Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 126. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I have my wallet locked, once diff drops I will unlock it, I am in no hurry to stake
legendary
Activity: 938
pos diff 0.0025 about 18% right now
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Made a infographic here https://magic.piktochart.com/output/5933704-tekcoin-user-guide-copy here is a lil bit from it.

TEKcoin can pay up to 40% SuperStake after coins remain unmoved in the wallet for 30 days. TEKcoin SuperStake rate adjusts depending on the PoS diff.

So we are now between 10% and 15% stake rate, right?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Does the difficulty go up if people just have there wallet open and not staking? Cause this is ridiculous lol, I've been waiting 2 weeks to unlock my wallet and stake some   Undecided

legendary
guys lock your wallets so the difficulty can become easy lol
legendary
Made a infographic here https://magic.piktochart.com/output/5933704-tekcoin-user-guide-copy here is a lil bit from it.

TEKcoin can pay up to 40% SuperStake after coins remain unmoved in the wallet for 30 days. TEKcoin SuperStake rate adjusts depending on the PoS diff.

legendary
This huge PoS diff growth kills the joy. TEK is no longer 500% annual PoS coin. It s much less then that. Can anyone calculate expected PoS at this diff?

Same "problem" as HYP... although it's not a problem really... it's a function of the coin code to help limit inflation.  It should also, should..., lead to an increase in price as the current stakers will need more coin to get the same return and will sell off less of the stake, if any at all, to put more into the next month's reward.

It should also, again should..., lead to new stakers having to dig into the sell book because the stakers are putting less of their own coins on the market.

That's my opinion.

True. If the price goes up, this might compensate a bit. However, the price keeps going down.

This is why I like fixed PoS rate coins, DMD Diamond s my favorite. The price keeps going up recently, big time.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
This huge PoS diff growth kills the joy. TEK is no longer 500% annual PoS coin. It s much less then that. Can anyone calculate expected PoS at this diff?

Same "problem" as HYP... although it's not a problem really... it's a function of the coin code to help limit inflation.  It should also, should..., lead to an increase in price as the current stakers will need more coin to get the same return and will sell off less of the stake, if any at all, to put more into the next month's reward.

It should also, again should..., lead to new stakers having to dig into the sell book because the stakers are putting less of their own coins on the market.

That's my opinion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Under 20% now.. damn difficulty
Activity: 364
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary

it is around 25% per month so that's like 300% without compounding.

Yes, I ve got similar numbers. However, this is current data. There s no reason to believe that diff s going to stay at this level next month.
legendary

it is around 25% per month so that's like 300% without compounding.
legendary
legendary
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tekcoin/ has been updated and is working correctly now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Staking less than 25% with 0.00005 difficulty..

hmmm.. why you no make me rich tek?

Because of your user name?

Sorry, I had to. Tongue

Gimpist!  Grin

Nah, just another gimp Tongue I'm on the opposite side of the scale from rich.

Sorry, I had to. Tongue

Gimpist!  Grin
legendary

its been around .0005 today still high, 40% is at .0000x http://blockexperts.com/tek  you check a pos block and see the amount minted to check the payout % at current diffs. It is usually close but the numbers on some are off as they have earned more coinage while waiting to mint.

http://blockexperts.com/tek/height/910327

3.57 pos from 12.84 tek at .00047 about 28%

i am going to guess it earned a bit over 30 days coinage being a small block, giving a true % for 30 days at slightly under that.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Sorry, I had to. Tongue

Jump to: