Pages:
Author

Topic: T-Rex 0.26.8 ETHW, ETC (+dual mining) GPU miner - page 12. (Read 174699 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 45
T-Rex 0.24.6

* ("ethash") Improve LHR unlocker, LHR tune value increased from 71 to 74 by default.
   The new LHR tune scale is somewhat different, so it's recommended to let autotune find the optimal parameters
   (in other words, for the first run, remove "--lhr-autotune-mode" and "--lhr-tune" parameters from your bat file if they are set)
not bad, on the video card Palit 3080 TI hashrate is about 82-83 with lhr 73

would anyone give the result
hashrate given by a regular 3080 video card with lhr?
Activity: 283
Merit: 63
T-Rex 0.24.6

* ("ethash") Improve LHR unlocker, LHR tune value increased from 71 to 74 by default.
   The new LHR tune scale is somewhat different, so it's recommended to let autotune find the optimal parameters
   (in other words, for the first run, remove "--lhr-autotune-mode" and "--lhr-tune" parameters from your bat file if they are set)
* ("ethash", "autolykos2") New "--lhr-autotune-step-size" and "--lhr-autotune-interval" parameters for finer control of LHR unlock behaviour
* ("ethash", "firopow") Add ETH+FIRO dual mining (use the same OC settings as ETH+RVN)
* ("autolykos2") New "--dataset-mode" parameter to enable/disable double buffer mode: 1 - single buffer mode, 2 - double buffer mode (default)
* Add SOCKS5 proxy support (see "--proxy" parameter)
* New "--temperature-color-mem" parameter to control memory temperature highlighting in console and WebUI
* (WebUI) Multiple improvements:
   - 24H view on the graph
   - Ability to hide individual charts (power, avg hashrate etc.) on the graph
   - Recompute average hashrate/power when zooming in the graph
   - Ability to reorder/hide GPU table columns
   - Auto-propagation of the miner node list to all nodes

Bug fixes:
* ("ethash") RTX 3060 GA104 is not recognised as an LHR card
* Veriblock mining is broken since 0.24.2
* (Linux) Log file contains ANSI escape sequences
* (WebUI) Log file retrieved through WebUI has trailing zeros
Hi

Worked like a charm so far  Grin

- Somehow every instance of Trex is suddenly using 11-12% CPU of Ryzen 5. I had to do a Bios reset. Before it was like below 1% CPU usage per instance.
I also changed some system settings because recently I added from stock a GTX 970 would not work in Trex for Ergo, ETC.

"Can't find nonce with device. Cuda exception. Cuda error not supported."

It works fine in miniZ miner.

Any Idea about sudden high CPU Usage?
Maxwell still supported? I read it should be.

Best regards

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/FAQ#high-cpu-usage

Maxwell is still supported.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi

Worked like a charm so far  Grin

- Somehow every instance of Trex is suddenly using 11-12% CPU of Ryzen 5. I had to do a Bios reset. Before it was like below 1% CPU usage per instance.
I also changed some system settings because recently I added from stock a GTX 970 would not work in Trex for Ergo, ETC.

"Can't find nonce with device. Cuda exception. Cuda error not supported."

It works fine in miniZ miner.

Any Idea about sudden high CPU Usage?
Maxwell still supported? I read it should be.

Best regards
Activity: 38
So im using the latest t-rex version and just downloaded the latest nvidia drivers.
I have a rig with 8 msi suprim 3070' non lhr cards
Worked like a charm so far. The last couple of days suddenly one of the gpus stopped being detected.In windows device manager it appeared with a yellow exclamation mark and would not in neither in atterburner nor in t-rex
I reinstalled drivers using ddu and updated afterburner.
Card is detected in device manager just fine but not in afterburner or the miner.
Any ideas what could be the problem here?
Activity: 2
When I try mine Ergo and Etherium on my 3070 Ti, it says

Warn: conn 2: failed to authorise on pool.woolypooly.com:3100: can't parse json:
*Line 1, Column 1
  syntax error: value, object or array expected

Looks like you are using config file. Can you confirm what command you are using to start t-rex ?

This is what I am using, if there is something wrong with the woolypooly bit, please tell me. The ETH mining worked though, it is just a problem with the ERGO mining.

"C:\Users\mattw\Downloads\Trex Miner\t-rex-0.24.5-win\t-rex.exe" -a ethash --lhr-algo autolykos2 -o stratum+tcp://asia1.ethermine.org:4444 -u 0x2960855210d73bb685a19b45365F7B57b2F589AB -p x -w rig0 --url2 stratum+tcp://pool.woolypooly.com:3100 --user2 0x2960855210d73bb685a19b45365F7B57b2F589AB.rig0 --pass2 x
pause

How to stop any GPU in rig during mining?  for exmp...  #GPU4  will stop  but  others  continue to mine
https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/FAQ#how-do-i-pause-a-rigminer
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
How to stop any GPU in rig during mining?  for exmp...  #GPU4  will stop  but  others  continue to mine
Activity: 152
Merit: 3

Warn: conn 2: failed to authorise on pool.woolypooly.com:3100: can't parse json:
*Line 1, Column 1

Looks like you are using config file. Can you confirm what command you are using to start t-rex ?

I have 5 RTX 3090s running. 4 of them run perfect constant 120 MHs, but 1 card droppes from 105 to 75 every time I connect a monitor or use Teamviewer to watch the rig.

Any Ideas if this is a hardware issue or if it's miner related?
I have the latest 0.24.5 Updatde, but still the same problem.  

I have no idea why card 1 is so bad. PL is 90%, but it never consumes more than 265 watts.

Is it possible, that this 3090 from Zotac has some kind of LHR or lock from the manufacturer? No matter what I do, I can not get over 105 MHs.

3090 is not included in LHR cards.
I suggest you to try 3090 alone and see what it gives you.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

A hashrate drop when he connects a monitor (don't know if he connects it to that particular but I guess he does) I take is normal?
For Teamviewer might be an idea to changeover to NoMachine as that might use less resources and seems to run smoother/faster. I did use Teamviewer on 5 systems but have changed completely to NoMachine and sofar I haven't encountered any issues.

or use Google https://remotedesktop.google.com/?pli=1
Activity: 325
Merit: 42

*Line 1, Column 1

I have 5 RTX 3090s running. 4 of them run perfect constant 120 MHs, but 1 card droppes from 105 to 75 every time I connect a monitor or use Teamviewer to watch the rig.

I have no idea why card 1 is so bad. PL is 90%, but it never consumes more than 265 watts.

Is it possible, that this 3090 from Zotac has some kind of LHR or lock from the manufacturer? No matter what I do, I can not get over 105 MHs.

A hashrate drop when he connects a monitor (don't know if he connects it to that particular but I guess he does) I take is normal?
For Teamviewer might be an idea to changeover to NoMachine as that might use less resources and seems to run smoother/faster. I did use Teamviewer on 5 systems but have changed completely to NoMachine and sofar I haven't encountered any issues.
Activity: 325
Merit: 42

*Line 1, Column 1

I would say check your settings if they actually correct.
Activity: 206
Merit: 20

*Line 1, Column 1

Activity: 2

*Line 1, Column 1
copper member
Activity: 77
Are there any future plans to dual mine ETH+Firo?
@trexminer

Any plans for ETC+ZIL or ERG+ZIL?

Yes, but not in the near future, sorry.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
@trexminer

Any plans for ETC+ZIL or ERG+ZIL?
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

T-Rex 0.24.5

* ("autolykos2") Increase pool-side hashrate by 1-4%.
  The miner now generates the dataset for the next ERGO block before it arrives with a small penalty to reported hashrate, and when the next block does arrive, it immediately starts hashing without losing 1-4 seconds on creating the dataset.
  Memory requirements are doubled in this mode as the GPU has to hold two memory buffers. If there is not enough memory on the GPU for two datasets, the miner will fall back to running in single buffer mode.
  To take the full advantage of this mode it's recommended not to set power limit but instead limit power consumption with "--lock-cclock" - this will allow the miner to draw more power during dataset rebuild and not lose hashrate. If you prefer to keep your power consumption constant, you can still set the power limit, however, in that case you'll notice a slight hashrate drop after each block.
  **Please note** that in both cases the miner should give you higher pool-side hashrate in the long run compared to previous versions. Miner's reported hashrate now fully accounts for dataset creation time.
* ("kawpow", "firopow") Report hashrate to the mining pool
* (WebUI) Add support for displaying multiple rigs (nodes) on the same page; various improvements and fixes
* Add "--devices-info" parameter to list available CUDA devices

Bug fixes:
* ("ethash", "autolykos2") LHR lock detection is triggered by short-term hashrate drops, e.g. when turning on the monitor connected to the GPU.
* Original overclock settings are not restored upon miner shutdown in dual mining mode (only applicable if you overclock GPUs with t-rex)
* (WebUI) Cannot set "--gpu-report-interval" to "0" (disable)
* (WebUI, API) GPUs are sometimes paused with a considerable delay (should be immediate)
Do you still support 4gb cards to mine any coin?
Planning to have few of these cards.

I think 4gb cards should be able to mine ERGO and RavencoinLite (0.19.14 version only), but I have no idea what the hashrate is going to be.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Do you still support 4gb cards to mine any coin?
Planning to have few of these cards.
Pages:
Jump to: