Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1730. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 517
September 02, 2013, 10:20:14 AM
The last news seems to tell : We are going to do batches.
No shipping between the 15th of October and mid-November.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 02, 2013, 10:19:13 AM
...so, quite all of you are saying that I should finalize my two june KNC pre-orders (1 Jupiter + 1 Saturn), both #15xx orders ;P ;P ;P ?!?!?!?!?!

It isn't right?!?!? Grin

cheers!!! Smiley
-anykeywhy-

Unfilled pre-orders are not valid anymore. You had a bit over a week to do that in June.

My orders are still valid and in the order number queue... (plus: as KNC stated, they also have can satisfy other added orders in-time..)
If you have any SURE/VERIFIED news, please report it back and I will thank you! Wink

cheers! Smiley

As far as i know you have to pay the full order for it to be shipped, and the que is based on paid orders.
Thank god ive paid for mine already

I've contacted KNC to solve any doubt!!! Wink They stated that they would alert customers when purchased goods payment should become DONE, then give us one week to finalize the payment!!!  Wink 

I'll report back as soon as I will receive reply from KNC!!!
cheers! Smiley

I had an early June preorder and because I was away out of country I missed the payment date by 2-3 days....and sorry I was told to reorder and my order would be placed at the end of the line. I had an order in the first few hundred...if they honour your unpaid June preorder...myself and I'm sure many others will lose their shit on them.

It says clearly on their site: "Please note that production and shipping queue is based on full payment, not order date."

I'm guessing there won't be as many smiley faces in his follow-up post.   Cry
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
September 02, 2013, 10:08:52 AM
...so, quite all of you are saying that I should finalize my two june KNC pre-orders (1 Jupiter + 1 Saturn), both #15xx orders ;P ;P ;P ?!?!?!?!?!

It isn't right?!?!? Grin

cheers!!! Smiley
-anykeywhy-

Unfilled pre-orders are not valid anymore. You had a bit over a week to do that in June.

My orders are still valid and in the order number queue... (plus: as KNC stated, they also have can satisfy other added orders in-time..)
If you have any SURE/VERIFIED news, please report it back and I will thank you! Wink

cheers! Smiley

As far as i know you have to pay the full order for it to be shipped, and the que is based on paid orders.

I've contacted KNC to solve any doubt!!! Wink They stated that they would alert customers when purchased goods payment should become DONE, then give us one week to finalize the payment!!!  Wink 

cheers! Smiley

I had an early June preorder and because I was away out of country I missed the payment date by 2-3 days....and sorry I was told to reorder and my order would be placed at the end of the line. I had an order in the first few hundred...if they honour your unpaid June preorder...myself and I'm sure many others will lose their shit on them.

It says clearly on their site: "Please note that production and shipping queue is based on full payment, not order date."
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 02, 2013, 10:04:34 AM
so does that mean. All orders that were supposed to go in September are now scheduled to go out no later than October 15th?
Regards

It means they anticipate to fulfil all orders made by October 15th.

They aren't stupid so they wouldn't say that knowing the backlash should they not deliver on time I think..making a rod for their own back they don't need to set an exact date. Liking this.

+1
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
September 02, 2013, 10:03:48 AM
Mine's where other unpleasant, resolved, troubles..... .....I understand you! Smiley

But I clearly remember that KnCminer stated as part of their business rules, since their start, that they would NOT accept payments for pre-orders like other companies did...... Also they stated that they would send an payment invoice to un-payed pre-orders, one week before the last usable day to accomplish the full payment.. An that would happen once they could define theis shipping time-line (& obviously their production rate/capability...) ...  ... ... ...
That was part of KNCminer Network Protection & Customers Protection Program since may 2013 as thy started publicly...

AND EXACTLY FOR THAT REASON I PLACED MY PRE-ORDERS and still haven't payed for them... ...So, I'm waiting for an "official" answer from KNC support (emailed them)!!! Wink

If I remeber well also this, but unsure here, they stated also that they would keep your order queue position even if you add more machines on your order later...
Till now, I have received all KNC emails since my account on their site was created, in may, and nothing mentioned any order cancellation... ...my orders are still up and with the same progressive numbers!!!

If you still remember, when KNC "appeared", they were tagged as scammers... (..and someone really stupd still do it..) ... A bunch of us never think that and continued/continue to support KNC and invest in their business, accordingly to our-own capability! Wink  --I'm sorry to had recall tis times to KNCminer, please forgive me! These days are definitely BEHIND !!! Grin Grin Grin

Kind Regards,
-anykeywhy-

Sorry but we were all notified on the KNCminer website and on this forum that pre-orders had to be paid in full by June 10, 2013.
I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

Payment Window Closing

6/10/2013 7:10:00 PM

All,

At midnight CET tonight (10:00pm GMT) the 7 day payment will close for new orders. Which means that all orders paid after that time will simply enter the Shipping queue on a first come first service bases.

There are however a few exceptions.

1. People having payment issues that have been previously registered with ourselves (before midnight) either via email or via phone.

2. People who are waiting on a reply to a delivery or support question form us before they are able to pay.

3. For people paying with Bank transfers. We will allow a few more days for the transfer to take place.

https://www.kncminer.com/news?page=3
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
September 02, 2013, 10:02:59 AM
Uhh getting so exited now  Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 02, 2013, 10:01:42 AM
so does that mean. All orders that were supposed to go in September are now scheduled to go out no later than October 15th?
Regards

They aren't stupid so they wouldn't say that knowing the backlash should they not deliver on time I think..making a rod for their own back they don't need to set an exact date. Liking this.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
September 02, 2013, 09:58:29 AM

Store Update

...You will all be given preferential treatment with our future generation devices.

We will not forget the support you have given us.

Thanks,

KnCMiner Team

Can I trade my "preferential treatment with future devices" for 1 week earlier delivery on my current order?
Activity: 392
September 02, 2013, 09:57:40 AM

It isn't right?!?!? Grin

cheers!!! Smiley
-anykeywhy-

cheers! Smiley

cheers! Smiley

Mine's where other unpleasant, resolved, troubles..... .....I understand you! Smiley

But I clearly remember that KNCminer stated as part of their business rules, since their start, that they would NOT accept payments for pre-orders like other companies did...... Also they stated that they would send an payment invoice to un-payed pre-orders, one week before the last usable day to accomplish the full payment.. An that would happen once they could define theis shipping time-line (& obviously their production rate/capability...) ...  ... ... ...
That was part of KNCminer Network Protection & Customers Protection Program since may 2013 as thy started publicly...

AND EXACTLY FOR THAT REASON I PLACED MY PRE-ORDERS and still haven't payed for them... ...So, I'm waiting for an "official" answer from KNC support (emailed them)!!! Wink

If I remeber well also this, but unsure here, they stated also that they would keep your order queue position even if you add more machines on your order later...
Till now, I have received all KNC emails since my account on their site was created, in may, and nothing mentioned any order cancellation... ...my orders are still up and with the same progressive numbers!!!

If you still remember, when KNC "appeared", they were tagged as scammers... (..and someone really stupd still do it..) ... A bunch of us never think that and continued/continue to support KNC and invest in their business, accordingly to our-own capability! Wink  --I'm sorry to had recall tis times to KNCminer, please forgive me! These days are definitely BEHIND !!! Grin Grin Grin

Kind Regards,
-anykeywhy-
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
September 02, 2013, 09:57:13 AM
Regards

September as in "the end of September", so yes. End of September to 15th of October: ~3 weeks.

I also wonder if there'll be a way to upgrade my gear.

I currently have a hosted Saturn, and would not say no to upgrading it to Jupiter around November-December (without buying a new machine).
Activity: 532
September 02, 2013, 09:55:46 AM
Regards

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
September 02, 2013, 09:53:58 AM
Regards
Activity: 71
September 02, 2013, 09:53:27 AM

You will all be given preferential treatment with our future generation devices.

Cool

I like their style. It may be words, but they're saying the all right things to impress me. Setting a shipping completion date of 15th Oct is huge news in its own right. Go KNC!
Activity: 142
Hive/Ethereum
September 02, 2013, 09:52:45 AM
Furthermore to reduce any concerns regarding loyalty, of course we intend to acknowledge all customers that have supported us. You will all be given preferential treatment with our future generation devices.

Thanks,

KnCMiner Team

orly?! tell me more...
Activity: 106
September 02, 2013, 09:49:48 AM
Great confidence building words. I Like.
Activity: 190
September 02, 2013, 09:45:31 AM

You will all be given preferential treatment with our future generation devices.

Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 02, 2013, 09:44:43 AM
Just got that myself. Makes me wonder if we can buy modules to upgrade rigs and how much they'd cost?

Activity: 271
September 02, 2013, 09:41:17 AM

Store Update

As mentioned in our former newsletters, we are aware of the service we provide to our customers.

Previously we promised to set a precedent in protecting our customers’ share of the network.

Due to your overwhelming support, and part availability, we are forced to announce all new sales will now be delivered from mid-November on wards. 

All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th.

All new sales will reflect our November price point of;

·         Jupiter at $4,995

·         Saturn at $2,995

Mercury has now been discontinued.

There currently exist a few unpaid orders which are marked for October delivery. If these orders remain unpaid, they will become available for purchase again, unless payment is received. The devices will then be added back into our site on a daily bases. The same procedure will also be in place for refunded orders. So keep an eye on our site for any October deliveries.

Furthermore to reduce any concerns regarding loyalty, of course we intend to acknowledge all customers that have supported us. You will all be given preferential treatment with our future generation devices.

Thanks,

KnCMiner Team
Activity: 588
September 02, 2013, 09:13:09 AM

It isn't right?!?!? Grin

cheers!!! Smiley
-anykeywhy-

cheers! Smiley

cheers! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
September 02, 2013, 07:17:12 AM
untill now knc
have delay
because no real photo of chips
and only a word that he will sent at end of will be ready

knc will be out of time for sure

Put your money where your mouth is:

http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

It surprises me there is lil more no bets considering such optimism here