Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1735. (Read 3049501 times)

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
September 01, 2013, 12:07:17 PM
untill now knc
have delay
because no real photo of chips
and only a word that he will sent at end of will be ready

knc will be out of time for sure

hi jelin,

may i ask which country you are from?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
September 01, 2013, 12:03:54 PM
untill now knc
have delay
because no real photo of chips
and only a word that he will sent at end of will be ready

knc will be out of time for sure
Activity: 824
Merit: 712
September 01, 2013, 11:48:58 AM
Adjust that to 450 from 400 and things change radically (and the way KnC are talking we could be seeing closer to 500). That's looking like it may be the real picture. I'd say although you may need the money you'd be wise to think hard about jumping ship when exchange rates and hash rate of the rigs could rise and the projected difficulty shown on that calculator are so pessimistic long term (see many wise posts about the unlikelyhood of it rising so much ).

We're always exposed to difficulty risks, it's a risky game to play. Even buying BTC could wipe you out. That's why the rewards can be so good.

KNC wrote: "greater than 30% performance increase " that is more than 520 for a jupiter.

It's strange to me that this  announcement was almost completely ignored here!

Performance of CGMiner doesn't necessarily translate into more GH/s.  It could be related to how hard the internal Linux controller has to work running CGMiner.  This doesn't necessarily mean that it results in more GH/s from the system.  Also, if it does, this may have been why it went up to 400 GH/s in the first place.
ImI
legendary
September 01, 2013, 11:39:42 AM
i am asking myself: what will happen to all those trolls once knc ships and the inverstment proves good.

will any of them have the guts to come here and admit being wrong? or will they choose the more pathetic way and just leave the thread without a word?

i regard this whole trolling and writing bullshit day in day out as extremly pathetic and wouldnt be surprised if we never see those *****`s again.

And if KnC doesn't ship on spec & on time?

Have we got a deal? Cheesy

I didnt say " ship on spec & on time", i said that the "investment prooves good". And i measure this of course in BTCs.

If this investment prooves wrong you can bet your ass that its going to be discussed here. But otherwise i dont expect to see any of you idiots to come here after KNC has shipped. And THATS what makes it so pathetic!

Edit: Nevertheless i like that gif. Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 01, 2013, 11:09:35 AM
i am asking myself: what will happen to all those trolls once knc ships and the inverstment proves good.

will any of them have the guts to come here and admit being wrong? or will they choose the more pathetic way and just leave the thread without a word?

i regard this whole trolling and writing bullshit day in day out as extremly pathetic and wouldnt be surprised if we never see those *****`s again.

And if KnC doesn't ship on spec & on time?

Have we got a deal? Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 01, 2013, 11:06:14 AM
We have september now, almost end of summer and no chips ready yet.

WTF is wrong with you? Take less drugs or stop writing. Its september first!! Welcome to my ignore list!

Grin lulz Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 01, 2013, 10:46:10 AM

WTF is wrong with you? Take less drugs or stop writing. Its september first!! Welcome to my ignore list!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 10:38:54 AM

I will be happy hashing 12ghs on piece of jupiter.
I will come there and say that i was wrong, lol.

From chips to shipping 3 weeks is world record, bfl had 30 Smiley
If wafer will be damaged by accident it will be disaster.
ImI
legendary
September 01, 2013, 10:31:23 AM

cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 10:30:53 AM
I don't buy miners in BTC, I buy them in USD. If I make more USD than I paid I have a positive return.

But you'll have more USD if you just buy the BTC and hold them. Why do you want less USD?

Don't waste your time Syke.  He is locked into a fiat mind-set, and doesn't understand that a miner's purpose is to generate more BTC than it cost in BTC... otherwise, just buy the BTC directly and come out way ahead.

So you can easily buy $14,000 or more bitcoin on credit card?  0% interest with 1% cash back?  There are more angles than you seem to present

How can you buy btc with a credit card? Say I wanted to purchase $8000 in btc with my credit card, how would I go about making that purchase in the US?

Buy some hot stuff on newegg/amazon
Sell for btc here and bitmit
Activity: 347
September 01, 2013, 10:23:31 AM
I don't buy miners in BTC, I buy them in USD. If I make more USD than I paid I have a positive return.

But you'll have more USD if you just buy the BTC and hold them. Why do you want less USD?

Don't waste your time Syke.  He is locked into a fiat mind-set, and doesn't understand that a miner's purpose is to generate more BTC than it cost in BTC... otherwise, just buy the BTC directly and come out way ahead.

So you can easily buy $14,000 or more bitcoin on credit card?  0% interest with 1% cash back?  There are more angles than you seem to present

How can you buy btc with a credit card? Say I wanted to purchase $8000 in btc with my credit card, how would I go about making that purchase in the US?
cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 10:18:46 AM
4btc for 12ghs
Nobody wants them.

I can afford jupiter, but it was too risky for me to buy one and pray for roi.
I prefer investing in shares, jd investments, other asic hardware.

I'm not freaking surprised, all your ranting throughout this thread w.r.t. ROI for this??

KnC offer $17.5 per Gh/s.

You are offering $48.33 per Gh/s!

FFS!
Please add vat,  shiping cost, psu
It will be 25$ per Gh/sec in very late october

I bought only 4 shares of bitfury (12GHs) just for diversification.
I bought same for jupiter, 2.85 12Ghs

Not the best investment lol.
Activity: 532
September 01, 2013, 10:00:22 AM
4btc for 12ghs
Nobody wants them.

I'm not freaking surprised, all your ranting throughout this thread w.r.t. ROI for this??

KnC offer $17.5 per Gh/s.

You are offering $48.33 per Gh/s!

FFS!
cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 09:43:11 AM
4btc for 12ghs
Nobody wants them.

Activity: 476
September 01, 2013, 09:39:35 AM
520 is
400*0.30+400=520
Change base clock to 320, not 400

Why do you insist on 320? The first was 350/175Ghs hashrate. After minimum guarantee 400/200Ghs is now promising an increase of 30%.
Even if the increase was about 350, would be 455.

P.D
It is quite clear because no one buys their 3Ghs bitfury by 3BTC. Because one AM Blade costs a little more and has 4 times more hashrate
Bitfury 3ghs chip cost 1btc not 3btc. And there are meant as sample for dev designing the miners for chips shedule for october delivery or later.

edit
sorry, now i see you were refering to bbxx auction, please disregeard my post. Smiley
Activity: 389
September 01, 2013, 09:34:15 AM
520 is
400*0.30+400=520

Why do you insist on 320? The first was 350/175Ghs hashrate. After minimum guarantee 400/200Ghs is now promising an increase of 30%.
Even if the increase was about 350, would be 455.

P.D
It is quite clear because no one buys their 3Ghs bitfury by 3BTC. Because one AM Blade costs a little more and has 4 times more hashrate
Activity: 462
September 01, 2013, 09:12:57 AM

cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 08:58:33 AM
Come On knc protect the network with stop delivered miner at December and leave the other companies to f... The network

In november jupiter will earn 30%, then 15%, 7, 3.5, 1.5 and you will turn off.
Or worse.

No one wants buy my bitfury shares and knc shares (september ones)
People are not stupid

People may not be, but you surely are.

Yes i am stupid, i bought jupiter shares from order 5x
cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 08:54:22 AM
520 is
400*0.30+400=520
cryptoshark
September 01, 2013, 08:53:19 AM
Come On knc protect the network with stop delivered miner at December and leave the other companies to f... The network

In november jupiter will earn 30%, then 15%, 7, 3.5, 1.5 and you will turn off.
Or worse.

No one wants buy my bitfury shares and knc shares (september ones)
People are not stupid
Jump to: