Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 58. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
@acdc

welcome to the club ... PM an addie Wink
legendary
@Abiky

I'm warming to the idea of C-Cex, I've been really cautious on seeking another exchange (99% of them are bombs).  Alcurex has been a great match so far.  I was keen on listing at Cryptopia but they do odd things with their voting list, like randomly delete you, which is a bummer because we [TALK] were polling well, and I think they will relist us if someone fills out the form again Wink  I'm willing to front most of the 2M dots to get us added (allowing 4months because TALK is better off winning a popular vote), I can help a little with C-Cex too.

I am hearing Yobit is in maintenance mode?  AKA closed without notice.
legendary
quote of the day
  Satoshi didn't ask for money to launch Bitcoin, right?  Satoshi launched Bitcoin - the most powerful money the world had ever seen - for free to an unappreciative Internet.  In fact, the first public comment to his humble announcement of a new form of digital money was a predictable: "Dude, are you high right now?".  That's how you change the world: you create genius and then give it away.  You don't try to make a quick buck while you're at it.  Even Satoshi's coins (worth hundreds of millions) never moved.  Why?  Because it wasn't about getting rich. 
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
really happy about cryptopia
very DO-able (give it about 8 weeks but it will happen) C-cex is still a target too!

PROBLEM
we can't fork TALK to something better (or at least it makes it such more difficult)

no worries

TALK will continue on as a 'wildcard' old code POS, no hardforks, but likely to have a dev do their best to softfork some improvements.  In the meantime a TALK squared project can evolve ... will be a snapshot minus the deadwood ... so you will need to register an address (aka be an active member) ... then the next level project moves forward with only participants who helped over the last 2 years ... thus accounts not moved in the last 500days (out) ... so TLDR; eventually 2 coins Wink

(no rush .. just food for thought)

That's fine. At least TALK is a good coin with a good community eager to improve each day and keep us updated with the latest trends in PoS coins. As for C-Cex, I have no doubt that they would add TALK to their listings. It will be really great to have one more exchange for better trading volume and price. By the way, is there a TALKcoin faucet around?  Please let me know as I want to grab some free coins as well Grin
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
What's so silly?

TALK is a shit coin of no respect.

No way Bro, TALK is a great coin ... like that ugly party girl in school who was good to talk with, and had big tits. Now that I'm older & wiser, I wish I'd married that girl. I'm not making the same mistake with TALK! I'm rusted on baby Smiley
legendary
would like to collaborate with projects like
https://www.duolingo.com/courses/th
legendary
quote of the day
What is your opinion on The DAO(aka the original one)?

Desperate attempt of Ethereum administration to generate more money and to attract some actual projects to fund

They figured nobody is using Ether(eum) other than for Pump and Dump hence they figured let's do a Pump and Dump 2.0

Honestly this is so stupid and so fucking obvious that I'm speechless.

I'm not even gonna mention the clone DAOs cause this is a provocation on another dimension.
legendary
What's so silly?

TALK is a shit coin of no respect.

But projects like RDD, Rimbit, Steem, and others are based on 'social media network' with little to show.
yet, +$1M evalues;
TALK is based on bitcointalk.org
(((LOL no value)))

Now for years (plural) the place [bitcointalk.org] has been riddled with flimflam and hustlers ... but real and relevant participants are becoming evident ... and it is just a matter of 2nd stage enrollment to attach the best and the brightest to a project that launched +2years ago.

legendary
POW repost ... like the graphic Wink

So why the price is so cheap? It just needs $8000 to support the price per day? I thought we have big Monero community.

There's actually not as many as you think.  I would estimate there are probably 3000 to 4000 people sold on the idea of Monero these days.  But as you can see from this chart, if that number increases even modestly, the value of each Monero could rise dramatically.

legendary
POS report

DMD wallet 'maintenance' on cryptopia
no Win32 wallet (post hard fork)
Bittrex market open deposit/withdraws ... big sell wall
lots of "TALK" on the threads too!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
pos report

DEM   Deutsche eMark   Unstable Wallet   Wallet too unstable, keeps crashing.   Unknown
BTB   Bitbar   Frozen Wallet   Wallet isn't responding to commands, still trying to get it working.   Unknown
TEK   TEKcoin   No Blocks   No blocks are being found, appears to be something wrong with the wallet (other pools reportedly having the same problem)

http://tompool.org/

DEM / DOT market is closing

DEM will be delisted on 2016-05-30 as there is a network issue causing people to lose deposits, Please cancel all orders and withdraw as soon as possible.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DEM_DOT
legendary
pos report

DEM   Deutsche eMark   Unstable Wallet   Wallet too unstable, keeps crashing.   Unknown
BTB   Bitbar   Frozen Wallet   Wallet isn't responding to commands, still trying to get it working.   Unknown
TEK   TEKcoin   No Blocks   No blocks are being found, appears to be something wrong with the wallet (other pools reportedly having the same problem)

http://tompool.org/

legendary
BTC Speculation ... June/Summer
Bitcoin is going to $600+ soon before/after the reward halving. Its just inevitable (if there are no some bad news in the world of digital currencies). My concerns are about other coins/assets, which eventually will be dumped from the people who will follow BTC's uptrend...

I seriously doubt a sharp increase will happen. I have friends who had no idea what BTC was weeks ago investing a bunch of money in it anticipating the price to double. So many people expect the price to double that I doubt that it will happen.

And of course the biggest miners very likely stockpiled a shitton of BTC also expecting the price to rise a lot (if not double).

On one hand I hope I'm wrong but on another hand radical price changes alone are getting in the way of adoption - a lot of people want nothing to do with a coin that's price is so volatile.

You forgot few things:
1. Hashrate is controlled by the chinese.
2. Their largest mining farms made ROI long time ago.
3. Bitcoin's lower (than "expected") price just don't suits them.
4. They have a lot of money so they can wait.
5. Reward halves.
6. Speculation...

legendary
Looking for POS coin forked from Bitcoin Core 0.9 or higher
So far without success.

Do you know any?
legendary
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
176.31.13.198:35691

up since 30 March 2016

nice Cool

Don't recall where the post was about the 500 ✪ BϾϾ ✪ from the Poloniex give a way many moons ago, but did try to send it to BN & not seeing it just motionless in space. I'll have to search for that post, if it was a keeper of the rest & not deleted to keep from becoming Hero or Legend (post count stats = Total time logged in: 70 days //after today). Here's the image of testing the withdrawal to BN, looking like no luck of the tx going through  Undecided

//not sure if 500 would even be worth it, but love testing & repairing / building the futures to be or not to be

Edit: Found it // # 17th post of this thread

legendary
176.31.13.198:35691

up since 30 March 2016

nice Cool
legendary