Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 43. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
So last night I was chatting with Bill from Bittrex and asked him what it would take to get TEK on his exchange, and come to find out.. Thundertoe just needs to have a conversation with him to talk up its good points, Bill is interested to find out more about where where TEK has been and what plans the "Dev" has for the coin... So I ask.. Why hasn't Thundertoe taken the time to ask??
A large exchange would help exposure.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
So last night I was chatting with Bill from Bittrex and asked him what it would take to get TEK on his exchange, and come to find out.. Thundertoe just needs to have a conversation with him to talk up its good points, Bill is interested to find out more about where where TEK has been and what plans the "Dev" has for the coin... So I ask.. Why hasn't Thundertoe taken the time to ask??
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Thanks for sharing this mate. Since I use Lubuntu as my favorite Linux distro for development, I will check more into this for JSON RPC calls.

As for Tekcoin, does anybody know the reason of its recent price decline? It has been going south for a couple of days since I bought some TEK a few days ago at $0.000512. Now price is at $0.000375 which makes it a great way to get even more coins for staking. The only thing would be the risked involved if the price continues to decline like this. But anyways, this is crypto land so would be normal for an alt coin.  Roll Eyes

I just wish that TEK could get the attention it deserves and get added to better exchanges like Bittrex instead of Yobit or Cryptopia.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Update
Difficulty monitor for Pos
Work done , any who wish it pls pm as the owner of Tek has no said anything I will not make it public
m33
legendary
Stake difficulty is HIGH.  I don't get why folks stake at this rate.  It has to be microwtakers letting their wallets run amuck. They would do so much better by combining their holdings and letting difficulty settle. I don't get it.

I am only staking when the difficulty is low.
I am using that script to control staking :

Code:
import pyjsonrpc
import time

http_client = pyjsonrpc.HttpClient(
    url = "http://127.0.0.1:18514",
    username = "tekcoinrpc",
    password = ""
)

pos_diff_limit = 0.001

while True:
    pos_diff = info = http_client.call("getinfo")["PoS difficulty"]
#    print pos_diff

if pos_diff > pos_diff_limit:
        res = http_client.call("reservebalance", True, 99999999)
    else:
        res = http_client.call("reservebalance", False)

time.sleep(60)

it will activate staking on the wallet only if PoS diff is under pos_diff_limit.
you can put 0.00006 but I doubt difficulty will go down.

@M33
This is what we need !
But I am no coder but it's clear that it makes use of RPC.
Also that coders have the edge, or should I say are light years ahead of the plain users...
Anybody out there who can help others to make this script work using Windoze ?

I'm not messing with the wallet console, mine will provide info only
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Stake difficulty is HIGH.  I don't get why folks stake at this rate.  It has to be microwtakers letting their wallets run amuck. They would do so much better by combining their holdings and letting difficulty settle. I don't get it.

I am only staking when the difficulty is low.
I am using that script to control staking :

Code:
import pyjsonrpc
import time

http_client = pyjsonrpc.HttpClient(
    url = "http://127.0.0.1:18514",
    username = "tekcoinrpc",
    password = ""
)

pos_diff_limit = 0.001

while True:
    pos_diff = info = http_client.call("getinfo")["PoS difficulty"]
#    print pos_diff

if pos_diff > pos_diff_limit:
        res = http_client.call("reservebalance", True, 99999999)
    else:
        res = http_client.call("reservebalance", False)

time.sleep(60)

it will activate staking on the wallet only if PoS diff is under pos_diff_limit.
you can put 0.00006 but I doubt difficulty will go down.

@M33
This is what we need !
But I am no coder but it's clear that it makes use of RPC.
Also that coders have the edge, or should I say are light years ahead of the plain users...
Anybody out there who can help others to make this script work using Windoze ?
m33
legendary
Tq u 7777 may I know who u are pls
m33
legendary
Is anyone interested in an easy way to monitor the Pos diff? If u are interested put your names down thanks?

Donations address Tek BcbbJiCDqJf7d8LT4vo8EdTj8UPLbFY1Tw
This is not for the purchase of services or ownership, just help things move faster .work on this project has already begun. Expected to complete in 3-5 days
Update
Almost done !! Still no interested party's ? ,
Interesting project but, it is just not that hard to open the wallet or pop over to the
Presstab's explorer. Best wishes though. It is not something I could do. My programming
ended half a lifetime ago

Yes I agreed it's not hard ,if it had features which allow us to set a certain level of Pos diff to alert us when it reach that level would be nice!

Yes that's what it almost like what's the point of doing something that's already been done!
Well, it is unclear the advantage. Certainly it makes an interesting
personal project. And... I am not sure I understand if it will have features or
advantages that have not been presented. Will wait and see.

Like most products, it came about from a need , as a tekhead myself plagued with mirco stalkers , I think u can imagine the wait for diff to fall feels like , when u have block waiting to mint and u have to keep checking, ... So instead of the constant checking and disappointment, better to have a bot check and tell me when my requirements are satisfied.

So, if I can ask, how does the Bot notify you?

Push notifications or email , but I prefer the first option
legendary
Is anyone interested in an easy way to monitor the Pos diff? If u are interested put your names down thanks?

This is not for the purchase of services or ownership, just help things move faster .work on this project has already begun. Expected to complete in 3-5 days
Update
Interesting project but, it is just not that hard to open the wallet or pop over to the
Presstab's explorer. Best wishes though. It is not something I could do. My programming

Yes I agreed it's not hard ,if it had features which allow us to set a certain level of Pos diff to alert us when it reach that level would be nice!

Yes that's what it almost like what's the point of doing something that's already been done!

Like most products, it came about from a need , as a tekhead myself plagued with mirco stalkers , I think u can imagine the wait for diff to fall feels like , when u have block waiting to mint and u have to keep checking, ... So instead of the constant checking and disappointment, better to have a bot check and tell me when my requirements are satisfied.

So, if I can ask, how does the Bot notify you?
m33
legendary

Update

legendary

Update

m33
legendary

Update

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Update

legendary

Update
m33
legendary

Update
m33
legendary

@thundertoe would like to hear your input on this. Should this be done?
m33
legendary

what, you mean something like this? http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

or perhaps "getinfo" in the console?

Yes biomech but without having to open the wallet or constantly looking up presstab's page it will be automated
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

what, you mean something like this? http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

or perhaps "getinfo" in the console?
m33
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: