Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 53. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
It would be pretty good to make an automated reward system that pays out BTCTALKcoin to those who make good quality posts in this thread. Just my suggestion.  Roll Eyes

automated is the problem, so i'd like to do a bespoked reward system in the near future;
in the long term ... yes watching platforms like steemit ... TALK is positioning to steam up too!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

It is good to see BTCTALKcoin back on track! Now, the next thing would be for it to become added into a bigger exchange. All we need is just time and patience and with a little good effort, BTCTALKcoin can become a very popular alt coin. It would be pretty good to make an automated reward system that pays out BTCTALKcoin to those who make good quality posts in this thread. Just my suggestion.  Roll Eyes

By the way, is there any paper wallet around for BTCTALKcoin? If you happen to know about one, please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
MOJOcoin July update
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mojo-mojov3-has-been-taken-over-by-new-devs-1366963
After a few ‘ticks’ and unforeseen circumstances we have now finally moved to a new blockchain and converted the vast majority of the V1 coins to V2 coins with the help of Livecoin.net. The swap went well, it just took a bit longer than expected to get the chain moving and open for withdrawals. It now appears that most users have managed to withdraw their coins and the chain is moving along. We now have working Windows-qt and Mac-qt wallets for MOJO V2.
There are a few minor issues with the masternode system that was identified by Bitcointalk user ‘Hagie’ and that are now being adjusted. The collateral for a MN will be 200,000 MOJO. So, although the current wallets are fine, we will have to push new wallets once the MN adjustments have been done. At the moment nobody is able to stake unless a MN is running. We are currently running a private network to explore this issue and to consider options.
We currently suggest that you trade MOJOcoin at Livecoin.net and DO NOT use YoBit to trade as they are unable to communicate and I do not know if they run MOJO V1 or MOJO V2.
Once the updated source code is completed we will push this to a fresh MOJO V2 repo and work from there for further development.
I know that some people did not manage to swap their MOJO V1 for V2 and may still hold some V1 coins. It is now possible to do a manual swap by either PM me at Bitcointalk or e-mail: [email protected]. We will swap 1:1 MOJO V1 for V2 coins.
The main aim right now is to get the masternodes up and running and get a stable network. I have still not been able to update the website properly or the OP at BCT but I am working to get everything up to date.
As for the future, MOJOcoin aims to be a totally anonymous value transfer system, i.e. a cryptocurrency with untraceable and anonymous transactions. This may sound similar to other coins but we have some plans to make us different.MOJOcoin July update
After a few ‘ticks’ and unforeseen circumstances we have now finally moved to a new blockchain and converted the vast majority of the V1 coins to V2 coins with the help of Livecoin.net. The swap went well, it just took a bit longer than expected to get the chain moving and open for withdrawals. It now appears that most users have managed to withdraw their coins and the chain is moving along. We now have working Windows-qt and Mac-qt wallets for MOJO V2.
There are a few minor issues with the masternode system that was identified by Bitcointalk user ‘Hagie’ and that are now being adjusted. The collateral for a MN will be 200,000 MOJO. So, although the current wallets are fine, we will have to push new wallets once the MN adjustments have been done. At the moment nobody is able to stake unless a MN is running. We are currently running a private network to explore this issue and to consider options.
We currently suggest that you trade MOJOcoin at Livecoin.net and DO NOT use YoBit to trade as they are unable to communicate and I do not know if they run MOJO V1 or MOJO V2.
Once the updated source code is completed we will push this to a fresh MOJO V2 repo and work from there for further development.
I know that some people did not manage to swap their MOJO V1 for V2 and may still hold some V1 coins. It is now possible to do a manual swap by either PM me at Bitcointalk or e-mail: [email protected]. We will swap 1:1 MOJO V1 for V2 coins.
The main aim right now is to get the masternodes up and running and get a stable network. I have still not been able to update the website properly or the OP at BCT but I am working to get everything up to date.
As for the future, MOJOcoin aims to be a totally anonymous value transfer system, i.e. a cryptocurrency with untraceable and anonymous transactions. This may sound similar to other coins but we have some plans to make us different.
legendary
current schedule:

suggested POS coins by TALK community
Coin....................Rate of Return................................Developer
BitBean1000 per blockTeamBean
Blackcoin1% per year Rat4
Bottlecaps 200% per year, cap 1000per blockTranz
BTCTalkcoin15% per yearNo Dev at the moment
Bumbar=2 speed=60secBumbaCoin
CBXPoSParticipate (6%-12%) 1hr. min?
CON ?% per year?
Diamond 25% per yearDanbi
HYP750%(theoretical?) actual earn ~68.43%presstab
JBS8%, min 8 hrs, no max age but max r=4 jyap
Kobo 10% per yearTheTribesman
MetalMusic ?% per yearmamamae
Mint 10% per year, 5% in 2017Fuzzbawls
Netcoin20% - 45% per yearNetcoin Foundation
Noblecoin 8% per yearEagleFlies
Nova25% per year +POWBalthazar
Pandacoin 2.5% per yearNo Dev at the moment
PhilosopherStone 50% per yearPalmdetroit / No Dev
Piggy ?% per year?
Pot ?% per year?
Sprouts 10% per 5 DaysNo Dev at the moment
STV 10% per 5 DaysPastafarian
T3k ~20 to 40% per monthNoise23
TOP ?% per yeartopcoindude
Truckcoin200% per year, cap 200 per block Noise23
TurboStake2.74% per 2 days No Dev at the moment
ZEIT 15% per year, 5% in 2017Rent_a_Ray

Nominators

PeterI Nova
Abiky Diamond, Novacoin, and Hyperstake
kiklo whatever kiklo boot straps ;')  
cryptochainer.commost of what steve boot straps
Groggin CBX, FLY, Vcash, Decred, Medic
BN CBX, TALK, PIG, POT, JBS, Medic, STV, Whipped, PAC, SQL
crymzyn TOP

CBX Cryptobullion
fly
vcash <---incredible tech! instant tx, decentralized governance, chainblender, staking android wallet (REALLY!) decred
also staking mediccoin
perhaps worthy of consideration, NTC or NineElevenTruthcoin.
Pure PoS there is PoW, (networkkhashps 324,037,712), but the reward is small, i forget exactly, i think 1 or 5. current money supply: 135,083,774, PoS rate 110%.
 i do remember the ANN, it said that it was "created by/for a small group of european investors", and that is just about all the info i have, as the ANN has been gone for some time, and i havn't seen anything else. tradable on Cryptopia
   and when it comes to trouncing the corporate buzzards, nothing like a dash of 9-11 truth! (except no one wants to listen)
            ...and here's a link to my (very old) paper on the subject:  Cool  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-EIEoh8FDQ0Z2RvbXNyb19nN3M
                (torrent) https://kat.cr/my-country-tis-of-thee-an-open-letter-to-the-citizens-of-the-planet-t94576.html

current suggested POS coins

gradeA
BLK, PPC, NOVA, and RDD seem legit $1Million dollar POS chains but i don't stake them

mid-range
PIG
TALK = how'd we end up at 6 figures  Wink
POT
JBS
sprouts
bean

low-caps "riskeyz"
WHIPPED = nice network numbers
PAC = shit client but growing trade popularity
MEDIC
SQL
STV

legendary
current suggested POS coins

gradeA
BLK, PPC, NOVA, and RDD seem legit $1Million dollar POS chains but i don't stake them

mid-range
PIG
TALK = how'd we end up at 6 figures  Wink
POT
JBS

low-caps "riskeyz"
WHIPPED = nice network numbers
PAC = shit client but growing trade popularity
MEDIC
SQL
STV
legendary
interesting
Can We Take a Moment to Talk About This Forum?
I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely shocked and embarrassed with the current state of this Gambling forum. This forum is overrun by thread after thread of empty spam threads (i.e. "Is Gambling Wrong?", "Should Gambling be Illegal?", "Would You Gamble if You Were Rich?" etc.), being constantly bumped to the top signature spammers (I understand I am running a signature as well, but I do not spam in those useless threads).

Back when I spent a lot of time here in 2013-2014, this forum had a community feel to it. The threads were ENTIRELY gambling start ups and businesses. You could see all the cool new gambling ventures being started by enterprising individuals, many of whom came with awesome promotions to kick start their sites with their first users.

That sense of community and innovation is now completely void on this forum. I personally don't even check in to here very often, and it's even rarer that I post. I'm sure countless others have done the same, too.

EDIT: Not sure why this got moved to meta. This post is in reference to the Gambling subforum only, not Bitcointalk as a whole.
legendary
QoD
Yeah, the forum has gone to shit. It was great from 2010 to 2012; and went past the point of no return in late 2013 / early 2014.
legendary
legendary
This has been my attitude too ... it works and in fact is an effortless coin to stake (which is not the same for many POS) ... plus it has always worked ... no hard forks (less the launch period) ... in time these are distinguishing features.

Now TALK has a new round of activity.  Things are exciting.  Some very nice high numbers were hit, and 250-300 satos has been this years general support level over on alcurex.  If the new market numbers hold up, then TALK is capitalized enough to start doing projects.

Try to keep an eye open for any inactive 'polo' coins moving.  TALK is now visible on the board that should alert anyone who has their privkeys, but have forgot/ignored their coins.  

Also interesting is that just 113 accounts hold more than double the airdropped shares.

Any whales out there?  I would like to do another airdrop .... 27k per ... no LOLz this is not 2014 ... but would like to have a 6 figure pool to drop on bitcointalk Heros or above  Wink

Bounty!
25 TALK to anyone that can PM proof of staking a block today  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
According to the block explorer there are around 2.5-3mln coins in circulation! The rest seem to be buried somewhere in Polo wallets Smiley

I ended up with 600k of these shit coins. 20-25% of the active. I'm not doing too bad though, I'm only on the hook for about 90 millis. I'll just keep staking since the coin seems to be working fine, and we'll see what happens.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
new POS

"ONEC"
Total coins: 4.5 million
PoW timespan: 7 days
Algorithm: x13
No Pre-mine or IPO
PoW block reward: 496, PoS 6%
Mining will stop after 10080 blocks (7 days)
PoS minimum stake age: 3 hours, Max age unlimited
Block time: 60 seconds
PoSA³ Trustless Anonymous
http://madeby.one/

-----
7 day POW ... advice extreme caution on that Wink

BOUNTY for 20 TALK when was this coin launched?
legendary
The Polo wallets are the most interesting thing about TALK.

The chain is very public.  Always has been.

The question is how many of those accounts have passwords to login?
TALK was lost in the haze of 2014, most air drop receivers rushed to Polo and sold it off, or deposited it there (as type of webwallet) and forgot all about it.

The probability is high that most if not more, of the Polo accounts are basically .. burned.
The probability is low that Polo will re-open their TALK trade, but it is still a possibility, since either they must keep a sync'd client to allow withdraws or keep a sync'd client to allow deposits & withdraws ... aka ... trade. tldr; TALK has got a toe still in the door.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
According to the block explorer there are around 2.5-3mln coins in circulation! The rest seem to be buried somewhere in Polo wallets Smiley
legendary
legendary
STEEM    $ 234,800,893    $ 2.86    82,045,430    

... hum ... TALK ... same concept ... better initial distro ... less tokens

The main concept was still is / getting TALK into the hands of vetted bitcointalk.org members.

I haven't a clue on how STEEM was distributed, but I have an idea on what they'll face in the market after such a massive pump ... for having posted just a few stories ... writers are holding +$50k in psuedo coins *see the terms*

Mean while TALK has survived the crypto apocalypse, thrice, and the goodguy bitcointalk.org members are much easier to verify and establish our own form of 'steam' to fuel content makers ... now we just need to find a way to raise 1/100th of what STEEM has ... create some side projects that help manage and add more channels to the bitcointalk.org thing and you got STEEM but it's called TALK and it focuses on what ever it is that we do here ... which is create, launch, trade, and discuss all that is crypto Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
One more coin to the list:
Novacoin  25% per year  Balthazar

Good to know. It is always good to have coins like these on the list since they have a high stake rate per year. Now I will check this out among my list of PoS coins to stake. So far, Diamond, Novacoin and Hyperstake are my most favorite PoS coins. (also TALKcoin too)

I have finished setting up the VPS GUI so now I am ready to put these coins to the test. In my opinion, I think that staking coins is better than mining them due to their energy efficiency.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: