Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 42. (Read 446058 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
FORK FORK FORK , send coins to yobit did no show coins lost now shit
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
someone told me tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain. can anyone confirm if it is on the wrong chain?
It was me, tek.presstab.pw on old version and may soon go to wrong chain.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/nodes.php
Old version connections more and more every day. If you have new version it will be conversely.

Now it is happen, tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain (old version), Yobit also on old chain.
Cryptopia and https://www.blockexperts.com/tek on main 2.4.1 chain.

@Noise23 @PressTab @Biomech, have we forked ?

Dunno. It does sound like it, but I find it hard to believe that presstab wouldn't be up to date. He's awful busy with school, but he's pretty hardcore about being prompt.

I reiterate, I'm not one of the developers here, just a very long term supporter. I've reached out to Thundertoe by back channels, he usually gets back to me pretty quick. I haven't been keeping up real good back or front, though it's about staking time, so I'll know very soon if the chains are having problems.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Great has anyone been in contact with thindertoe hope he is not mia

Probably, it's been two weeks now since the last time he reported for duty.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Great has anyone been in contact with thindertoe hope he is not mia
Activity: 445
someone told me tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain. can anyone confirm if it is on the wrong chain?

Old version connections more and more every day. If you have new version it will be conversely.

Now it is happen, tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain (old version), Yobit also on old chain.

@Noise23 @PressTab @Biomech, have we forked ?
Activity: 21
Merit: 5

Update
Difficulty monitor for Pos
Work done , any who wish it pls pm as the owner of Tek has no said anything I will not make it public
Monitor works fine, very easy to install.
So last night I was chatting with Bill from Bittrex and asked him what it would take to get TEK on his exchange, and come to find out.. Thundertoe just needs to have a conversation with him to talk up its good points, Bill is interested to find out more about where where TEK has been and what plans the "Dev" has for the coin... So I ask.. Why hasn't Thundertoe taken the time to ask??
A large exchange would help exposure.

All he needs to do is to take the time to talk with him, and make a good impression.

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

Well, it has been 4 days since I spoke to Bill, and I just talked to him again moments ago and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him... So I guess he's not interested...
I don't know about all that, but Bill is interested in listening to what Thundertoe has to say, I suppose depending on what his plans are for TEK will have a lot of impact on how the conversation works out. Bill is on Slack daily, so it isn't hard to find him.

That is exciting. I certainly hope Thundertoe contacts Bill.  I am starting to wonder if Yo-Bit is really much of an improvement over Cryptopia.

So I just spoke with Bill again, and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him yet.... Whats the deal Thundertoe??
That would be a real lost for TEK if this oppertunity gets waisted.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
My wallet took eerily long to find a [1] connection to network and then it died  Sad

update: it got a little life again luckily - stayin on 2 connections  Smiley ahh 3 now yeah!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
So last night I was chatting with Bill from Bittrex and asked him what it would take to get TEK on his exchange, and come to find out.. Thundertoe just needs to have a conversation with him to talk up its good points, Bill is interested to find out more about where where TEK has been and what plans the "Dev" has for the coin... So I ask.. Why hasn't Thundertoe taken the time to ask??

All he needs to do is to take the time to talk with him, and make a good impression.

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

Well, it has been 4 days since I spoke to Bill, and I just talked to him again moments ago and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him... So I guess he's not interested...
I don't know about all that, but Bill is interested in listening to what Thundertoe has to say, I suppose depending on what his plans are for TEK will have a lot of impact on how the conversation works out. Bill is on Slack daily, so it isn't hard to find him.

That is exciting. I certainly hope Thundertoe contacts Bill.  I am starting to wonder if Yo-Bit is really much of an improvement over Cryptopia.

So I just spoke with Bill again, and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him yet.... Whats the deal Thundertoe??
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
Rebuild Wallet Help

My wallet server died, lost the wallets there, but I have backups (not my first rodeo).

I just downloaded wallet 2.4.1.0-TEK
sync'n blockchain
(was going to look for bootstrap, but I've got the time to just let it sync)

So ... exactly whats the procedure to rebuild?  Let it fully sync, then take it offline, copy over the backed up wallet.dat, then run the wallet again?  (its encrypted, so I have to enter the passphrase at some point)

hi, i suggest stop it. put the backup wallet.dat and then run the wallet
this way it syncs/scans as it goes

I thought you didn't want it to stake while it was out of sync?

Done
I ran into that problem in the past, anyway I have it locked, so it wont stake until it's unlocked anyway.
Did the coin Fork yet?  (I'm not sure it matters if I have the correct wallet anyway)
I'm only getting 3 active connections to the network, should I manually add some nodes, or just give it sometime (several hours)?

I wouldn't stake until its in sync.. Smiley

As long as you don't unlock the wallet, it will not stake.  I would definitely put your wallet backup into the directory before allowing the wallet sync.  Also there is no real value in a sync without the bootstrap. It will save tons of time.

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

That is exciting. I certainly hope Thundertoe contacts Bill.  I am starting to wonder if Yo-Bit is really much of an improvement over Cryptopia.
legendary

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
Rebuild Wallet Help

My wallet server died, lost the wallets there, but I have backups (not my first rodeo).

sync'n blockchain

So ... exactly whats the procedure to rebuild?  Let it fully sync, then take it offline, copy over the backed up wallet.dat, then run the wallet again?  (its encrypted, so I have to enter the passphrase at some point)

Done
I ran into that problem in the past, anyway I have it locked, so it wont stake until it's unlocked anyway.
Did the coin Fork yet?  (I'm not sure it matters if I have the correct wallet anyway)
I'm only getting 3 active connections to the network, should I manually add some nodes, or just give it sometime (several hours)?

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: