Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2020. (Read 3049499 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
the calculations are including the Wattage... i`m hoping that the level off happens sooner then later Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Damn he hid it good, very misleading!

Congrats $1k!
lol - you missed the "." before the number, although I wish I could throw coin around like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Congrats $1k!
lol - you missed the "." before the number, although I wish I could throw coin around like that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
In my opinion, difficulty creates opportunity 1) the gpu and asicminer usb will give up or died off eventually 2) as difficulty increases the amount of coins harvested daily is reduced 3) The price of bitcoin may increased. So at the end it will benefit the Asic Miners.

By the way in Dec 2012 or earlier the fortune tellers will say the same thing, difficulty increase and what not .. but those who don't listen to some of these garbage and went a head and bought the Avalon batch 1 now they enjoy the golden harvest... and where are those nay slayers ? maybe they went back to their caves..and had to re-do their calculations. Grin
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
i compiled a short list of what would happen if:
miners would be delivered end of September and the difficulty will continue to rise 25% every 11 days (re-target time)
In my opinion, this is the more pessimistic view... i'm guessing the difficulty increase will level off towards the end of the year.

The -Mining should have been mining hardware cost

EDIT: is there a site that shows how much the difficulty rose every 11 days and has a history?
EDIT2: this calculation is done @ 108$/BTC
This prediction could be accurate, and I'm a newbie with all this crypto-currency business so I probably do understand enough.
But with these predictions the difficulty reaching 4 billion in less than a year, what's realistically going happen to Bitcoin???

Could any or all of the following happen?
1. Miners play game of chicken and wait for some miners to switch off unprofitable rigs, hopefully making profitable again.
2. Bitcoin value rises dramatically especially because fewer coins are being found, hopefully making profitable again.
3. Compulsory transaction fees introduced to keep miners rigs switch on and hash rate's high for a more secure Bitcoin network, therefore making profitable again.

Don't forget cost of electricity. a 350GH/s Jupiter supposedly consumes 1000 Watts.

Also, the companies solely in the business of producing mining hardware going still be around when difficulty is in the multi-billion area.
Activity: 244
The difficulty will even out and wont keep to its current 30+% difficulty increase once most of the ASICs are released. I think we are in for a MASSIVE difficulty change and then a slow in increase.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
I apologize but this time I was replying to the guy just earlier..

EDIT: is there a site that shows how much the difficulty rose every 11 days and has a history?

Sorry then Grin

I didn't notice OP edit his post asking for difficulty data source
legendary
I apologize but this time I was replying to the guy just earlier..

legendary
Bitcoindifficulty.com Blockchain.info

sorry bro I know I should mind my own business but why are you posting the same url twice in a few minutes? I can assure you that who is following this thread is likely doing the same with the KnC openday thread, no?
legendary
Bitcoindifficulty.com Blockchain.info
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
miners would be delivered end of Setember and the difficulty will continue to rise 25% every 11 days (re-target time)

good work thanks :-)

Obviously I hope that the difficulty will not maintain the current growth rate, wishful thinking probably.

In any case, if we have our rigs in time we will draw a good profit notwithstanding the growth steepness

My bet is that this does not stay linear.  Nothing ever does.  The only way that this would continue to grow at the same rate is if more powerful mining machines continue to be released.  I don't see that happening in that short amount of time, therefore I expect the diff to plateau a bit.  Probably rendering the more common GH/s units, either the 5GH/s or the 50GH/s units, into the profit realm of 5 to 10 dollars per day just like what is the case with the HD7970 GPUs today.  There will definitely be a saturation point where people choose not to run their units because they don't make a profit.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
NEIN, ICH BIN DER BITCOIN!
That's what we also expected in September, the diff.... we are counting is between 75 and 150 millions...
legendary
miners would be delivered end of Setember and the difficulty will continue to rise 25% every 11 days (re-target time)

good work thanks :-)

Obviously I hope that the difficulty will not maintain the current growth rate, wishful thinking probably.

In any case, if we have our rigs in time we will draw a good profit notwithstanding the growth steepness
miners would be delivered end of September and the difficulty will continue to rise 25% every 11 days (re-target time)
In my opinion, this is the more pessimistic view... i'm guessing the difficulty increase will level off towards the end of the year.

The -Mining should have been mining hardware cost

EDIT2: this calculation is done @ 108$/BTC

legendary
Congrats $1k!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcoinrama, Thanks dude. let me know where I can send you some bitcents for your troubles. --- Nevermind, just saw your address... .10 btc en route
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
thanks for giving up your time and money to make all of us who's invested in KnC miners sleep a little better.

you're a genlteman and a scholar Bitcoinorama

Cheers
i`m thinking where many have failed one will prevail, and from the looks of it the guys at knc just might do it, even if people are foreseeing delays until november or december.
thanks for the update bitcoinorama
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
thumbs up!
Activity: 407
thaaaank you veeery much Bitcoinrama !!!
Jump to: