Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 117
September 04, 2017, 10:36:42 PM
I think this month should be the lowest point of btc this year and by the end of the year it will gain as much as $6000 a piece. With the current market I think it might happen.
We are hoping for that but i think bitcoin will be legalized in all country in the world which having a paper and coin money than can be used in offline transaction which also will be universal money and we can used in all different countries.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 10:26:48 PM
I guess for UP TO $5500 per BTC. I'm sure bitcoin can easily, fact now bitcoin growing too fast.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 10:24:15 PM
I think this month should be the lowest point of btc this year and by the end of the year it will gain as much as $6000 a piece. With the current market I think it might happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
September 04, 2017, 09:59:45 PM
I predict, Globalization and Stabilized Value. I also predict that Bitcoin will be more secure as the time goes by, I want to see that the bitcoin forum will not be infested by spammers. I also predict that miners will be there to support the bitcoin network to process transactions.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 04, 2017, 09:04:18 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .

i think bitcoin is continuing their giving opportunity to all people and they will not stop to help all people around the world, their objectives is i think helping to people without exchanging something except effort to make posting
Activity: 322
September 04, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
I wonder how long will it take for cryptocurrency to be used as a payment method for goods and services like it was intended to be...
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
September 04, 2017, 07:27:44 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Bitcoin will survive but it will face so many challenges for Governments, Banks and top corporations. Bitcoin may continue to fluctuate as an aspect of market correction.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 04, 2017, 06:51:17 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Mostly, our prediction is based on our anticipation over a certain matter. I will not predict  bitcoin to disappear when in fact what i really want is for it to be more valuable and to benefit more from it.
That would be very sad for all of us here if bitcoin will disappear, I have considered this as my retirement plan because I am very confident it will make my dreams come true. I would not think of the possibility and what I'm doing now is just to continue putting my excess fund to bitcoin and I trust everything to God my future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
September 04, 2017, 04:56:41 PM
Mostly, our prediction is based on our anticipation over a certain matter. I will not predict  bitcoin to disappear when in fact what i really want is for it to be more valuable and to benefit more from it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 04:30:06 PM
Short term / Right Now...  It's not looking good at all.  It's a bear market for BTC and I advise anyone looking to maximize their profits to get out, even just keep the money in the bank or a shoe box if you prefer.  And uncertainty over the hard fork that will be an inevitability this time around won't help it to rebound any time soon.  There are other reasons I could list as well, but I won't.

Long term...  Impossible to predict, and I don't even like trying to look too far ahead, I stay in the moment.

Activity: 51
September 04, 2017, 03:58:24 PM
very likely btc will be extremely stable in 5 years and much MUCH higher than most imagine
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 03:51:37 PM
This year bitcoin has broken all my expectations, and the follow years as well, mine prediction were 2000 dollars till halving, nowadays im dreaming with a 10000 dollars at 2020 bitcoin halving, but it may be before or even more lets see what the future will bring to crypto.
i think anything can happen because no one know about the future. and still bitcoin has the ability to break all its records. we were not expecting that bitcoin price will increase 4 time in 8 months but now we can see that bitcoin cross the 4500$ and still it has a very good potential, people are also too much confident about bitcoin that its price will continue increasing and therefore they are not going sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 04, 2017, 02:37:22 PM
This year bitcoin has broken all my expectations, and the follow years as well, mine prediction were 2000 dollars till halving, nowadays im dreaming with a 10000 dollars at 2020 bitcoin halving, but it may be before or even more lets see what the future will bring to crypto.

Now Many people predict many a thing.Some says bitcoin will reduce further to 2500$.But some other says it will reach the value of 5000$ in three days.Some says the price of bitcoin will retain @ 4500$ for some days .At lost The price of bitcoin reaches 7000$ at this year end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 02:20:47 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
September 04, 2017, 04:44:48 AM
I don't see bitcoin nor crptocurrencies taking over the place of paper money. It can only be an option or alternative to fiat. So, it will be an advantage to guys who have it now.
Alternative to FIAT? Haha do you think that future can become true while cryptocurrency have not benifit with governments? Bitcoin just can grow more if it changes it's nature. However, if Bitcoin do that, it look like FIAT and not interesting with us. Smiley

I didn't understand your point. Why is that if bitcoin improves, it becomes like FIAT? Or by "it changes it's nature" you meant something else?

My prediction about bitcoin is that all the drawbacks will be fixed in due time, and bitcoin will become more popular than it is now, and the price of it will rise many times.
You took the words out of my mouth pal! I think the same. The price will rise and may also fall but it does not scare me. However, the fame it has now will get on multiplying with time. All the gadgets and concepts have pros and cons, nothing is perfect. I don't know why people get so unreal when it comes to bitcoins. Present drawbacks are not that much an issue.
Activity: 274
September 02, 2017, 05:58:43 PM
Long term, no idea. Sky's the limit. Short term - I think $6000 by the end of the year. I expect another pretty sizeable sell off at some point, considering the amount of new money coming in, but it'll always bounce back and get on track as it does.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
September 02, 2017, 05:35:12 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
Now we are on around 4400$. Lets look a few months later where Bitcoin will be. I say it will continue to raise, if lightning network will work smooth, bitcoin could be on 10000$ this year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 02, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

Well the number one obstacle is scalability, if we assume the last 5 years will triple or quadruple in the next 5 years, we would need 3MB or 4MB blocks.

So segwit largely has this under control for the next year or two, but then in 3 years you would likely need Segwit + 2MB blocks.
I do think about a lot of things about bitcoin and I keep going through the net to find better explanation. I don’t  know why people always end up with saying bitcoin will hit $50k and $500k very, very soon,  whenever they’re asked to predict something about bitcoin. Like seriously, how do you expect the price to reach such an amount  when it’s  passing through all these segwit of a thing.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
September 02, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

By just looking at the price history charts, there has been a constant increase on the price of bitcoins after the fork that happened last August 2017. Last July 2017, the prices of bitcoin went down to around $1950 and it skyrocketed up to now reaching $4670. The price increased around 250% in a matter of two months and investors are taking advantage of the price increase for their investments.

I speculate that by the end of 2017, bitcoin prices will reach almost up to $6000 and now is the time to invest into bitcoins. I also see bitcoin in the next 5-10 years dominating the world of cryptocurrencies and providing opportunities for people who are unemployed and underemployed in order to fully utilize and maximize its potential economy support for them.
Activity: 121
September 02, 2017, 01:45:01 PM
I think the price of Bitcoin will continue increasing and reach $ 25000 by 2020. More and more countries will legalize Bitcoin as an asset. So It will become an investment asset rather than a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: