might want to solve your marketing issues and bring up that affiliate panel with referral links. You did a great job with the software, I don't care what is said in trollbox about some minor bug with some text that can't be seen or time format that's not working. These are not issues.
Your player base almost doubled since 3.0 launch, it's foolish not to build momentum and 3x or 4x the player base, just by offering them tournaments to play(see bojax's post above), promos like some Big Sunday Freeroll or Krillrolls (even with small prizes) .You could bring back The Big Btc, even with smaller gtd.
You should consider emailing all players about relaunch, there are people who might forgot about SWC.Also emailing about updates and such wouldn't hurt.
There are ways to grow, I won't say more.
You say you wait for higher average traffic. Traffic doesn't play poker nor deposits on your site. Players do. And players want to play, if you don't offer them tables they want to play, they won't spend money on SWC. Easy.
Also, you say you like your site's design. It's not about you, you may as well keep the site private and admire your work at home. Should listen to people's suggestions, even if you don't change anything from a single opinion. Listening to your customers could make a huge difference for your business.
Well..rant over, I'm almost sure my message will go ignored, but hope dies last.
Gl
Is SWC down right now? Gives me an update error and when I try to download installer from website, it doesn't work either.

We are checking it now
edit: hosting issue, we are resolving it
Things like this should really be communicated. Twitter/Website/here. You're holding other people's money, after all.
Activity: 21
According to swcpoker.eu:

Online: N/A

Players: N/A

Tables:  N/A

Give it time,  probably just maintenance. 
Is SWC down right now? Gives me an update error and when I try to download installer from website, it doesn't work either.
Pages:
Jump to: