Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2092. (Read 3049499 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
gage if you have doubts about knc you should see this other firm cedartec lol daymn you would blow your roof off Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Mate email Johan, ORSoC's CEO, be brief and polite, his contact is on their site. He's not hiding himself. I'm sure he will be cool as long as you are. Wink

hi mate

already contacted these guys,

it seems they choose people whom they reply to

never got a reply from them
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Mate email Johan, ORSoC's CEO, be brief and polite, his contact is on their site. He's not hiding himself. I'm sure he will be cool as long as you are. Wink

+1203191
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
they aren't shy about proving who they are and meeting you face to face.

Since they're not shy, how about an actual picture of all three of them--Andreas Kennemar, Samuel James Cole and Johan Rilegård or Marcus Erlandsson--standing next to each other, making sure all the EXIF data is available, clearly showing that the image was taken at an ORSoC facility.

Do they not realize how much weight such an image would carry? Or are they afraid of getting so many orders after releasing such an image, they've opted to keep a low profile?

Here's an offer: Provide such an image, and I will never say another ill word about KNC ever again.
Activity: 532
I like their original deal with the FPGA(*if Litecoin), then $2k off the ASIC monster for Bitcoin(hopefully ASAP) for early adopters. It makes complete sense for both parties and if Litecoin and Bitcoin spreads and reduces risk for us investors.

Mt Gox is about to accept Litecoin trades both to currency and LTC -> BTC meaning both increased liquidity and the timing couldn't be more perfect. They agreed this in a press release when detailing their recent DDOS attacks.

It's a no brainer. They get the accolade and business from being the first to market a Litecoin FPGA and an ASIC deal for serious miners that offers a worthwhile ROI. As long as it's sooner rather than later.

In my opinion these guys are sharp, they have the worthwhile backgrounds in tech and finance, and have brought the right partners to the table. I'm looking forward to seeing them prove me right on this with a solid deal for investors that is entirely achievable and most importantly with working prototypes that are verifiable.

Plus they're European and willing to accept pick-ups, they aren't shy about proving who they are and meeting you face to face. This to me speaks volumes and allows verification by several forum members inc. myself.

In addition; they said their equip will be adequate size for hand luggage which is a bonus...and very importantly; payment by Paypal as opposed to Bitcoin which most of the shady companies (aside Avalon) insist upon Wink
Activity: 546

So then.... what is your definition of ROI?

For me, it's just about breaking even in a reasonable amount of time.  Risk.
Activity: 840
ROIs are always tricky to calculate, and a moving target.  Buyers want them short to avoid risk, and sellers want them long enough to make a profit, but short enough to be attractive.

It's a balancing act which causes friction.

How is this for an idea:

Manufactures sell their minors for no more than cost.
The manufacturer sets up their own pool, and the firmware in the minors only ever connects to that pool.
The manufacturer takes a % of coins.

Consumers will just go with the manufacture that offers the best deal.
Manufacturers will be looking to make the most efficient hardware, and the best cost/% ratio to get as many units out there.  Healthy competition.

So then.... what is your definition of ROI?
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I miss that hardware too. Like when you twisted the monitor dial to 'on' and it answered with a resounding DONG as it fired up...............or exploded. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
That's a recent picture of me :/

If you look closely I was on MySpace
^^^  lol.

That brings back memories.  I used to have one of those Panasonic printers.  The paper feed was troublesome.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
...or back bedroom.  We don't need suits, or corporate façades.  Hairy men with soldering irons behind their ears and working prototypes impresses me more than fancy web sites.
All these manufactures need to do is come out of the closet, an have an open day. Maybe a lottery, where X forum members get to visit their office.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
ROIs are always tricky to calculate, and a moving target.  Buyers want them short to avoid risk, and sellers want them long enough to make a profit, but short enough to be attractive.

How is this for an idea:

The manufacturer sets up their own pool, and the firmware in the minors only ever connects to that pool.

Manufacturers will be looking to make the most efficient hardware, and the best cost/% ratio to get as many units out there.  Healthy competition.

It's a nice idea and I read somewhere a manufacturer that plans on doing that. But for that to work you have to have built up sufficient trust. I think only ASICMiner and Avalon could do that at the moment, and neither of them seem likely to do something along those lines - Avalon because it's just not in the way they do business, and ASICMiner because it's what they already do, just in a different way - selling shares in the company rather than selling the mining tools.

How is this for an idea:

Activity: 840

Whatever they release must be a guaranteed 2 month ROI or I'm not buying it and I don't think others will either. They should give it enough Ghash that we get our money back no matter how much the difficulty is expected to rise. If they cannot do that, it's a good idea to just mine Litecoins.

All ASIC devices has instant ROI.
Really plug and play.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I say as many others that it would be great if they were the first to release a Litecoin ASIC/FPGA.
At the moment it feels so unsure how the Bitcoin-network difficulty will unfold after all the Avalon/DYI/BFL have been shipped.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Hi All.

It has been a while since I replied I know.
What I can say is that we ARE listening to the feedback you're all making via email/Facebook/twitter and of course here on the forum. There are some very interesting ideas floating around. We are taking note as we need to produce a product that our customers can actually use.

So we will look at producing other types of devices etc.

Sam, you are gonna face competition .. Avalon DIY and other wannabees coming along. Some Avalon DIY guys are buying bulk of Avalon Chips
to make clones of the Avalon Miner for re-sell.. very smart..

Thanks Dan we actually want to see all types of legitimate competition in the market. That puts pressure on all parties involved and should put a stop to companies treating the customers as badly as they have been treated in the past.

We are up for the challenge I can assure you all of that.

Thanks

Sam
KnCMiner
www.kncmienr.com

Sam, Thanks for dropping by and glad that you do sometimes read the comments in this forum, how many more pages to read  in this thread before we could see a working real life model of your FPGA and Asic Bitcoin Miner.? You just need to produce proof in videos and photos of your working
product models with some detail specs in order for us to start ordering this products from you. We need ACTION .. the talk and talk is over. yep is over.

Whatever they release must be a guaranteed 2 month ROI or I'm not buying it and I don't think others will either. They should give it enough Ghash that we get our money back no matter how much the difficulty is expected to rise. If they cannot do that, it's a good idea to just mine Litecoins.
Jump to: