Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2016. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
this kind of hype machine will do wonders for the ebay re-sellers!  $20k?  $30K?  beyond?

actually resales should be low since kncminer says they will be able to pump out high volume when needed
so maybe ebay just fills up with BFL and ASICminer Erupters?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Great some news we have all been waiting for. One happy puppy  Smiley
Activity: 389
Lottery and queue position update
All

I know you have all been waiting for the lottery results and your final queue position. The wait is almost over I can assure you of that.

We now believe that everyone who had a payment issue in the first few days has been sorted. Which means we can take all the paid order numbers into a hat and draw them out,

This will happen in the next few days and we will make the results public after confirming that the winners don’t want to be anonymous.

We have also been working away at the customer service issues to give the final number on people who are eligible to keep their preorder placement. The number was 890 but has dropped a little as not all bank transfers arrived in time.

There are still a few more customer service tickets open that need to be solved before we can give exact queue positions, but as I said the queue is shorter by a few which means that everyone who paid successfully in the first week will have their box leave our factories in the first few days.

The exact shipping day (1-5) and order number will be added to your account next week   

Thanks
KnCMiner team
Source

Well lets wait next week...

Thanks
Activity: 45
Now this is what I am talking about!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Adds some extra confidence that KNCminer will get the Jupiter up and running shortly  Smiley

Or die trying! It certainly ups the ante to pull off execution on time. It's a brilliant choice of sponsorship - this has the potential exposure to give KnC a chance to compete against AM.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Adds some extra confidence that KNCminer will get the Jupiter up and running shortly  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
Activity: 314
Activity: 407

.)) cool, so we wait week for information, that we will have to wait next week.

who said that these infomation will be released until 7  days or something like that? and what will these information change?...nothing
...everybody knows that they are busy with the chiporder, too.
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null

.)) cool, so we wait week for information, that we will have to wait next week.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
Lottery and queue position update
All

I know you have all been waiting for the lottery results and your final queue position. The wait is almost over I can assure you of that.

We now believe that everyone who had a payment issue in the first few days has been sorted. Which means we can take all the paid order numbers into a hat and draw them out,

This will happen in the next few days and we will make the results public after confirming that the winners don’t want to be anonymous.

We have also been working away at the customer service issues to give the final number on people who are eligible to keep their preorder placement. The number was 890 but has dropped a little as not all bank transfers arrived in time.

There are still a few more customer service tickets open that need to be solved before we can give exact queue positions, but as I said the queue is shorter by a few which means that everyone who paid successfully in the first week will have their box leave our factories in the first few days.

The exact shipping day (1-5) and order number will be added to your account next week   

Thanks
KnCMiner team
Source

Activity: 407
otherwise, still waiting for lottery results and cleared positions for preorder queue.
Yes, it would be nice.
I tough that 1 week would been enough for the late payers.

got a mail from emilia 1 hour ago: the lottery winners have not yet been drawn
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yo, update!:

Re: BitcoinOrama Report on the KnCminer/OrSoC Open-day Mon 10/06/13 (Stockholm)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2503674

Haz videoz!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Same for me, they are clearing the backlog
Activity: 280
Beside my confirmed orders, I have 2 orders which I canceled my self. So the canceled orders were stayed in my orders stash since then now I see they gone. I thing this means that they do something with the orders.

Same here. Also, two of my orders had the status "new" before, and they are now switched to "paid." Looks like they are just cleaning up a few things before they release the information.

Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
Beside my confirmed orders, I have 2 orders which I canceled my self. So the canceled orders were stayed in my orders stash since then now I see they gone. I thing this means that they do something with the orders.
Activity: 51
Tic toc. It's funny how time slows down when we all have a vested interest in an outcome.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
This delay is not a good omen.
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
It is. But you have to consider the amount of work to filter the preorders out.
Jump to: