Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 120. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Well, for supply to not go up PoS reward would have to be removed.  If that happened why would you want TEK?  You can't spend it.
how much TEKcoins will be ?
the nummber?

No upper limit.
then the price cant go really up  Sad
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Total supply is still only just north of 20m. That's puny compared to some other coins half Tek's age. As mentioned the inflation controls have worked quite well to keep global supply from going crazy. With comkort closing, what Tek really needs imo is more markets and additional pairings. A Tek/LTC pairing would be premium.

Please vote daily to add Tek to Cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
the nummber?

No upper limit.

One would think... but it has gone pretty stable over the course of several months. Also the inflation controls seem to work rather well. High POS coins are speculative at best, but this one has performed remarkably well over it's lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
the nummber?

No upper limit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
the nummber?

No upper limit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
the nummber?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hi!  I see patterns in this chart.. watching it too much Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well, I just unlocked my TEK wallet...   it caused some interesting spikes on the presstab graphs  Grin

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

So we ve got a whale here. Smiley))
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Interesting to note that the stake weight released has raised the difficulty for a while Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Saw that. Don't. Like. You. Grin

LOL  Grin

The TEK diff is coming down slowly already. No harm done....   I hope Smiley

Saw that. Don't. Like. You. Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Well, I just unlocked my TEK wallet...   it caused some interesting spikes on the presstab graphs  Grin

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
with the pos diff on a steady climb i would suggest staking large blocks and shooting for more compounding.

peace! What if we had some alarm or a trigger at wanted diff level in the wallet?
Presstab could think of implementing this feature at presstab.pw? I mean alarm at POS diff charts there.
easy tracking of POS diff needed.. so that there will be no time when diff is superlow and no one is staking and super high diff becouse of the bad or no timing of stake at all
thankx all

You could add a few lines of code into the wallet to do this. Wouldnt be too hard.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what is the PoS rate at 0.005?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Do you guys think this high diff will reflect on Tek price? In other words, will Tek go up and up?  Grin
Please vote daily to add TekCoin to Cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
So what does anyone gain by having lots of teeny tiny blocks to stake?  Besides keeping the couple of minutes it would take to combine them in order to spend those two minutes doing something far more valuable than aiming for 40% interest per month.
How long can blocks continue to gain weight before there is no more chance of higher stake?

I can only assume it's technically daunting for some to learn and use coin control. It's just easier to let them stake. I hope in the future we can build a wallet that's more user friendly.

According to the code, blocks will gain weight for up to 90 days. From there, the block keeps competing for stake with that weight. That's not to say your stake reward won't keep accumulating. Maybe someone else can verify this.

You don't even need to use coin control to consolidate blocks... Just send however-many coins to yourself and they're put into a new block anyway... There's nothing easier to do!

The stake doesn't keep accumulating post 90 days. I thought I was on the correct version of the Mac wallet after the fork last year, when I wasn't. So I was happily staking with my incorrect wallet, right up until March or something. I lost about 20,000 coins because the coins on the new (post-fork) blockchain had last staked more than 90 days previously...
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
with the pos diff on a steady climb i would suggest staking large blocks and shooting for more compounding.

peace! What if we had some alarm or a trigger at wanted diff level in the wallet?
Presstab could think of implementing this feature at presstab.pw? I mean alarm at POS diff charts there.
easy tracking of POS diff needed.. so that there will be no time when diff is superlow and no one is staking and super high diff becouse of the bad or no timing of stake at all
thankx all
Jump to: