Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
August 29, 2017, 09:51:50 PM
I can see a very good future of bitcoin. Because its price is growing rapidly. Next 3 years bitcoin value will worth upto $60000 . People will be more sucure to transaction by bitcoin rather than bank or credit card
if I make a prediction then in 5 year bitcoin will be the most popular currency of the time but it is good to think about the good future of the bitcoin. the bitcoin is most popular today and it will be the highest digital currency ever after just a few years according to me and a lot of countries will accept bitcoin as a legal currency, people will pay the school fee with bitcoin and online shopping will be very common every where my prediction is very strong and positive about bitcoin. 
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
August 29, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
Many will become rich because of holding bitcoin for years, bitcoin will be more powerfull after years will passed. Somebody predicted that bitcoin will be worth a lamborghini after 3 years, hoping  it will come true even  it is too impossible to happen.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 29, 2017, 10:43:42 AM
Bitcoin is the future of world transactions, we should be the first part of this, users will continue to increase as all feel the benefits of bitcoin. the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 10:41:46 AM
I believe that bitcoin will reliably touch the $ 5000 mark by the end of this year or maybe even more. Now it has started to grow rapidly and become more popular among the population.

It will not even take the year end for Btc to reach 5k levels . It will attain it before itself and the next target for Btc is to reach at 5k levels and acheive another milestone. Currently it's at 4300 hope that first it cross 4500 quickly and move toward the another goal of 5k levels mark which I expect it in Sept itself to achieve it .

I agree, chances that bitcoin will hit 5000$ mark before December 31st is huge, but i think that once it will go to 5000$ it will fall down days later... Probably we will see price like 4000$ at end of this year.
Hmm! I have the same prediction. Bitcoins are definitely going to touch 5k dollars before 2018 and it is not the right time to sell off your bitcoins except for you need money in emergency. The fall you have mentioned is also expected in the beginning of next year but still bitcoins will be worth holding.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 10:37:39 AM
I think bitcoin will get stronger in the future. The biggest bitcoin barrier is altcoin because altcoin is a rival of bitcoin and altcoin. the more days it keeps growing but I'm sure bitcoin remains the best
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 29, 2017, 10:36:02 AM
i think bitcoin will still grow because now everyone is doing a lot of activities using the internet so more and more people know about bitcoin from my own country more and more are using bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Actually, the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable but I believe that bitcoin has a good future. In addition to that, my prediction about bitcoin is it will become our future money that you may use in all kind of transaction and I think the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
August 29, 2017, 10:16:40 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and has increased a lot in this year that nobody expects about the price. We are not in a situation what is going to happen with the price of Bitcoin. Everyone has his own prediction about the Bitcoin it will reach to more than 10000$ but nobody doesn't know when it is going to happen.

Yeah no nobody know what will happen in the future. I predict based on the price of the bitcoin from the previous year and I am sure in the future will continue to increase, and it is quite possible to touch what you say on the price $10,000
Indeed, it is tough for us to predict on what will happen on bitcoin since it is volatile. Regarding to the price, I can ensure that bitcoin price will become more higher compared to the price it has now. Besides, bitcoin community will become more larger and it has a possibility to become legalize in other country.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 29, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I have a lot of predictions about bitcoin but we all know that no one is certain about bitcoin's future. I think the legalization of bitcoin all throughout the world can be considered as an obstacle it would face. The fact that bitcoin is widely known all over the world may make it easy to have bitcoin legalized everywhere but there are still a lot of innovations that is needed to be made before we can claim that this obstacle is abstained. All in all, I can see that bitcoin's future will be successful no matter what.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
August 29, 2017, 10:03:38 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and has increased a lot in this year that nobody expects about the price. We are not in a situation what is going to happen with the price of Bitcoin. Everyone has his own prediction about the Bitcoin it will reach to more than 10000$ but nobody doesn't know when it is going to happen.

Yeah no nobody know what will happen in the future. I predict based on the price of the bitcoin from the previous year and I am sure in the future will continue to increase, and it is quite possible to touch what you say on the price $10,000
Some of the other people's predictions also believe that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Seen from day to day bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular all over the world, it is unimaginable for predictions about the price these people can prove it to be by achieving the highest bitcoin value.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 09:59:26 AM
Ok heres my prediction. If Bitcoin will surpass the $4500USD within week.. Bitcoin to reach $6K before September ends, But if not. Bitcoin will continue the retracement and almost alts will pump soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
August 29, 2017, 09:54:48 AM
My predictions about bitcoin is in 5years it will reach it's maximum value because for sure many people will look for bitcoin and the popularity will continue I think the demand in bitcoin will become very high that the supply can no longer sustain it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 29, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
August 29, 2017, 09:21:26 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .

It is true bitcoin today is the new trend in all kind of services, used by small and big companies.  It’s becoming the new generation even in the future year, unless it will be corrupted too by people who are greed in this kind of industry. However in this kind of process in our economy has been a good sample of safeness to our income.  Even in the next decade bitcoin will be the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2017, 09:19:11 AM
for those who believes I think it can be reach sooner but with those who didn't believe and still doubting how strong bitcoin can be in the near
future they will continue not showing care but us here we are always positive that bitcoin will bring us a lot.

I discovered same thing, many people here are surprised by this year price increase. I am here from this year and just few people
accurately predicted price in half of this year, for those prediction I noticed many people thought they are too optimistic.
   There will always be people with more fait then others, in just half of the year my trust in bitcoin grew a lot. Many people are involved
in bitcoin already, and many are joining every day, community is growing and bitcoin can have bright future. I am reading predictions
from years before this one, and people always had doubts in bitcoin but where bitcoin is now. My prediction for bitcoin is positive and
optimistic, with more people bitcoin will be stronger and with that price will also be higher.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 29, 2017, 09:05:23 AM
for those who believes I think it can be reach sooner but with those who didn't believe and still doubting how strong bitcoin can be in the near
future they will continue not showing care but us here we are always positive that bitcoin will bring us a lot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
August 29, 2017, 08:55:44 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 08:39:57 AM
All the predictions which relate to bitcoin are irrelevant to the truth. No one can guess the behavior of bitcoin. If that does not solve the problem of constant forks of bitcoin that is not even known whether it will exist in the future. I do not believe any forecasts.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 08:33:09 AM
I am predicting yet another boost in price. Not later on this calendar year bitcoins monetary benefit will boost by 50%. Then on January following year , that is 2017, one more fifty% improve on bitcoins cost. Numerous will ask me if how I figure this out but I just compute and get the common as for each the timespan from 1 improve to subsequent increase.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
August 28, 2017, 06:53:34 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I cant predict what going on after so many years in bitcoin. It is unpredictable since bitcoin value is not stable. Its value is sometimes rising and sometimes falling. But i hope bitcoin will reach $5000 before this year end so that my earning is becoming higher too. I wish that bitcoin will not die.
10,000 $ is a pretty big leap there in which I think if it would happen, I don't think is a good idea for Bitcoin's growth. Reaching over 4200$ is already fast what more is 10,000$? With that kind of growth I think that the investor's confidence will get weaker and will start to sell all of their position thinking that they have reached the peaked of Bitcoin. Sometimes the slow and stable growth is better than the fast and rapid growth because it shows progress and it won't show any price corrections.
Pages:
Jump to: