Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2049. (Read 3049499 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

The situation is starting to get embarrassing. really.

paypal seems to working again!

But vat question is not answered. yesterday was no vat to pay.today it shows "german vat"  (for gemrnay )and its 25% but it have to be 19%
Activity: 378

I ve never said it was similar to what s happened to me

Nevertheless,this guy are planning to use your money to avoid taking any risk in their businessventure

You are the bankers for them

so please be carefull that s i m asking you to do

that s all
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
GUYS

I ve a proposal for u

-I m inventing a new device Named MOON based on 1000 cores of existing SHA256.the device will have a hashing speed of 500GIGAhash/sec

But before taking your money we ll make an FGPA device wich will hash at 5 gigahash/sec. then we ll start to take your money to finance the MOON  device

so in that case you ll finance our business venture and we ll make MONEY on your back

Does that sound familiar?

If yes,please be carefull  if not,just start to think of what is happening here

thanks for reading

i respect your awareness. you have been burnt very hard before. but the scam you were sucked in is not compareable to this company.
Activity: 378
GUYS

I ve a proposal for u

-I m inventing a new device Named MOON based on 1000 cores of existing SHA256.the device will have a hashing speed of 500GIGAhash/sec

But before taking your money we ll make an FGPA device wich will hash at 5 gigahash/sec. then we ll start to take your money to finance the MOON  device

so in that case you ll finance our business venture and we ll make MONEY on your back

Does that sound familiar?

If yes,please be carefull  if not,just start to think of what is happening here

thanks for reading

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Could be everything for what is worth.

Are you sure they are using an OrSoC paypal account?

Anyway regarding that paypal issue just google for "paypal freeze" and you will be surprised by the high number of blocked account cases .
This could be seen as a extenuating circumstance if you want to look at it in a positive way.

To be honest I really do hope that on tomorrow's open day KnC/OrSoC will clear any doubts about projects viability. But looking at how things are going on recently it could be nothing more than wishful thinking.

Look bro, you have 24 hours to give the guys going any requests you may have to 'clear up' anything you may be uncertain of.

There's no need of asking anything more than what's already on the plate.  I'm well aware of the list of questions the community had contributed to create in this and other thread. I find it pretty exhaustive. I'm only saying that the last few issues (Mars cancelled, paypal payment method suspended, quite questionable T&C) left a bad taste in my mouth.  It's a matter of 'faith' there's no way for me to ask any kind of questions that will change the way I see it at the moment.  That's my gut feeling. 

Don't be shy, PM Daggeteo, JohnyJ, 600Watt and ask them for clarity on a), b), c)...etc. whatever concerns you may have. You have no excuse to complain about anything after today, that you can have closure on tomorrow.

I'm not shy by the way and neither I'm searching for excuses to voice my concerns, really. I just want to share my opinion with the community.

Coolio, you're entitled to that, for that respect, I, at least am glad you do share your opinion. This is a iterative decision process for us all. I just wasn't sure of you were aware of the list of questions, or whether you knew some members had kindly offered to seek answers to concerns you might have.

Finally, always listen to your gut.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

Anyway regarding that paypal issue just google for "paypal freeze" and you will be surprised by the high number of blocked account cases .
This could be seen as a extenuating circumstance if you want to look at it in a positive way.

To be honest I really do hope that on tomorrow's open day KnC/OrSoC will clear any doubts about projects viability. But looking at how things are going on recently it could be nothing more than wishful thinking.

Look bro, you have 24 hours to give the guys going any requests you may have to 'clear up' anything you may be uncertain of.

There's no need of asking anything more than what's already on the plate.  I'm well aware of the list of questions the community had contributed to create in this and other thread. I find it pretty exhaustive. I'm only saying that the last few issues (Mars cancelled, paypal payment method suspended, quite questionable T&C) left a bad taste in my mouth.  It's a matter of 'faith' there's no way for me to ask any kind of questions that will change the way I see it at the moment.  That's my gut feeling. 

Don't be shy, PM Daggeteo, JohnyJ, 600Watt and ask them for clarity on a), b), c)...etc. whatever concerns you may have. You have no excuse to complain about anything after today, that you can have closure on tomorrow.

I'm not shy by the way and neither I'm searching for excuses to voice my concerns, really. I just want to share my opinion with the community.

Activity: 406
Tomorrow will be open day of KNCMiner?

A lot of us are counting on you guys to give us your unbiased opinion and comments and feedback.
Could well be trolls from this forum trying their best to stop Paypal from accepting payment. ORSoC are a known and legitimate development team and there seem to be a few people here hellbent in ensuring they don't succeed in this...

If there is anyway a particular answer can be confused, make sure your request/question is raised in a manner that alleviates that confusion.

Common sense...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
what does this mean

Order ID: 653

The desired goods: KNC Bitcoin miner numbers 1-500

Quantity: 1

I'm the first 1-500 but my order ID is 653 ? and does it mean I can order only one rig of either Jupiter or Saturn ? coz I tried to add many into the shopping cart and it allowed me.
legendary
Could well be trolls from this forum trying their best to stop Paypal from accepting payment. ORSoC are a known and legitimate development team and there seem to be a few people here hellbent in ensuring they don't succeed in this...

legendary
same thing happend the creator of minecraft when his paypal account suddenly jumped to 750k. paypal freeze it until they check out whats going on

Paypal is known to be picky when dealing with accounts freezing. It's common knowledge. Even a person like me, that has zero paypal based business, knows that you have to tell them in advance if you forecast a great spike in your incoming cash flow, otherwise this kind of thing will trigger their anti-fraud mechanism in the 99% of the times.
legendary

The situation is starting to get embarrassing. really.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
same thing happend the creator of minecraft when his paypal account suddenly jumped to 750k. paypal freeze it until they check out whats going on
Activity: 635
Yes, and they said that bank wires are OK, but I placed an order yesterday with bank wire as they payment option and I haven't received the bank account details yet.

Has someone received the bank account details? if so, can you share it here please?

Just the same for me.... Any info?
Activity: 280
Tomorrow will be open day of KNCMiner?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination

Interesting...might mean that they have been flagged by Paypal due to the amount of money received in 24h.
if they have more than 200 orders (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2366195), assuming 200 have been paid for 1 saturn this means at least ~750K ... since they opened the order book....

There are always someone who want to order 30+ pack  Wink
Activity: 406

Interesting...might mean that they have been flagged by Paypal due to the amount of money received in 24h.
if they have more than 200 orders (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2366195), assuming 200 have been paid for 1 saturn this means at least ~750K ... since they opened the order book....

Well, I hope their account is not frozen?? they should allowed Visa & MasterCard processing with no limit purchase or limit how many Jupiter or Saturn order per day so as not create any suspicious activity in the eyes of Paypal.
Activity: 314

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Who is bfl paying off to keep their PayPal account?
Jump to: