Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1620. (Read 3049503 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 23, 2013, 01:38:59 PM
So, let's review the video again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IdiBynh8Wo

"Is getting closer"

"Our PCBs are being populated"

"KnCminer"

Now let's examine the previous statements by KnCminer:

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Chip News
9/17/2013 6:29:00 AM
All,

You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now. They will be in the assembly house for a few days before they make their way to us in Sweden  and of course via the fastest method possible. (...) While it’s going to be a tight and we always knew it was. (...) We will even have some videos this week from our Swedish assembly factory as some of our smaller parts begin to be assembled ready for full production the minute the chips arrive. (...) The first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video so you can all see exactly how fast we can make Jupiter run.

Thanks
KnCMiner Team

Well, people behind KncMiner has been aware of the fact they will miss their September deadline from the onset. Did you read what they said? Let me repeat to you: "While it’s going to be a tight and we always knew it was." They are saying they always knew the timeframe to deliver a finished product would be difficult to cope with.

The another interesting fact said by KnCminer was that they would have "videos this week from our Swedish assembly factory as some of our smaller parts begin to be assembled". That is completely true and the last video published by them correlates to this statement. Notice what they state in the video, "Is getting closer", in other words, they are coming closer to start assemble the small parts on the finished printed circuit board (PCB). That is not a "getting closer" to finally test a fully working PCB with the so expected ASIC chips. That is a "getting closer" to complete the PCB with the "smaller parts".

It is easy to notice the PCB show in the video is not even complete. That is what they mean with "Our PCBs are being populated". The PCB, an essential part of the promised product, is not even ready to receive an ASIC chip for a trial:

So when they said "the first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video", they were not speaking about the last video. They were speaking about another video yet to be done, when the PCB is fully populated with the ASIC chips. However, in accordance with their own words, they know that "it’s going to be a tight".

So the question remains... How much they can cope with to assemble a few dozen PCBs with all necessary parts, including the ASIC chips, them put all that inside the designed box of fans, then repeat the process few dozen times, then package all that in proper boxes, then send all that to different parts of the world, in just one single week?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 23, 2013, 01:28:31 PM

Lol, honestly that's not why i've been this active here.

The lack of decent competition is not KnC's fault

please stop with that marketing bs.

you sound like a marketing bot and you are insulting intelligence, because KnC didnt ship anything, and as far as I am concerned bitfury lacks decent competition, not KnC.

Now, with all those bitfury kits coming out this week and with this ASIC bubble going I am worried that only you and the ones who ordered first will see some ROI.

No point to order now any ASIC...

What marketing BS?! We knew Bitfury was going to exist months back. I never doubted the guy. The biggest upset was Bitsyncom, most of their hashrate never appeared. Anyone who had orders elsewhere stand in a better position, well except BFL, but we already knew that, and I never wanted peeps to loose out with Bitsyncom. Their money and trust was sincere and genuine, and he had for al intents and purposes a proven product. The funny thing is nothing changed about me this entire time, just because I took a bullet for visiting people have always had a hang-up on me having nefarious intention, which, and this is utterly hysterical for me, I never, ever have. I went for myself, and relayed what I saw. I then made some predictions based on common sense fact on KnC and some other companies, and have been write every time. So unless I have had a crystal ball, it's safe to say there's been a common sense method to my madness. Some peope here are just having a hard time accepting this. Props to Bitfury, I just would rather want to deal with the source and not intermediary distributors who are unknowns, I stated that at the time. In a week we'll know if KnC can deliver. Nothings changed, except the difficulty is currently no where near where it should be by now.
Activity: 552
September 23, 2013, 01:15:52 PM
Coming up on another diff change...

Current Blocks: 259672 | Current Difficulty: 112628548.66635 | Next Difficulty At Block: 260063 | Next Difficulty In: 391 blocks | Next Difficulty In About: 1 day, 22 hours, 55 minutes, and 12 seconds | Next Difficulty Estimate: 145649858.39359674 | Estimated Percent Change: 29.3187740748
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
September 23, 2013, 01:10:22 PM

Hey again.

In light of the above (and your many efforts on the subject) do you have an opinion on Black Arrow? Pretty good prices, from what I've seen, and as of today paypal.

Also, sent you a PM.

This isn't the place to muse about competitors products. We could spend all day talking about Cointerra, BFL, ActiveMiner, etc - the thread is long enough without that.

Well, someone back at page 500 was hoping the hashrate was going to be equal to the number of pages on shipping day. Just doin' my part :LoL
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
September 23, 2013, 01:05:01 PM

Lol, honestly that's not why i've been this active here.

The lack of decent competition is not KnC's fault

please stop with that marketing bs.

you sound like a marketing bot and you are insulting intelligence, because KnC didnt ship anything, and as far as I am concerned bitfury lacks decent competition, not KnC.

Now, with all those bitfury kits coming out this week and with this ASIC bubble going I am worried that only you and the ones who ordered first will see some ROI.

No point to order now any ASIC...
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
September 23, 2013, 01:02:59 PM

I bought some of Jupiter shares but sold with 15% profit.
I bought some of bitfury shares but sold with 30% loss.

I am going to buy some knc hardware when prices will be like cost + 10% margin like on the normal world.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 23, 2013, 12:59:41 PM

Well done KNC

Finally, a post that gives me confidence that Camp KnC is viable.

legendary
Activity: 1442
legendary
Activity: 1442
September 23, 2013, 12:55:58 PM

Hey again.

In light of the above (and your many efforts on the subject) do you have an opinion on Black Arrow? Pretty good prices, from what I've seen, and as of today paypal.

Also, sent you a PM.

This isn't the place to muse about competitors products. We could spend all day talking about Cointerra, BFL, ActiveMiner, etc - the thread is long enough without that.
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
September 23, 2013, 12:54:41 PM
You know as interesting as this whole flame is....

From what it looks like to me KnC has a chip and a PCB! Thats already better then most, really!
Any idea on what there production line a can handle a week?
I think I missed that a few hundred pages ago..

They have no working chip in hands,
They have not tested boards, termals and production process.
They are in forest but on shedule...
Roi is already gone but shills are dancing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
September 23, 2013, 12:53:16 PM

Of course. I was one of the first to make a decision based on the research I did before they sold. I'm also going to pick-up in person and write a part-three for fun. People wanted a trilogy, so it'll be more entertaining to have some solid product facts to write about.

well, you did a good job and you deserved your unit, and you should continue with your PR work after receiving your unit.

Lol, honestly that's not why i've been this active here. I wanted to learn and be part of the cryptocurrency movement. It ultimately is where finance is going, and I have experience in disruptive finance and engineering. I care less about the ASIC era, as it is a blip in the scheme of things, but I was getting pissed at the volume of scams earlier this year, and the misleading advertising that still continues with promising best case scenarios. I'm also enraged by the lack of responsibility people have towards their wealth. It's precisely why we got into the mess we did this past decade trusting other people to manage our money. no one will give a shit about your cash more than yourself, but there are steps companies can take to provide you with a safer and more secure purchase, so you won't lose out months down the line. Again, because KnC have been the only ones actively focused on behaving fair and accountable, does not make me a shill, but it makes you wonder wtf no other 'competitor' will not behave this way? The lack of decent competition is not KnC's fault, but it sure as hell has been a blessing for them. They could take the low road and screw everyone, but they want to bulid a long-term business, apparently few if anyone else wants this. It's bizarre. Bitcoin is a burgeoning industry,a nd only a handful of companies are playing fair, of which only one or two exist in mining.

Hey again.

Also, sent you a PM.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
September 23, 2013, 12:49:10 PM
You know as interesting as this whole flame is....

From what it looks like to me KnC has a chip and a PCB! Thats already better then most, really!
Any idea on what there production line a can handle a week?
I think I missed that a few hundred pages ago..

September 23, 2013, 12:39:48 PM

Of course. I was one of the first to make a decision based on the research I did before they sold. I'm also going to pick-up in person and write a part-three for fun. People wanted a trilogy, so it'll be more entertaining to have some solid product facts to write about.

well, you did a good job and you deserved your unit, and you should continue with your PR work after receiving your unit.

Lol, honestly that's not why i've been this active here. I wanted to learn and be part of the cryptocurrency movement. It ultimately is where finance is going, and I have experience in disruptive finance and engineering. I care less about the ASIC era, as it is a blip in the scheme of things, but I was getting pissed at the volume of scams earlier this year, and the misleading advertising that still continues with promising best case scenarios. I'm also enraged by the lack of responsibility people have towards their wealth. It's precisely why we got into the mess we did this past decade trusting other people to manage our money. no one will give a shit about your cash more than yourself, but there are steps companies can take to provide you with a safer and more secure purchase, so you won't lose out months down the line. Again, because KnC have been the only ones actively focused on behaving fair and accountable, does not make me a shill, but it makes you wonder wtf no other 'competitor' will not behave this way? The lack of decent competition is not KnC's fault, but it sure as hell has been a blessing for them. They could take the low road and screw everyone, but they want to bulid a long-term business, apparently few if anyone else wants this. It's bizarre. Bitcoin is a burgeoning industry,a nd only a handful of companies are playing fair, of which only one or two exist in mining.
legendary
September 23, 2013, 12:27:25 PM

well, you did a good job and you deserve your unit, and you should continue with your PR work after receiving the very first working knc unit.

September 23, 2013, 12:24:34 PM
Nope, and I never have been, and I've stated this numerous times. They have asked me to work for them, which I have agreed to, if they prove a working product. Integrity wise I will not prior, and neither have I ever told anyone to purchase from them, or anyone else until such time as they have a working product, at which point i'd be a fool not to. I've only ever shared my own decisions, research and reasoning, and been straight the entire time. Booyah.

you use a lot of words to express your own views, thoughts regarding knc...

I guess you will be the first one to receive a working unit from them?

legendary
September 23, 2013, 12:18:55 PM
Nope, and I never have been, and I've stated this numerous times. They have asked me to work for them, which I have agreed to, if they prove a working product. Integrity wise I will not prior, and neither have I ever told anyone to purchase from them, or anyone else until such time as they have a working product, at which point i'd be a fool not to. I've only ever shared my own decisions, research and reasoning, and been straight the entire time. Booyah.

you use a lot of words to express your own views, thoughts on knc...

I guess you will be the first one to receive a working unit from them?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
September 23, 2013, 12:18:44 PM
Ditto here.  Disco joins the luser list....
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
September 23, 2013, 12:18:13 PM
Just another person for my ignore list! eat a dick disco!
September 23, 2013, 12:17:49 PM
@NoDisco

They have asked me to work for them, which I have agreed to, if they prove a working product.

Gee, quoting complete sentences is really hard! I can understand that not everyone is capable of doing it, so here it is, extra for you. Now, have a bone and troll yourself.

And what does that mean? It means "I won't work for them if they are a con-job and run away with the money". Why? Because there won't be a company to work for! Typical shitcoinorama word play that means nothing.

what? Yes, if they turn out not not be able to deliver, something I cannot predict months ago with the risks I and anyone with any common sense would acknowledge back then, I won't be comfortable working for them. Likewise I won't be comfortable working for KnC within a paid capacity until they prove themselves, thus i am not, and have not been working for them. The only think you're demonstrating here is your inability to follow what my stance has always been. It's in the open day reports I wrote when visiting people I had never met before. It's why I have never advised anyone does anything, but their own research. I shared mine as part of an iterative process to work out who the f**k they are, and what the f** they are doing. Of course once someone proves they are capable won't you take their offer somewhat more seriously? is that not the entire point? I mean you think all those people sitting on the sidelines will create as much coin as those that pre-ordered. It's a risk/reward. I'm happy to risk some money I have saved, but I will think twice before relying on someone to pay me a wage/fee, or whatever I need to rely on for my livelihood. That's plain sensible. I'm happy to play with a few grand, but not relocate to another country and be stuck there if some form of catastrophic failure exists, and those pre-ordering that have done sufficient research have always known the inherent risks that exist with such short manufacturing times. Risks exists, i've never shied away from any of that when it came to making a purchase. All i've exer done is uncovered who they are, what they are about, what they propose, the problems that may occur and the safest route to overcom them with respect to KnC and elsewhere. It's not hard to expose risk elsewhere, because the rest is compounded with marketing hype that defies the laws of physics. I still don't understand your problem NoDisco, you came to me and asked for some genuine advice via PM, which I gave you, you even offered to buy me a coffee in East London as thanks, then turned nasty for no reason, and clearly still harbour that hatred. life's too short dude, relax. I haven't harmed you, and I have no beef, so I'm not sure what the deal is here. I've been nothing, but totally honest on this forum the entire time. Fact. Did I say KnC were real and capable? yep. Have they proven that over time? yep. I prevented more people from getting ripped off, then anything else, which is I wanted to achieve. Again, i'm not sure where the animosity stems from. I have all your PMs where I gave you reasoned answers to non KnC product related concerns, all of which you were happy with. At somepoint though clearly you've taken something very personal.
Jump to: