Pages:
Author

Topic: T-Rex 0.26.8 ETHW, ETC (+dual mining) GPU miner - page 14. (Read 174699 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 20
yes, here is my line

-a ethash --coin eth+zil --url stratum+tcp://usw-eth.hiveon.net:14444 --user 0x8de7fd2054c5144f0b128f65b3db488e2ba1431d --pass x --worker rig1 --url2 stratum+tcp://us1-zil.shardpool.io:3333 --user2 zil170xjq940q8gq5d3dqxq86hkftgxuy5t2w9ef26.rig1 --extra-dag-epoch 0 --script-crash reboot.sh

In my case, I am using json config file ie.
Code:
./t-rex -c config.txt 

For me, I am not sure how to set dual mining in json file as dual mode parameters are not working those are mentioned on in readme file. As mentioned above, -user2, url2, worker2, pass2 has been specified but seeing error : ERROR: Can't start T-Rex, pool for Zilliqa mining wasn't set

Something is not working as it should start from command line/terminal first with one pool see if that works and then the next pool just to see which pool is the actual offending one. Make sure to only add the appropriate options no more no less.

I believe --coin directive is used to set if we are dual mining or not, ie. "eth+zil" means it dual mining of eth and zil. If set to coin to eth+zil then it looks for zil pool but can't find it. Solo mining for ETH is working fine when I set coin to "Ethash".

My config is this :
Code:
"pools": [
    {
      "user": "ETHwalletAddress", // wallet address (change it)
      "url": "stratum+tcp://asia1.ethermine.org:4444", // pool url
      "pass": "x", // password
      "worker": "%HOSTNAME%", // worker name
      "user2":"zilWalletAddress",
      "pass2":"x",
      "worker2":"%HOSTNAME%",
      "url2":"stratum+tcp://as1-zil.shardpool.io:3333"
    },

However, if I move zil pool to "pools2" ie. where we should specify lhr dual mining pool :

Code:
    {
    },
],

"pools2": [
{
  "user":"zilWalletAddress",
      "pass":"x",
      "worker":"%HOSTNAME%",
      "url":"stratum+tcp://as1-zil.shardpool.io:3333"
    },
]

Then it  is mining only for ZIL pool , no ETH. I ran for about 30 mins and its only mining for ZIL.  Any idea what I am missing ?
yes, here is my line

-a ethash --coin eth+zil --url stratum+tcp://usw-eth.hiveon.net:14444 --user 0x8de7fd2054c5144f0b128f65b3db488e2ba1431d --pass x --worker rig1 --url2 stratum+tcp://us1-zil.shardpool.io:3333 --user2 zil170xjq940q8gq5d3dqxq86hkftgxuy5t2w9ef26.rig1 --extra-dag-epoch 0 --script-crash reboot.sh

I just tried your config, it appears it is only mining on ZIL pool, there is no reference for ETH mining on miner screen  , although at startup it is showing that its connecting to both pools. Further if you check VRAM size, its only showing dag that is equal to size of zil dag.

I think there is some issue with zil dual mining or this config is wrong.
Activity: 325
Merit: 42
yes, here is my line

Code:
./t-rex -c config.txt 

For me, I am not sure how to set dual mining in json file as dual mode parameters are not working those are mentioned on in readme file. As mentioned above, -user2, url2, worker2, pass2 has been specified but seeing error : ERROR: Can't start T-Rex, pool for Zilliqa mining wasn't set

Something is not working as it should start from command line/terminal first with one pool see if that works and then the next pool just to see which pool is the actual offending one. Make sure to only add the appropriate options no more no less.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please consider adding RVL (RavenCoin Lite) X16R algo into dual mining option
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
Gigabyte 3060 12GB lhr v1
Win 10, driver 471.68 DCH
T-rex 0.24.2
dual mining 2,1EUR/24h, pool nicehash 0,00001999btc/24h + 0,00002370btc/24h
eth 18.5 ,octopus 27,5
(auto lhr 37)  114w, 54°c, fan 58%, MSI afterburner clock 1710Mhz/0,973V, mem +1210Mhz, power limit 69%
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
Can you post here your hardware of LHR card and your hashrate?
An overview of which GPU has which performance would be very nice

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mining-hahsrate-with-what-for-lhr-card-and-what-mining-software-5365577

yes, here is my line

Code:
./t-rex -c config.txt 

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
yes, here is my line

Can anyone give me JSON example of Dual mining ETH on ethermine and shardpool ?
I have this but I am not seeing any error , nor shardpool is updating..

Code:
    {
    },

im having the oposite problem, eth pool is not updating, shardpool is

Have you set "coin":"eth+zil" ?

Code:
    {
    },

im having the oposite problem, eth pool is not updating, shardpool is

Code:
    {
    },
eth+zil mode, it is not working with hivepool + shardpool, it kind start on ZIL pool and wont go to ETH POOL
Activity: 2
I am using RTX 3060 LHR, Dual Mining Mode ETH+ERG, Using Nvidia Driver 470.68, T-rex miner 0.24.2, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Getting 3 to 5 mhs on Ethash and 30 to 61 mhs On ERG and after few mints of running LHR lock detected and again hashrate goes down then after few mints again up but we are not getting 70% on ergo and 30% on ethash please share setting for hiveos and windows both
thanks

Same as HIVEOS also

Please help me out for this solution
Activity: 283
Merit: 63
Eyo, looks like this dual mining thing doesn't do much for 3060 Ti with just 8Gb or VRAM? Not enough space to createa second DAG file or I am missing something out?

8Gb should be fine for ETH+ERGO dual mining (win/linux), and ETH+RVN (linux only)
Activity: 283
Merit: 63
Hi.  I'm new here and wondering if anyone can help with this.  I can't get t-rex miner to work at all on any coins.  I have no problem with lolminer or nbminer but for some reason keep getting this when I run T-rex.  I'm on windows 10.   
"WARN: WATCHDOG: T-REX DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE, RESTARTING..."

Please check Windows Event Viewer, if there are any errors registered in Application logs at around the time "T-REX DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE, RESTARTING" message appeared. Thanks.
Activity: 1
Eyo, looks like this dual mining thing doesn't do much for 3060 Ti with just 8Gb or VRAM? Not enough space to createa second DAG file or I am missing something out?
Hi.  I'm new here and wondering if anyone can help with this.  I can't get t-rex miner to work at all on any coins.  I have no problem with lolminer or nbminer but for some reason keep getting this when I run T-rex.  I'm on windows 10.  

seems to be antivirus related. your av is deleting your trex exe file somehow, or windows defender. be sure to create an empty folder that you will exclude on your av then add trex in it.

should do the job
Ya I tried all that as that is what I did with lolminer and nbminer but those never gave me the same message.  I even turned the firewalls off but the same message.  Tried different drivers and different versions of t-rex but always the same outcome.  This one has me stumped and I've been trying to figure it out for days

damn !
some ideas:
- running trex as admin
- make sur to add trex.exe file's path in bat file inside " ", eg:
"C:\Users\admin\Documents\mining\_T-rex\trex.exe"

other than that I can't see why it wouldn't start. if I find anything that can be useful I would come back.

Thanks.  Ya i've tried all those too.  Still doesn't work.  This is definitely a weird one.  Really want to try the dual mining with the LHR cards.  Hopefully Nbminer comes out with an alternative.  Going crazy trying to figure this one out
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
Hi.  I'm new here and wondering if anyone can help with this.  I can't get t-rex miner to work at all on any coins.  I have no problem with lolminer or nbminer but for some reason keep getting this when I run T-rex.  I'm on windows 10.  

seems to be antivirus related. your av is deleting your trex exe file somehow, or windows defender. be sure to create an empty folder that you will exclude on your av then add trex in it.

should do the job
Ya I tried all that as that is what I did with lolminer and nbminer but those never gave me the same message.  I even turned the firewalls off but the same message.  Tried different drivers and different versions of t-rex but always the same outcome.  This one has me stumped and I've been trying to figure it out for days

damn !
some ideas:
- running trex as admin
- make sur to add trex.exe file's path in bat file inside " ", eg:
"C:\Users\admin\Documents\mining\_T-rex\trex.exe"

other than that I can't see why it wouldn't start. if I find anything that can be useful I would come back.

should do the job
Activity: 26
Merit: 5

should do the job
Pages:
Jump to: