Pages:
Author

Topic: T-Rex 0.26.8 ETHW, ETC (+dual mining) GPU miner - page 7. (Read 174690 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 63
T-Rex 0.25.9

* Allow setting "LHR dual ratio" parameter for ETH+ALPH dual mining,
  e.g. "--dual-algo-mode a12:r10:lr12" (dual ratio 10, LHR dual ratio 12)
* (Linux) Display memory temperature for GPUs with GDDR6X memory type (requires administrative privileges)

Bug fixes:
* ("progpow") Miner frequently disconnects from the pool when mining SERO
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Hi Sir

How about Dual-Mining ERG+ALPH?

It would be great for Pascal (ETH eats now all Core) or 3-4GB Cards

Thank you

ETC+ALPH makes more sense. ERG+ALPH is nearly not possible - ERG create a table/"dag" after every block, and this needs nearly all ressources from your GPU Core, so at this time the ALPH mining must stop.

Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Latest version don support mining on crazy pool?
Any fix?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1405
Does anyone know how to enable lhr-low-power mode on only one gpu?
Does the miner have no option to stop mining if the memory temperature reaches a threshold temperature?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Sir

How about Dual-Mining ERG+ALPH?

It would be great for Pascal (ETH eats now all Core) or 3-4GB Cards

Thank you
Activity: 1
Hi guys. I am new here. My name is Peter and I come from Poland.
I've been using Trex on Win 11 platform.
I have a question that I can not find an answer for.
Trex has has Web UI on localhost. It is very convenient but the changes are not written anywhere. I have APi paswword implemented, but when I try to save changes the window pops up: that the path to the config file on HDD is not specified.  What am I supposed to do?
What I have found on github is that I should prepare config file and start the miner using it instead of .bat file? Actually there is nothing more on the web so I recon the topic is not very popular.
Hey guys!
TON dual mining soon?

Use lolminer - it is not worth to implement it - its over in a few weeks.

I am using, but with lolminer i cannot do --mlock, they only support --cclk
Also, i am hearing more and more TON going of PoW, can you please reference me to a readout or somrthing?

Yes here you can find how much every giver bleeding out, how much days they have to bleed out. If they all dry - PoW is over.

https://ton.org/mining

And yes lolminer is crap - to much bugs for me - he add new features without good testing - mostly the half not working and so on.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Hey guys!
TON dual mining soon?

I am using, but with lolminer i cannot do --mlock, they only support --cclk
Also, i am hearing more and more TON going of PoW, can you please reference me to a readout or somrthing?
Hey guys!
TON dual mining soon?

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Hey guys!
TON dual mining soon?
T-Rex 0.25.8
* Improve ETH+ALPH dual mining performance for LHR cards (high power limit / core clock is important to get high ALPH hashrate)
* "--lhr-algo" parameter is deprecated and is now an alias for "--dual-algo"

Bug fixes:
* Miner uses incorrect worker name for the secondary algorithm if "--worker2" is set
* (WebUI) Various fixes around dual mining configuration setup
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
T-Rex 0.25.6

* Add ETH+ALPH dual mining support for non-LHR cards (see https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/Dual-mining for more details)
* (WebUI) Add an optional "Lock Count" column to track the number of times the GPU hit an LHR lock

Bug fixes:
* (WebUI) Login sessions are preserved between miner restarts if the watchdog is enabled

Hi! Will you please add support for solo-mining direct to a Ravencoin node?

Many users ask how to do this with trex and it would really help decentralization.
T-Rex 0.25.6

* Add ETH+ALPH dual mining support for non-LHR cards (see https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/Dual-mining for more details)
* (WebUI) Add an optional "Lock Count" column to track the number of times the GPU hit an LHR lock

Bug fixes:
* (WebUI) Login sessions are preserved between miner restarts if the watchdog is enabled
Activity: 17
Thanks parole, appreciate your answer.
That would be pretty sad if that's the case as I have nearly 50 of them 1080s 🙄
Activity: 15
Guys please help:
First out of my 8 rigs I'm trying to run t-rex with lock core. Always been mining with phoenioner and want to switch to trex
5x gtx 1080 mix of ti and normal 1080s

T-rex error:

Can't initialise device [ID=0 GPU=0]

Miner keeps restarting...

My bat file:
xxx/t-rex.exe -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu1.etherine.org:4444 -u mywallet -p X -w rigname --fan 35,55,55,60 --pl 70 --lock-cclock 100,55,60,160,110 --mclock 0,650,100,0,0
pause

I don't think you can use lock clock on Pascal (10xx) gpus.
Anyone please?
Guys please help:
First out of my 8 rigs I'm trying to run t-rex with lock core. Always been mining with phoenioner and want to switch to trex
5x gtx 1080 mix of ti and normal 1080s

T-rex error:

Can't initialise device [ID=0 GPU=0]

Miner keeps restarting...

My bat file:
xxx/t-rex.exe -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu1.etherine.org:4444 -u mywallet -p X -w rigname --fan 35,55,55,60 --pl 70 --lock-cclock 100,55,60,160,110 --mclock 0,650,100,0,0
pause
Hi guys,
I have a 3070 non LHR and 3x 3060Ti LHR, on T-rex my 3070 recognize as a LHR card...
How to disable LHR tuning on my 3070 ?

thanks

You must set the lhr-tune option.

example --lhr-tune 0,0,0,-1,-1,-1

-1 is for autotune your lhr cards und 0 is to disable lhr tune on your nonlhr cards

thank you!
it's working Cheesy

NICE  Grin
Activity: 8
Hi guys,
I have a 3070 non LHR and 3x 3060Ti LHR, on T-rex my 3070 recognize as a LHR card...

thanks

-1 is for autotune your lhr cards und 0 is to disable lhr tune on your nonlhr cards

thank you!
it's working Cheesy
Hi guys,

thanks

Pages:
Jump to: