Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2017. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 517
otherwise, still waiting for lottery results and cleared positions for preorder queue.
Yes, it would be nice.
I tough that 1 week would been enough for the late payers.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
There's a new pool.

yep, it is the new one.

otherwise, still waiting for lottery results and cleared positions for preorder queue.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
There's a new pool.
And I didn't see this on here before :
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

thx dwdoc  Smiley

i know that probably they r the most honest and respectable,

Seriously, where do you get that from? (not having read the entire thread and all.) Are you saying this not to offend the myriads of shills in this thread? If so, that's probably the right move.  Roll Eyes

Don't base your impression on what you read from the shills, do your due diligence and don't forget that they haven't shipped yet, let alone produced a single ASIC. The baby can still be aborted, so use only play money if you're set on preordering. Also, check your ROI as the delivery will not be before September/October (and, as with all the other ASIC makers, there is no guarantee that the schedule will be met).

ok ks, i don't have grounds to state "i know"; i should have to use "i feel".

unfortunately i'm seeing that if someone would like to invest in mining, have to have the guts to risk, and even to risk in hurry (the worst thing to do)

all this uncertainty probably will keep me out  the mining scene Cry

Sorry for the semi-bashing, I'm trying to keep this thread honest.

And yes, if you're looking for certainty, stay clear of the new mining hardware for now. The market is totally nuts and you're probably better off buying some Bitcoins and holding onto them for the next 6 months. Only use your play money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Crypto-ideologist

thx dwdoc  Smiley

Seriously, where do you get that from? (not having read the entire thread and all.) Are you saying this not to offend the myriads of shills in this thread? If so, that's probably the right move.  Roll Eyes

Don't base your impression on what you read from the shills, do your due diligence and don't forget that they haven't shipped yet, let alone produced a single ASIC. The baby can still be aborted, so use only play money if you're set on preordering. Also, check your ROI as the delivery will not be before September/October (and, as with all the other ASIC makers, there is no guarantee that the schedule will be met).

ok ks, i don't have grounds to state "i know"; i should have to use "i feel".

unfortunately i'm seeing that if someone would like to invest in mining, have to have the guts to risk, and even to risk in hurry (the worst thing to do)

all this uncertainty probably will keep me out  the mining scene Cry
KS
Activity: 448

Seriously, where do you get that from? (not having read the entire thread and all.) Are you saying this not to offend the myriads of shills in this thread? If so, that's probably the right move.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
i missed almost all the thread, just a random questions.

the product is still in evelopment? Yes
they take only preorders? Yes
chance to see the product working and maybe buying it directly in sweden ? (i woud have no prob to fly there and pick up  my purchase No

i know that probably they r the most honest and respectable, but after bad experience in the past, costumers r less enthusiast to buy without seeing anything (at least me, but probably i'm too cautious if 890 ppl didn't have this problems)
Activity: 728
Crypto-ideologist
i missed almost all the thread, just a random questions.

the product is still in evelopment?
they take only preorders?
no chance to see the product working and maybe buying it directly in sweden ? (i woud have no prob to fly there and pick up  my purchase Cool )

i know that probably they r the most honest and respectable, but after bad experience in the past, costumers r less enthusiast to buy without seeing anything (at least me, but probably i'm too cautious if 890 ppl didn't have this problems)
Activity: 252
Would have at least expected an announcement on the website, stating the draw has taken place. But hey I think they are probably too busy for good reason. That I am glad of as I have an order.
There is a news section, it's just kinda hard to find! And there they both announced the drawing and that the drawing had ended, but no winner yet (haven't checked lately tho).
Activity: 532
No worries; Cloudhashing's Address: 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW, England United Kingdom

I'll get you a picture of their location over the weekend.

I wouldn't waste your time, that address is a mail forwarding company.

On their site they claim to have a physical presence, an office, depicted by a giant red circle:

https://www.cloudhashing.com/contact

I'll swing past on my way back tomorrow morn. If there is nothing to assure they have a physical presence as claimed, then for all intense and purposes, they are out to scam!

In any case cloud hasihing has it's own thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-hashing-232739

Let's keep any mention of Cloud Hashing there, and keep the focus of this thread on KnC. Wink

Update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2482908
Activity: 560
i love their advertisement of scamhasher.com 4K for 40gh/sec haha.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Would have at least expected an announcement on the website, stating the draw has taken place. But hey I think they are probably too busy for good reason. That I am glad of as I have an order.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Anyone have any info on who won the kncminer lottery?.

nope, but I think that winners will be revealed soon.)

I would settle for an order (queue) #.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
"We will announce the winners with a news update after contacting them to make sure its ok."

Maybe the winners is being contacted now  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

nope, but I think that winners will be revealed soon.)
Activity: 48
I'm still unable to pay with PayPal. Sam has not responded to my emails. Seems like some of their payment scheduling plans backfired a tad. Hope it gets resolved.

Good luck Sam!

After a few calls with Mastercard and Paypal I was able to send the payment directly to KnC's Paypal email address. I was unable to use the 'Pay' button (from the order detail page) on the KnC site. Sent directly from within Paypal.
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 1098
No worries; Cloudhashing's Address: 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW, England United Kingdom

I wouldn't waste your time, that address is a mail forwarding company.
Activity: 532

Thanks for all your hard work.
Shipping out "hundreds" of units per day seems very optimistic though.
Does that mean they ship out all of batch 1-500 the first day? Shocked

Not a clue buddy. Just I presume it means they will aim to ship as many as possible, and have access to the means to scale to such figures already sorted.

News from kncminer

Cloudhashing.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kncminer-will-provide-hw-to-cloudhashingcom-234388

Oops didn't realize a thread on that matter was create a few mins before

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kncminer-will-provide-hw-to-cloudhashingcom-234388

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

Thanks for all your hard work.
Shipping out "hundreds" of units per day seems very optimistic though.
Does that mean they ship out all of batch 1-500 the first day? Shocked

Not a clue buddy. Just I presume it means they will aim to ship as many as possible, and have access to the means to scale to such figures already sorted.

News from kncminer

Cloudhashing.com

Oops didn't realize a thread on that matter was create a few mins before

Jump to: