Author

Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion - page 1454. (Read 191750 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com

Agree but Afghanistan needs to prove that they have winning habits against those small teams even against a team like Bangladesh and West Indies. Every team has to go through this period of not playing regular cricket against big teams. Even I think current Bangladesh team does not get many matches against team like Australia, England, India.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
In the press conference Rashid was saying that he was ready for the match and fit. So if the match was not abandoned then we would see him playing. The spin attack of Afghanistan for T20 match is so good that in their day they can beat the top class team.

I was expecting an excited match yesterday but it was the rain who won at the end.

I might be wrong on his fitness issue because i didn't checked his press conference but i came across something else. its coming from Cricbuzz's twitter account so it should be true and i think Rashid Khan is right about that.

legendary
~snip~

A number of spinners from the smaller nations have got noticed in the T20 format and Rashid Khan is obviously the most famous among them. Spinners from Afghanistan have been in great demand in various T20 leagues across the globe. Apart from Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman, young spinners such as Zahir Khan are getting deals from global leagues.

IPL exposed a lot of youngsters which is eventually good for cricket. I never heard of this Zahir Khan, if he from Afghanistan? When I read Zahir Khan I was picturing the pace bowler from India (retired obviously).
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
In the press conference Rashid was saying that he was ready for the match and fit. So if the match was not abandoned then we would see him playing. The spin attack of Afghanistan for T20 match is so good that in their day they can beat the top class team.

I was expecting an excited match yesterday but it was the rain who won at the end.

A number of spinners from the smaller nations have got noticed in the T20 format and Rashid Khan is obviously the most famous among them. Spinners from Afghanistan have been in great demand in various T20 leagues across the globe. Apart from Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman, young spinners such as Zahir Khan are getting deals from global leagues.

Brisbane Heat recently signed Mujeeb-Ur-Rahman & Zahir Khan for the next season. Sandeep Lamichhane from the little known Nepal is now an integral part of the Melbourne Stars squad in Big Bash League (this year he had also appeared in the BPL and the CPL). It is great to see all these players getting an opportunity to bowl against legends such as Steve Smith and David Warner.
legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not so difficult to think that Afghanistan was favorite.
See the couple of odds stated above and both favors towards Afghanistan win.

I see what you did there @FIFA  Grin

Bangladesh was Favorite but I was counting on Afghanistan Spin Triplet and we shouldn't forget one of them (Rashid) was injured. according to some news, he had slim chances to play in the game.

Also favorite Bangladesh team injured is not wining factors we hope luckily win Afghanistan.
other hand Bangladesh is make a stronger team.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

I see what you did there @FIFA  Grin

Bangladesh was Favorite but I was counting on Afghanistan Spin Triplet and we shouldn't forget one of them (Rashid) was injured. according to some news, he had slim chances to play in the game.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
It would of been a good match to see as both Afghanistan and Bangladesh played great cricket in this tournament and I think that they should play the match the next day so we can get a result and not have two countries share a trophy. Anyway I think the big winner out of this series is Afghanistan as they continue to improve and become a great cricket playing nation.

Afghanistan is one of the emerging cricket superpowers. The presence of some of the T20 heavy weights have helped them in the rankings. The only thing that they should work on is to win close matches. I have noticed that a lot many times they have lost matches, which they should have won. They lack the ability to stay calm and cool under tense situations.  This is not something that we expect from a team that boasts of experienced players such as Rashid Khan and Mohammed Nabi.

The progress made during the last two decades by the Afghans is hard to believe. From a country that was ravaged by the civil war, they went on to become a test cricket playing nation. Countries such as Zimbabwe and Bangladesh took many decades to rise from the status of an associate nation to a test playing nation. But the Afghans achieved it in less than one decade.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Earlier you told that you will miss the match because you were unable to get the tickets.
I had convinced my cousin to get into the line today morning, he has managed ticket for me.

Good i like the spirit of yours to support your national team but unfortunately you were only able to watch the rain with these tickets.   Undecided

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It would of been a good match to see as both Afghanistan and Bangladesh played great cricket in this tournament and I think that they should play the match the next day so we can get a result and not have two countries share a trophy. Anyway I think the big winner out of this series is Afghanistan as they continue to improve and become a great cricket playing nation.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Its really sad news now both countries sharing trophy and we have no extra day I believe 2019 is one of worst years in history of cricket as we have too many matches abandoned due to rain and no one can do any thing about this because we cannot ask any favor from Nature.
The climate change is real and earlier we never used to see rain like this and this year there are many floods around the world and the climate has changed and it is time we take care of them otherwise shit happens all the time and since everyone here is following cricket we know the changes happening, even during world cup many matches were abandoned and in every series after that we see matches being affected by rain around the globe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Final T20 match between both countries has being abandoned due to rain and this is not a good news for any of them . At times rains interruption kills the excitement among players and among audiences as well and finally the results totally changes in the end .
Its really sad news now both countries sharing trophy and we have no extra day I believe 2019 is one of worst years in history of cricket as we have too many matches abandoned due to rain and no one can do any thing about this because we cannot ask any favor from Nature.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Final T20 match between both countries has being abandoned due to rain and this is not a good news for any of them . At times rains interruption kills the excitement among players and among audiences as well and finally the results totally changes in the end .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Afg : 55%  - Ban : 45%

Need little change @JSRAW
Afg : 80%  - Ban : 20% The weather depend.

I think that Afghanistan had more chances of winning the match if we had the actual match. In some way rain is good for Bangladesh that they share the cup.

How do you think that it was good for Bangladesh? We have lost one match so far in this series, Afghan lost 2 matches. Afghan had the chance to win, but you know it's not more than Bangladesh.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

No bro, both team have more or less similar strength and weakness. but guess right now rain is winning the moment. toss delayed....
@JSRAW Bangladesh plays very well but I find success much less Not once or twice has it happened many times.

Afghanistan is no different. They have capability to shock any good teams out there with their bowling and batting. Things are just getting started for Afghanistan. They might not win the whole series but beating Bangladesh is something memorable they are picking up from this tour.

Bangladesh is struggling in the batting sector is what I think. They are only one or two regular faces who scores for them. Rest doesn't makes any impact in the game.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I think that Afghanistan had more chances of winning the match if we had the actual match. In some way rain is good for Bangladesh that they share the cup.

How do you think that it was good for Bangladesh? We have lost one match so far in this series, Afghan lost 2 matches. Afghan had the chance to win, but you know it's not more than Bangladesh.

Earlier you told that you will miss the match because you were unable to get the tickets.
I had convinced my cousin to get into the line today morning, he has managed ticket for me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

No bro, both team have more or less similar strength and weakness. but guess right now rain is winning the moment. toss delayed....
@JSRAW Bangladesh plays very well but I find success much less Not once or twice has it happened many times.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
My tickets probably have been trashed. Bored waiting in the ground, it's easy to wait outside the stadium but here, it's too much boring. Still it's raining as the same as it was at the beginning. I don't see any chance.

Did you again went on the 2nd day to stand in a line to get the tickets ? Shocked

I had waited 6 hours in the line, 9.30 am to 3.30 pm. Bad luck here that I couldn't buy. Ticket counter has been closed and will start again tomorrow. Probably I will miss this match, I will not be able to go again tomorrow.
Price is low, minimum $3 to max $80. I was trying to get grand stand, place near where BAN players will sit. Ended with no stand at the end.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
It was a very sad end to such an exciting series. Since there was no reserve day the trophy was shared between both the finalists. Countries such as England and Bangladesh seriously needs to think about playing international matches in stadiums with retractable roof. Too many matches have been washed out and revenues lost as a result of rain.  Angry
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Is there any reserve day for final?   
I don't think so, even if it has, how will they allow us to enter stadium, our ticket has been taken(can't remember the exact word at the moment, separate? cut?) lol. How will we watch the match?
Still no improvement here, chance is it will be raining here for a long time. It's looking like snow fall, by the way.

I was looking forward to enjoy a good final on TV but the rain shattered our dreams.
Jump to: