Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1778. (Read 3049501 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
August 26, 2013, 06:35:24 PM
Ok I will ask for refund and I will see

yay! get lost, better for me!
I doubt he even has an order...Why would someone cancel out being so close to delivery? Not a single delay...With such fabulous confirmation? Seems downright suspicious to me. Maybe he just needs the money, ... or a bit tight on cash at home maybe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
August 26, 2013, 06:09:27 PM

yay! get lost, better for me!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
August 26, 2013, 06:08:14 PM
legendary
LIR DEV
August 26, 2013, 06:07:07 PM
Does knc do refund or not ?
Anymore?

Yes, right up till your product ships. (also stated several times)
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
August 26, 2013, 06:05:06 PM
Does knc do refund or not ?
Anymore?
legendary
LIR DEV
August 26, 2013, 05:39:38 PM
Cole said. “Everything is still on track for me to have Jupiters in customers’ hands in September.” He expects to fill most of his customers’ orders in early October, and says that he should have cleared the current queue of orders by mid October.
KNC are a funny bunch. They won't tell their customers - who have spent millions of dollars - when they expect to deliver. But they will tell some crappy news website Grin
They've always said September, and the preorder delivery estimates always indicated late September, so I'm not sure what you mean other than you didn't pay attention..?
They have never stated they would clear all orders in 3 weeks before - EVER. And as I said above, Sam's now made it pretty clear in the article that it will be the last week in September through first two weeks of October, which was never stated before either. So stop being a smug know-it-all dick.

P.S. you = ignored. Trolls - keep voluteering for my ignore list  Cool

Actually in MULTIPLE posts on this thread from people who contact KnC have stated it would be late september.

Stop being a complete moron and maybe people would give you some credit.
I ignored your trolling comment earlier. But...

now...

you = ignored too Grin

I can see it will be a lot easier to follow this thread with all you argumentative keyboard jockey's out of the way.
Yeah, the truth is hard for some people; but the good news is God still loves you, even if we don't.
Question:  How are you "following" the thread, and coming up with such an off-base analogy? Looks more like you want to spread disinformation to me, and ignore the dozens of posts where it clearly indicates otherwise.
Saying "I can see it will be a lot easier to follow this thread with all you argumentative keyboard jockey's out of the way." Is a clear admission you're NOT following the thread, at all. (Especially after being told twice by two separate full members)
Activity: 798
August 26, 2013, 05:31:23 PM
Cole said. “Everything is still on track for me to have Jupiters in customers’ hands in September.” He expects to fill most of his customers’ orders in early October, and says that he should have cleared the current queue of orders by mid October.
KNC are a funny bunch. They won't tell their customers - who have spent millions of dollars - when they expect to deliver. But they will tell some crappy news website Grin
They've always said September, and the preorder delivery estimates always indicated late September, so I'm not sure what you mean other than you didn't pay attention..?
They have never stated they would clear all orders in 3 weeks before - EVER. And as I said above, Sam's now made it pretty clear in the article that it will be the last week in September through first two weeks of October, which was never stated before either. So stop being a smug know-it-all dick.

Actually in MULTIPLE posts on this thread from people who contact KnC have stated it would be late september.

Stop being a complete moron and maybe people would give you some credit.
I ignored your trolling comment earlier. But...

now...

you = ignored too Grin

I can see it will be a lot easier to follow this thread with all you argumentative keyboard jockey's out of the way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
August 26, 2013, 05:28:08 PM
I plan on mining with my Jupiter for a few weeks and then selling it for more than I paid for it. We'll see how that works out, but I can still mine with it while trying to sell, win win.

With the quickly-rising difficulty, I don't know that people will be willing to pay even purchase price... especially with manufacturers dropping price as time marches on.

Have you SEEN what erupters are STILL going for on eBay?

i will make also a company
i will take your money with pre-order
and then i will go for holidays to vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on guys
does any good lawyer here at forum
to stop all these companies
THEY HAD TAKE OUR MONEYS

Dude, you've been out of the newbie section for a while, apparently. Feel free to post like it.
legendary
LIR DEV
August 26, 2013, 05:25:44 PM
You didn't quote the 3 weeks statement, and they haven't started November pricing yet, so how could you think any different?
P.S.  I wasn't trying to be a "Di**", just stating what's obviously been overlooked by you, but thanks for revealing your true nature, before I spent too much energy explaining previously revealed information to an obvious pessimist.
August 26, 2013, 05:07:06 PM

legendary
LIR DEV
August 26, 2013, 04:55:28 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 26, 2013, 04:41:53 PM
Careful now, everyone's going to jump on you for saying something like that...
August 26, 2013, 04:31:33 PM
http://kncminer.cn/news/demo-machine-shanghai/

FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:
We will present you a genuine Shanghai Machine
In the end of September, we will present you in Shanghai genuine machine, then you will be able to experience the performance of the mining machine.

So ... Will KNC send the miners from China to the costumers ? Or will they be sent from Sweden ?
I think it's pretty obvious from the coindesk article, if everything goes to plan, shipping will be last week in September through first two weeks of October.

This ties in perfectly with this statement that they will demonstrate the machine in China at the end of Sept.

And they will ship from Sweden, as this is how the tax etc has been handled.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
August 26, 2013, 04:26:02 PM
http://kncminer.cn/news/demo-machine-shanghai/

FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:
We will present you a genuine Shanghai Machine
In the end of September, we will present you in Shanghai genuine machine, then you will be able to experience the performance of the mining machine.

So ... Will KNC send the miners from China to the costumers ? Or will they be sent from Sweden ?
August 26, 2013, 04:13:04 PM
your 3 week assumption in early Oct
You can't read. Or you are an idiot. Or a troll. In any case, you are ignored.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
August 26, 2013, 04:09:07 PM

Not sure how you take "in September" (but not "early september") to "mid October" as a maximum of three weeks.

It could certainly be 3 weeks, 4 weeks, 5 weeks, even 6 weeks.   Sept 10 to Oct 22nd would meet the loose definition in the article and would be 6 weeks.  It would also not contradict prior statements by the company.  I am not saying it IS 6 weeks or that it CAN'T be 3 weeks. I am simply say you are assuming something not stated by the company.  

My guess is if it ends up taking >21 days from the first order you will once again jump on your 3 week assumption in early Oct, and complain you were mislead, despite it never being promised by the company.

Simple version:
The only person claiming all orders will be shipped in three weeks is you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 26, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
Hilarious everyone trying to get others to jump ship to give themselves better position

Round and round same shit slung every hour

Agreed the reason I campaigned for secured payment, was so I wouldn't have to deal with the emotional anguish of FUD being spread, and it potential effect on me.

That said for those entangled with companies not offering secured payment, they have every reason to shit themselves...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 26, 2013, 03:58:59 PM
Hilarious everyone trying to get others to jump ship to give themselves better position

Round and round same shit slung every hour
August 26, 2013, 03:55:08 PM
I think this is how most professional companies would've approached it as well as it announces it to all their customers at once, rather than telling one customer one thing and the next another.
Very true. But it's something they could put in their newsletter if the are certain they will ship mid Sept and clear all orders in 3 weeks. It would put customers minds at ease to know this.

They don't intend to clear all orders in three weeks.  They indicated they would clear all orders by the end of October.  Just thought I would help you out so early October you don't later claim they are keeping things from you.  
You appear to be an idiot. Just thought I'd help you with your poor eyesight:

The company is still on track to receive its chips in September. “It won’t be at the beginning of September, I’ll tell you that,” Cole said. “Everything is still on track for me to have Jupiters in customers’ hands in September.” He expects to fill most of his customers’ orders in early October, and says that he should have cleared the current queue of orders by mid October.

This means that he is planning to have sufficient capacity to fulfill all current orders within a three-week period.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
August 26, 2013, 03:47:41 PM
I think this is how most professional companies would've approached it as well as it announces it to all their customers at once, rather than telling one customer one thing and the next another.
Very true. But it's something they could put in their newsletter if the are certain they will ship mid Sept and clear all orders in 3 weeks. It would put customers minds at ease to know this.

They don't intend to clear all orders in three weeks.  They indicated they would clear all orders by the end of October.  Just thought I would help you out so early October you don't later claim they are keeping things from you. 
Jump to: