Merit: 250
[#][#][#]
January 06, 2012, 02:39:02 AM
thank you for giving such pleasant answers and managing this venture!  Cool
Activity: 364
[#][#][#]
January 06, 2012, 01:58:00 AM
TyGrr pays electric costs so when Bitcoin goes up we spend less coins to pay that off. That means that I am able to pay out more coin in dividends. BTC going up in value is a double win for stock holders.

Thx

what happens to the additional cash you get from new shareholders buying the stock at 3 BTC? (i mean if 1 BTC = 3$ -> 9$/share and if 1 BTC = 7$ -> 21$/share) so what happens with this additional money?! i guess it will be invested into TyGrr ..?!!

Huh
Activity: 392
January 06, 2012, 12:58:07 AM
Please excuse the novice questions, but what are the ramifications of skyrocketing BTC price on TyGrr?

Will this change dividend payouts?  Will this affect the future share prices?  

More importantly, does it make TyGrr a more profitable investment?

Sorry for my noobness, just curious to see how my investment is impacted.

Best, SJ

higher bitcoin price means your payed-out dividends are more worth, but not bigger (since higher price does not affect how much has been mined)

also i guess the market capitalisation of tygrr increases, since every new shareholder pays 3 btc which are worth alot more than the initial aimed 10$..
which means tygrr has more capital which means it can probably mine faster which means a higher dividend to you..
tygrr could also make some subcontracts with other miner to improve the ROI and the dividend even further..

just my thoughts

Thanks for the helpful info!

Glad you finally got your 3 shares.

SJ

[#][#][#]
January 06, 2012, 12:50:46 AM
Please excuse the novice questions, but what are the ramifications of skyrocketing BTC price on TyGrr?

Best, SJ

higher bitcoin price means your payed-out dividends are more worth, but not bigger (since higher price does not affect how much has been mined)

also i guess the market capitalisation of tygrr increases, since every new shareholder pays 3 btc which are worth alot more than the initial aimed 10$..
which means tygrr has more capital which means it can probably mine faster which means a higher dividend to you..
tygrr could also make some subcontracts with other miner to improve the ROI and the dividend even further..

just my thoughts
January 06, 2012, 12:21:05 AM

Best, SJ
[#][#][#]
January 05, 2012, 01:51:51 PM
ok - GLBSE is up again and running, funds received.. but, why does it not execute my buy order on TyGrr for 3 shares, 3BTC each?!

someone give my some advice please

edit: im also onboard with some shares
[#][#][#]
January 05, 2012, 12:17:06 PM
..does the console-client still work? i might give it a try, cause im in the mood .. Smiley
January 05, 2012, 12:13:55 PM
..is it normal for the GLBSE page to .. "refresh" for hours?! - it seems like totally frozen.

It has been down for me since early this morning Sad This seems to be happening very often now a days Sad should be a bug that Nefario should be able to fix but nothing seems to be done about it

Same problem for me as  well, cannot get past endless refresh.  Wish they would fix this soon !!!
Activity: 476
January 05, 2012, 11:42:22 AM
..is it normal for the GLBSE page to .. "refresh" for hours?! - it seems like totally frozen.

It has been down for me since early this morning Sad This seems to be happening very often now a days Sad should be a bug that Nefario should be able to fix but nothing seems to be done about it

there's supposed to be glbse v2 soon, I guess that's why it hasn't been fixed yet.
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2012, 11:41:27 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 05, 2012, 11:40:51 AM

glbse's backend is down at the moment. :/
[#][#][#]
January 05, 2012, 11:36:18 AM

January 05, 2012, 03:34:03 AM
i don't get everything on all of this - but i will buy some shares. 3 or something, cause this stuff sounds as good as EYE OF THE TYGRR!

Money in the bank. TyGrrr pays good dividends.

With BTC price climbing I see good things for this mining enterprise and its shareholders. I own 20 shares!
[#][#][#]
January 05, 2012, 12:41:34 AM
i don't get everything on all of this - but i will buy some shares. 3 or something, cause this stuff sounds as good as EYE OF THE TYGRR!
Activity: 341
December 31, 2011, 07:38:16 PM
proud owner of 1/1500th of this company.
December 28, 2011, 02:50:02 AM
What are the BIB.goat shares?
See this thread for details.

Thanks,I have scanned through the threads. Trying to understand how this bond fits in with TyGrr business plan.

Is the return on investment in the 1-2% range per share, and no dividend payouts ?  What is the incentive to invest in this Bond?

Please excuse my novice questions.

SJ

I don't mean to be rude but please next time ask in the BIB.goat thread Wink

Buying this bond is going long bitcoin AND getting a 1% a month return. It is better than just holding bitcoin, might not be as good as TyGrr Tech stock however!  Tongue

OK sorry about that. Thanks for clarifying.
December 28, 2011, 02:32:43 AM

Thanks,I have scanned through the threads. Trying to understand how this bond fits in with TyGrr business plan.

Is the return on investment in the 1-2% range per share, and no dividend payouts ?  What is the incentive to invest in this Bond?

Please excuse my novice questions.

SJ

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 28, 2011, 01:05:30 AM
Sorry for the typo that ended up confusing a ton of people...I meant 3BTC and typed $3.00.  Anyway, glad to see that the 3BTC price has passed and look forward to adding a few shares to my portfolio. 

Anyway, adding a FPGA could be a good investment but wouldn't be a significant part of our hashing power.  I don't know that the cost savings in electricity would be worth the initial outlay especially given the potentially rapid advances in FPGA miners.  On the other hand, investing in a water cooling solution could both greatly increase hashing power at little/no electrical costs.

As I look more and more into this is seems the fans on the radiator might be too loud. We can still do this but I don't know if I cold put it in the office. I will keep digging. Thanks.

Goat, if you're serious of doing watercooling, dont bother with radiator for a big mining farm.

Dig up your backyard (frontyard), and bury about 100' of cooper tubing. (about 6' deep) and you will have NO NOISE for watercooling.

I think that for now he's only interested in having water cooling for the rig that will be placed in his office and I find it hard to believe that he could dig up the ground next to his office to place cooper tubing even though that would be pretty awesome Cheesy

My suggestion was for his farm, if he wants to run a rig at his office, obviously watercooling is out of the question due to maintenance and risk

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 28, 2011, 01:04:19 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
December 27, 2011, 04:59:34 PM
All trades on GLBSE are recorded on our twitter account, so you can search for the ticker symbol and then view the earlier post. The amount is in Satoishis.
Pages:
Jump to: