Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 55. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
you're okay no worries Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
A. sync from scratch (yes a pain) (yes requires restarts) ... but possible and actually better than most other POS chain syncs.

B. bootstrap (much easier)

Wink

I assume it's ok that I sent them just my whole Roaming/BTCtalkcoin folder? Grin
legendary
QoD
TEKcoin with no premine no instamine and no ico/ipo. Hi rate stake done right, coming up on 3 years and only 250 million minted so far. No other hi rate pos coin can make anything close to these claims.

There is no next big thing, the question already is the wrong one
There is a big thing and we're all part of it whether we want it or not
~CfA~
legendary
A. sync from scratch (yes a pain) (yes requires restarts) ... but possible and actually better than most other POS chain syncs.

B. bootstrap (much easier)

Wink
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
When I had to sync the coin recently from scratch noticed it hangs on blocks ending with a certain number I think it was *47 or something like that. I had to close my wallet and then restart and it would get moving again. I had to do this many, many times, but once it got current I didn't have to do it anymore.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
I've provided yobit tech team with the blockchain and the nodesso hopefully they'll get their TALK wallet synced. The cons is that this could  happen only next week Angry. So be patient guys Wink

I don't expect they will resolved sync problem easily, there are several coins on Yobit with almost the same problem for several weeks but until now they haven't fixed those issue yet. 
legendary
I've provided yobit tech team with the blockchain and the nodesso hopefully they'll get their TALK wallet synced. The cons is that this could  happen only next week Angry. So be patient guys Wink
legendary
some noob stealing the TALK 'Quote Of The Day' theme
no humor in this thread >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524590.new#new

the deleted
TALK holds the 'Quote Of The Day'TM patent no.2314334 and our lawyers have informed us that TALK is rightfully entitled to 14million ETHs in royalties.

That said ... will reward 10 TALK to any of the quoted that PM TALK addies

legendary
plan #1 (prime directive) is TALK is the tipping coin for bitcointalk ... anyone can PM me their TALK addie and I will add it to my tip address book Wink

there other plans too, but first to beef up the network numbers, and establish solid trade at near BTC pegged rate ... TALK has posted solid support for most of 2016 in the 300satos range ... not bad at all Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
What's the current plan for this coin?  Looks interesting, might buy a bunch from YoBit Smiley 

Would like to know how I can support this coin as it seems to be regaining popularity here!
legendary
kiklo, I provided Yobit with today's blockchain, so hopefully tomorrow the wallet is gonna be completely synced.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I dont recommend to deposit yet cuz Yobit's wallet is either not synced or something else.
I tried to send some but my coins never arrived there. Will wait and see.

Hmm,

Go here
https://yobit.net/en/wallets/

and click on your trading symbol and click the + or - buttons,
to see the wallet status

Currently it is
Wallet status: Delayed (12047 blocks)

So it is not synced yet.

Cool
legendary

I dont recommend to deposit yet cuz Yobit's wallet is either not synced or something else.
I tried to send some but my coins never arrived there. Will wait and see.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
V2 MAC WALLET

V2 MOJO Mac Wallet

Windows to follow (sorry I'm a Mac guy)......hang on

Full OP and web update to follow

I guess the cut off will be like midnight GMT, London or there abouts

ED: Will someone test the Mac wallet for some free V2 coins please
legendary
legendary
DVC Devcoin
want to trade 11k for TALK (25 coins)

24.5 TALK gets you 11k DVC
legendary
legendary
also DMD hard forking tomorrow (4 times this year?)
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: