Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 10:30:59 AM
More transactions , more merchants, more users , more mining difficulty , more clarity in regulatory environment. IBLT will change the face of bitcoin significantly.

True, since bitcoin is now gaining popularity same with storing so much people or forum user , I think sooner bitcoin is going to be used worldwide local or in online transactions since it is now somehoe popylar investors should cope with the innovations and development that our system nowadays is gaining, we should always use this for good not to rule and look money above all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
August 30, 2017, 09:20:48 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
my prediction of bitcoin will be the coin and the most expensive asset in the world, bitcoin is very limited but so many enthusiasts can make bitcoin more expensive

Well this will depends upon how long the upward trend continues. Because there may be something new will come up in this area of startups . Well as btc is becoming expensive people may switch to better altcoins which are available at a cheap rate compare to btc and may solve their problem. If this happens demand may decrease of btc and so will the price. But atleast for couple of years bitcoin will be the king of all coins atleast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 09:17:23 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and has increased a lot in this year that nobody expects about the price. We are not in a situation what is going to happen with the price of Bitcoin. Everyone has his own prediction about the Bitcoin it will reach to more than 10000$ but nobody doesn't know when it is going to happen.

Yeah no nobody know what will happen in the future. I predict based on the price of the bitcoin from the previous year and I am sure in the future will continue to increase, and it is quite possible to touch what you say on the price $10,000
Some of the other people's predictions also believe that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Seen from day to day bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular all over the world, it is unimaginable for predictions about the price these people can prove it to be by achieving the highest bitcoin value.

Precisely, that it can be ascertained the price of the bitcoin will continue to experience increased up to in the future. Because if we look at the data, that bitcoin now used by many people. It was proven by the more awful confirmation level on bitcoin, where the bloc has already started a transaction caused some overhead and less effective in getting confirmations. It's not a problem, as the most important in the bitcoin is that we can get a lot of profit in it. The rate of speed the confirmation does not give much significant effect. So it will definitely be on leave if in the future the bitcoin more profitable.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 09:11:43 AM
My prediction in future each and every individuals will making use of bitcoin, we will see new aplication to make everyone interesting perhaps like pokemon go or everything like that 
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
August 30, 2017, 08:43:42 AM
If demand keeps growing as it does today, the value of Bitcoin could exceed everything we expect !
If government adopt legislation against bitcoin, it could drop the price but at some point, bitcoin will go up.
The government may oppose bitcoin? How can they ban it? Exchanges, wallets, exchangers are located in different jurisdictions and will not be subject to the laws against bitcoin. On the user's account comes up the national currency, and to use no ban.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
August 30, 2017, 08:37:29 AM
The only problem that may come in the future is world war and that is the time bitcoin will probably goes down that no one can solve it because of the global crisis
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
August 30, 2017, 06:48:49 AM
If demand keeps growing as it does today, the value of Bitcoin could exceed everything we expect !
If government adopt legislation against bitcoin, it could drop the price but at some point, bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
August 30, 2017, 06:44:53 AM
Base on your knowledge and observation today..can you predict what will happen to bitcoin after 10 years.? Tell me your basis why did you say so.?
Activity: 896
August 30, 2017, 03:33:06 AM
I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise if more countries recognize bitcoin as a legal currency so that more people are interested in using bitcoin in their lives.

The bitcoin's price will grow never the less and the only problem would still be the value of it's transaction fees.
In my opinion it's value will not grow larger than 10% of total value as transaction fees.
Yes high transaction fees is one of the disadvantages of bitcoin because it cause a big effect to the market that all of the big amount that are send are go to the transaction fees even there is disadvantage there is an advantage that make bitcoin become profitable for everyone.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
August 30, 2017, 03:28:31 AM
I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise if more countries recognize bitcoin as a legal currency so that more people are interested in using bitcoin in their lives.

The bitcoin's price will grow never the less and the only problem would still be the value of it's transaction fees.
In my opinion it's value will not grow larger than 10% of total value as transaction fees.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 30, 2017, 03:25:06 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 30, 2017, 02:32:57 AM
The major obstacle bitcoin may face maybe before 2020 is hardfork issue and governments policy and future financial regulations. Developed countries who control most world financial system will try to used hardfork to keep creating mistrust among bitcoin's heavy investors and developer which in turn will result in further splitting like what happened August first.a\
Activity: 1064
August 30, 2017, 02:09:38 AM
My prediction would be bitcoin will replace the fiat system or change the system on how it operates. It will be a digital cash in the future.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2017, 01:39:06 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
my prediction of bitcoin will be the coin and the most expensive asset in the world, bitcoin is very limited but so many enthusiasts can make bitcoin more expensive
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 29, 2017, 11:30:23 PM
After 5 years, based on the things that are happening on the growth of Bitcoin as of this moment, it will be more successful and might be priced at 10000$. It's not possible, since Bitcoin now is priced at 4100$ and there's a hardfork that will happen in the month of November which will make its value even higher. The problem that we might face is if there'll be another crypto that will be more populer and more indemand than Bitcoin that might negatibely affects its price if that will happen.
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9
August 29, 2017, 11:24:59 PM
The biggest obstacle I believe will be goverments that will do everything in their power to avoid mass adoption of Bitcoin, as they will see it as a threat to their control of finances and specially money emission

Another less threatening situation is the rise of the new altcoins, there could potentially be a "bitcoin killer" I do think that if the flipenning actually happens Ether has a good shot at it

I believe Bitcoin could be at 350.000-500.000 USD at 2023
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 29, 2017, 11:07:52 PM
The price of bitcoin is sky-rocketed and has already made it to 4600$ reaching new heights. It anticipate it to be 5000$ in next few days if it continue to rise with this pace. And most possibly I seek it to be even more by end of this year.
Just hold on, it will rise to that level and I not ever surprise about what happen because it is already expected it will reach to that level.
Basing on the price trend you can already tell how aggressive the price move and that is because of an aggressive buying actions, we should be happy now especially if we are holding bitcoins as our future investment.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 29, 2017, 10:48:12 PM
The price of bitcoin is sky-rocketed and has already made it to 4600$ reaching new heights. It anticipate it to be 5000$ in next few days if it continue to rise with this pace. And most possibly I seek it to be even more by end of this year.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 10:37:33 PM

transactions are a lot of challenges that will often be experienced by bitcoin because the user has started booming, this should be anticipated so that no pending transactions
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 10:03:55 PM
Well, many are saying it will be worth $500,000 before or at least by 2030. Is it true? I think it's a very bold estimate, but certainly possible at this rapid rate of growth.
Pages:
Jump to: