Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 15. (Read 15069 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
April 07, 2019, 08:47:46 PM
so little info, so many newbies Cheesy
im always weary of anyone who asks me to come off the site "for more info"
but yet they always need BCT for a launchpad... lol
trash
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 02:03:52 PM
What about the pre-sale and bonus system ... how will it be implemented? Usually, first investors get more attractive terms. I understand how this happens in ICO. There are several stages of sales. How do you do it?
Most likely the price will not be changed. Since this is a exchange, any price manipulation is very dangerous. Most likely there will be some rewards after the purchase.
Activity: 334
April 07, 2019, 07:55:09 PM
I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
I don't understand something in this concept. If in a private blockchain transactions are hidden, and in the public blockchain are open, will transactions be hidden in a hybrid blockchain? And who can check my transactions?
Activity: 350
April 03, 2019, 01:42:35 PM
What about the pre-sale and bonus system ... how will it be implemented? Usually, first investors get more attractive terms. I understand how this happens in ICO. There are several stages of sales. How do you do it?
Activity: 23
April 06, 2019, 01:45:43 AM

I tried to access the link of this ANN for more information about the project, but this one in maintenance, is there a forecast for return?

I have the same problem. I hope the site will be launched in the near future. But I understand it has something to do with the IEO on the exchange.
No direct connection .we at least need to see white paper to draw conclusions. Because as with a concise description of me it looked interesting.
well, until I read the white paper, I can't tell you anything. I would also like to get acquainted with the project team.
Activity: 378
April 07, 2019, 05:36:59 PM
I see some references to the hybrid blockchain. This can be a good advantage. There are some resources that claim that the hybrid blockchain is 51% less susceptible to hacker attacks. That is, transactions are more secure. Well, in addition, their cost is much lower.
Activity: 392
April 03, 2019, 01:18:08 PM
How profitable can it be to rent a VPS server in order to launch your masternode in order to earn extra income? Is it possible to analyze now or is it too early?
Depending on how much such a rent will cost, and how large the rewards will be. I think it is too early, or you need to study it in more detail and work not with one project but with several.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 01:24:04 AM

I tried to access the link of this ANN for more information about the project, but this one in maintenance, is there a forecast for return?

I have the same problem. I hope the site will be launched in the near future. But I understand it has something to do with the IEO on the exchange.
No direct connection .we at least need to see white paper to draw conclusions. Because as with a concise description of me it looked interesting.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2019, 04:46:12 PM
So your blockchain is based on the Dash and Pivx blockchain? What privileges does this give you? Does your blockchain have any advantages after these manipulations?

Sure! Tele is developing Trend-Setter to focus on Micro-Transactions in various sectors such as retail, marketing, social content and gaming. Tele is also creating a secure mobile phone that allows secure calling and messaging through the blockchain. Let's hope that the smartphone will be a very interesting design and will not be overvalued
Activity: 364
April 03, 2019, 12:53:10 PM
How profitable can it be to rent a VPS server in order to launch your masternode in order to earn extra income? Is it possible to analyze now or is it too early?
Activity: 54
April 06, 2019, 01:04:53 AM

Activity: 377
April 06, 2019, 03:19:48 PM
They are running their ICO already on their Dashboard. Is there any plan to make an IEO for TELE tokens?

I've already bought some tokens on miracletele and started to staking.
Hmm ... strange, but the developers didn't mention sales. Besides, these are not tokens, but coins. And they cannot be bought and received until their wallet is launched, as they use a hybrid blockchain.
Activity: 342
April 03, 2019, 12:33:41 PM
Hi All,  the website is being updated as we speak. We cancelled the ICO due to market climate aswell as uncertainty around the ICO market and are now launching our IEO as we feel this is the best way for TELE to launch. We will announce further details of the exchange as will the exchange. In regards to unsold coins they will be burned but more of this information will be made public once the website has been updated.

Thanks
Good day! Perhaps you know, but it would be nice to pay more attention to the design of this topic here for a more detailed and visual introduction to your project. I am sure that many people dont notice the links or arnt interested in going to the site  Roll Eyes
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2019, 02:08:41 AM
when can we get all the information about the project? please tell us how we can draw conclusions about the project if the site is still not running.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
April 06, 2019, 07:33:39 AM
They are running their ICO already on their Dashboard. Is there any plan to make an IEO for TELE tokens?

I've already bought some tokens on miracletele and started to staking.
April 03, 2019, 12:18:35 PM
Hi All,  the website is being updated as we speak. We cancelled the ICO due to market climate aswell as uncertainty around the ICO market and are now launching our IEO as we feel this is the best way for TELE to launch. We will announce further details of the exchange as will the exchange. In regards to unsold coins they will be burned but more of this information will be made public once the website has been updated.

Thanks
I am sure that IEO is much better than the usual ICO. This is a safer way to invest. Less risk. Great job
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2019, 12:25:32 AM
The design of the branch looks pretty strange at the moment. I hope you will make it more beautiful in the future.
April 06, 2019, 06:54:14 AM
So your blockchain is based on the Dash and Pivx blockchain? What privileges does this give you? Does your blockchain have any advantages after these manipulations?
Activity: 130
April 06, 2019, 12:45:50 AM
where can I read more about starting a node? what rewards will be available and how many coins should I keep in my wallet?
Activity: 350
April 06, 2019, 06:06:23 AM
Will your wallet have any special features to use it, but not some more popular and proven wallet? What is the benefit of using for us? Are there plans for a version of applications for smartphones?
Tele Coins can not be stored in other wallets, its own hybrid blockchain.
The benefit is that you can receive a reward for the creation of masternodes, as well as the wallet supports PoS
Pages:
Jump to: