Pages:
Author

Topic: T - page 14. (Read 41011 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
December 13, 2011, 08:25:07 AM
Goat, what pool are you pointing these cards at?
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
December 11, 2011, 04:39:39 PM
My signature, look at it!!! Cheesy
Bitcoin!
December 11, 2011, 04:36:02 PM
Is it still possible to buy shares?
It is.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
December 11, 2011, 04:23:01 PM
Is it still possible to buy shares?
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2011, 05:37:45 AM
Really good job with all of this so far Smiley I have so far bought 8 Shares for my Investment Fund, I have a question about the dividends are they divided between the shares that have been bought or all the 1500 shares?
donator
December 09, 2011, 05:42:12 PM
Any new news or updates?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 09, 2011, 04:24:28 PM
We purchased a few assets last night, hope to see this succeed Smiley

If it goes well we'll be buying more.
Bitcoin!
November 30, 2011, 03:18:02 AM
np. Sorry for my cryptic post.
Bitcoin!
November 30, 2011, 03:12:26 AM
Oh, sorry! I was referring to one possible reason for why Win7 was crashing. It could be corrupted memory. Try switching out the memory and see if it still happens, alternatively, try running the memory from this box in another box and see what happens.
Bitcoin!
November 30, 2011, 01:20:16 AM
Bad memory?
Activity: 343
November 26, 2011, 10:16:38 AM
I am watching your activities and I am impressed so far. You certainly seem to be taking steps to ensure you don't make the mistakes that other mining companies have made.

If I see a consistent and reliable set of dividend payouts over a reasonable period - at the moment I am thinking two months, coupled with a continuation of your professional, honest and fair approach, I will be investing.
donator
November 25, 2011, 11:45:16 AM
Update:

We have had significant down time due to internet fail. The internet company was out just hours ago and REPLACED the outside line! They also made it so we can have 50% more bandwidth. I will test this to see if it will be good enough so we will not need to get a new line.

The motherboard that was getting fixed is back! It took less than 10 days to get it shipped to BKK have the factory fix it and ship it back! My computer guy here has connections and we can expect this sort of response time in the future.

The kill-a-watt is not here yet but should be here any time.

I have been very busy dealing with internet fail/Thanksgiving but will devote my weekend to getting everything up and running. Hopefully we will be at full power come Monday morning!

Thanks

Edit: Currently running at a not maxed and maybe not stable 8.6 GHash/S    Will get that other rig set up tomorrow. Expect an update then!

Thanks

So we can expect a bit lower dividend this week then normally?

No, if anything higher. The first week you will get the dividend based on what 10 GHash/S would get you. I still own 99.2% of the company and will cover the losses that are partly my fault. As the CEO and main owner its my duty to keep shareholders happy. The people who have invested in me with the 13 shares will not be at a disadvantage because they invested before I was 100% ready. This next week I will still be testing stuff out so I wont be 100% either. But I will pay out at least 10GHash/S for that week as well.

Okay seems very nice of you, happy to see that your are dealing with the problems professionally. Think I will invest in a couple of more shares once I get the bitcoins for it Cheesy
donator
November 25, 2011, 11:24:15 AM
Update:

We have had significant down time due to internet fail. The internet company was out just hours ago and REPLACED the outside line! They also made it so we can have 50% more bandwidth. I will test this to see if it will be good enough so we will not need to get a new line.

The motherboard that was getting fixed is back! It took less than 10 days to get it shipped to BKK have the factory fix it and ship it back! My computer guy here has connections and we can expect this sort of response time in the future.

The kill-a-watt is not here yet but should be here any time.

I have been very busy dealing with internet fail/Thanksgiving but will devote my weekend to getting everything up and running. Hopefully we will be at full power come Monday morning!

Thanks

Edit: Currently running at a not maxed and maybe not stable 8.6 GHash/S    Will get that other rig set up tomorrow. Expect an update then!

Thanks

So we can expect a bit lower dividend this week then normally?
Activity: 504
November 22, 2011, 08:10:01 AM
We are currently mining @ 8100MHash/S at Eclipsemc.com under the name LimpidGoat.

You can check our hashrate here after they mine their next coin. https://www.eclipsemc.com/top_miners_pie.php
My numbers will be low right now because it is the average hash for the whole round and I just jumped in.

5x 5830s and one 5770 is not running right now. Also the cards are not maxed out just yet, will work on this.

Thanks!

It appears that you need to be logged in to see the top miners.  However, if you generate an API key and provide the link to that we should be able to see the stats.

Here is the API key however I am not sure how to make this useable. Someone with more knowledge please post the correct html form. Thank

7d0d1ac7a6b1fea3c46f27de5ff431

Still having some issues stabilizing the machines/cards but we are working on this. Thank you!

https://www.eclipsemc.com/api.php?key=7d0d1ac7a6b1fea3c46f27de5ff431&action=userstats

Only thing I'd request Eclipse to add into their API is some BTC/Time stats. 24h and 7day would be nice.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
November 21, 2011, 11:21:32 AM
We are currently mining @ 8100MHash/S at Eclipsemc.com under the name LimpidGoat.

You can check our hashrate here after they mine their next coin. https://www.eclipsemc.com/top_miners_pie.php
My numbers will be low right now because it is the average hash for the whole round and I just jumped in.

5x 5830s and one 5770 is not running right now. Also the cards are not maxed out just yet, will work on this.

Thanks!

It appears that you need to be logged in to see the top miners.  However, if you generate an API key and provide the link to that we should be able to see the stats.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2011, 10:12:36 PM
I might be willing to invest here, except for that fact that your electricity rates are a tad bit high.

Have to figure out some way to lower these costs, as the hashing output is high and sustainable if upkeep is well.
Activity: 574
November 20, 2011, 02:08:42 PM
I am looking forward to investing with you, this seems to be a well thought out and planned venture, and being run professionally.

One quick comment if I may? On your photo pages you include photos of your personal documents. These are a magnet for online scammers of the Nigerian 419 variety, and could lead to your identity being used for fraudulent purposes. I would strongly urge you to remove them or watermark/deface them so that they could not be used for evil purposes.
Activity: 476
November 20, 2011, 01:40:18 PM
I will gladly invest more when I see you're operational
donator
November 20, 2011, 10:00:55 AM
just saw dividends for my TyGrr shares , high returns !

I will buy more now Smiley

No no! At least on the high returns!! What happened is I was testing the GLBSE system for giving out dividends. I assumed that the BTC I sent out would go to all shares created (meaning I got most of the BTC back!). However they only went to the shares that have so far been sold. So you got a free .09090909 BTC. This was a learning mistake but this is why I tested it first.

This was not at all a dividend but please feel free to buy more shares:) Or at least invest the free BTC back into the company!

Thanks!

Thank you for the 0.09 BTC, I had just bought a share when the dividend was issued xD How will the dividend look once we get started and when will the dividend be issued?
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2011, 08:29:21 PM
I'm hoping that you will do a good job on this. I have purchased a couple of shares and also have 40+ shares in the loan deal for the video cards.

Phil
Pages:
Jump to: