Pages:
Author

Topic: T-Rex 0.26.8 ETHW, ETC (+dual mining) GPU miner - page 15. (Read 174699 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi.  I'm new here and wondering if anyone can help with this.  I can't get t-rex miner to work at all on any coins.  I have no problem with lolminer or nbminer but for some reason keep getting this when I run T-rex.  I'm on windows 10.   
"WARN: WATCHDOG: T-REX DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE, RESTARTING..."
Activity: 2
I am using RTX 3060 LHR, Dual Mining Mode ETH+ERG, Using Nvidia Driver 470.68, T-rex miner 0.24.2, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Getting 3 to 5 mhs on Ethash and 30 to 61 mhs On ERG and after few mints of running LHR lock detected and again hashrate goes down then after few mints again up but we are not getting 70% on ergo and 30% on ethash please share setting for hiveos and windows both
thanks

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Can you also address this:
https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/issues/652

We’d like to have a way to stop the auto tuning and stick with one setting for cases like those listed in the GitHub issues tracker in the link.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
T-Rex 0.24.2

* New parameter "--no-new-block-info" to stop "new block" messages appearing in miner console

God bless You for that!  Grin Grin Grin
Tbh, I hardly see any marginal improvement while using dual LHR mining method over solo LHR method.
Am I doing something wrong?)
Activity: 283
Merit: 63
T-Rex 0.24.2

* ("autolykos2") Enable LHR unlock functionality
  See https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/LHR#ergo for more details

* ("ethash", "autolykos2") Add LHR unlock "auto-tune" functionality (see "--lhr-autotune-mode" in readme)
  Now the miner will try increasing "--lhr-tune" if it is stable at the current value, so you'll find out what the maximum LHR tune your cards can sustain without trying a lot of values manually.
  If you want the miner to stay at the LHR tune value you set yourself no matter what, use "--lhr-autotune-mode off".

* Add ETH+ZIL mining mode with an arbitrary ETH pool (not proxying through a ZIL pool)
  See ETH+ZIL "*.bat/*.sh" file in miner archive

* New parameter "--no-new-block-info" to stop "new block" messages appearing in miner console
* (WebUI) Update interface to handle dual mining mode (algo switch button in the top right corner)

Bug fixes:
* ("kawpow") Hashrate degradation in version 0.24.0 on some configurations
Activity: 283
Merit: 63
I can't get my cards to follow fan temperature directive. These are couple of 1060 6G, I am using json config, have set it as :
Code:
"fan" : "t:65",

Launched miner with "sudo" but no effect.

Any insight ?

Anyone ?

sudo? Fan control is a windows-only feature
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
I can't get my cards to follow fan temperature directive. These are couple of 1060 6G, I am using json config, have set it as :
Code:
"fan" : "t:65",

Launched miner with "sudo" but no effect.

Any insight ?

Anyone ?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
Not sure of this was answered, but is the new GPU order the same as how nvidia-smi reports it now?  Both Windows and Linux?
As far as I know yes. I'm going to test it now.  Smiley
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Not sure of this was answered, but is the new GPU order the same as how nvidia-smi reports it now?  Both Windows and Linux?
Hello newbie miner here how can I tell if I have a LHR card
Below is my current setup
https://i.imgur.com/YE0Zc3W.png

96 mh for 1 3080 is not lhr it is full power

96 is close to the max you can get with a 3080.
sick
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

96 mh for 1 3080 is not lhr it is full power

96 is close to the max you can get with a 3080.
https://i.imgur.com/YE0Zc3W.png
Activity: 4
Anyone had problems with 3060ti just locking instantly? If so and you managed to fix it let me know please 😁 everything i try its just locking.

Thankssss

Same issue on most of my 3060ti EVGA SC2. Only a few are unlocking even after 30 min run time.  Tried changing the LHR tune to 32 but no difference.  Just keeps stepping down until LHR 10, never unlocks.  On the cards that do unlock it's great. On bench testing rig with 1 or 2 cards no problem.  Having issues on 6 card and 12 card rigs.
Activity: 1
Anyone had problems with 3060ti just locking instantly? If so and you managed to fix it let me know please 😁 everything i try its just locking.

Thankssss
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
LHR dual mining not working at all on my palit 3080ti, GPU constantly get locked and hasrhate drops down.
Waste of time, switched back at ETH mining at 80mhz.

Roll Eyes waste of time? how much you wasted? 5min? You can do it better? So why no miner from you? Roll Eyes

It is the first version so no hate to the devs, only love for their hard work.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
LHR dual mining not working at all on my palit 3080ti, GPU constantly get locked and hasrhate drops down.
Waste of time, switched back at ETH mining at 80mhz.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Can this dual mining mode be used with non-lhr cards? Are the hashrates higher?

I would love to know this answer.
Activity: 3
Are you kidding? ETH+ERGO on 3080 Ti = 6,1$, ETH only = 6,3. Where is the reason?

I get that you have free electricity?

It's not possible to have 80 MH/s of ETH under 260w.
Activity: 7
Not getting full unlock with eth/rvn 3060 12gb v2-win 10. With LHR at 29 im at 15eth/11rvn.  Missing something probably...anyone know...Here is my batch:

t-rex.exe -a ethash --lhr-algo kawpow -o stratum+tcp://us1.ethermine.org:14444 -u [wallet] -p x -w 3060eth --url2 stratum+tcp://stratum-ravencoin.flypool.org:13333 --user2 [wallet].3060Raven --pass2 x
pause

TDP 60%, 100% w/ core-500/+1250

I should be looking for approximately 15eth/35rvn?
Pages:
Jump to: