Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
August 22, 2017, 08:26:16 AM
A stable price is good for bitcoin but in my predictions only a higher prices would attract more investors. Stale prices would make merchants hold their bitcoins as well as miners. Stable prices are opening point of higher prices. My prediction is higher prices than we can see stable prices.

Stable prices would promote adoption though. From a merchant's perspective you don't want to accept Bitcoin and then discover you've actually made a loss if you didn't trade it back to fiat fast enough. Stable prices would convince merchants that as a measure of value Bitcoin is stable - and therefore they would be happy to hold them/spend them (as is Bitcoin is designed for - for use as a currency - rather than a commodity).
If bitcoin will have a stable price in the near future the adaptation of development of the price of the bitcoin in tems of transaction will also depends on the support of the people will going to used it as a form of transaction and all people will look up bitcoin as a form of commodity and hold till the time that there is no even one transaction made on the market using it the price of bitcoin will fail to develop more and to attain growth and progress because of lack of support for people in terms of transaction and movement.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 22, 2017, 07:57:03 AM
Well one of the biggest problem of bitcoin which is the scaling issue that is currently being resolved so bitcoin can now once again be use for micro transactions so you can easily buy goods or services. The only thing that stands in it's way is this hard fork coins that is trying to compete with the real bitcoin but it's always up to the users and community whether to chose bitcoin or BCC/BCH. For me, i put my trust into bitcoin cause it has surpas countless challenges for many years unlike BCC/BCH.
Very well said man, it will not reach at its level now if people does not trust bitcoin, it may go down as we normally see but we can
always expect to rise again and even rise more than the amount it was when it dump.
Most of us are has a good prediction for the future of bitcoin, we are very optimistic it will make a good so that way also we can make money from investing.
I think that next year, there will many investors will invest their money to the bitcoin because of its good progress. I know that the bitcoin will become more stronger and powerful than before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
August 22, 2017, 07:51:06 AM
The crypto currency will "continue and gain value." It's a long-term belief. Demand is increasing steadily. In addition, Bitcoins are destroyed – if you lose your private key, you can no longer use them. The number of Bitcoins on the market, limited to 21 million, can therefore only decrease
yes i also think so that there is still too much potential in most of the crypto currencies, because still people are loving bitcoin and want to invest money in bitcoin for gaining profit and are also using it for shopping and so many other purposes.
I predict that the bitcoin will be legalize in many countries in this following years. I also predict that many people will go and enter to the world of cryptocurrency because of many good investments.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 07:34:49 AM
when everything else goes constant, my conservative price prediction is this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jw1hoa5j8y5qzi/price%20prediction.jpg?dl=0

this is just by ratio and proportioning no technicalities involved.....

by 2023 to 2031 price may go up to 17k USD per BTC, but if that didn't happen, bullish growth may actually happen from 2032 to 2038 to hit just about 25,000k USD per BTC. Again this is just a guesstimate when everything else remains constant.  

I am still trying to figure out ambitious estimate like 100k to 500k per BTC....

Activity: 434
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 05:16:57 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
In my opinion, the major problem that Bitcoin might face is if it will be used into illegal activities related to drugs and other anomalies. Since Bitcoin is decentralized and it has anonymity for its users, it is not impossible for this problem to happen. And there'll be more cases like this, it will negatively affect the reputation of Bitcoin and might as well make others to doubt about Bitcoin legalization. And will also lose the opportunity of having more people and higher demand.
In fact, the legalization of bitcoin can only push people away from using it. The fact that criminals use bitcoin is nothing says. Cash is also used by criminals and what? To prohibit cash payments? You are oversimplifying the situation. An easy solution to this problem, but legalization certainly not an option.
Activity: 345
August 22, 2017, 05:06:50 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
In my opinion, the major problem that Bitcoin might face is if it will be used into illegal activities related to drugs and other anomalies. Since Bitcoin is decentralized and it has anonymity for its users, it is not impossible for this problem to happen. And there'll be more cases like this, it will negatively affect the reputation of Bitcoin and might as well make others to doubt about Bitcoin legalization. And will also lose the opportunity of having more people and higher demand.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 22, 2017, 02:09:47 AM
well there are many problems that blockchain can occur in the transaction of bitcoin within 5 years, there are the possibilities that the blockchain can't handle anymore all of the transaction of bitcoin and just breakdown due to overload. there are also possibility that bitcoin will decrease its own price because all of the stock holder will sell their bitcoins.
There's a lot of problem already bitcoin has encountered and it has surpass all of them that's why we are seeing this progress today.
With the big number of supporters, I don't think they will not gonna do ways to improve the system and continue to serve the adopters who
like to transact using bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 01:14:49 AM
well there are many problems that blockchain can occur in the transaction of bitcoin within 5 years, there are the possibilities that the blockchain can't handle anymore all of the transaction of bitcoin and just breakdown due to overload. there are also possibility that bitcoin will decrease its own price because all of the stock holder will sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
August 22, 2017, 12:57:24 AM
Well one of the biggest problem of bitcoin which is the scaling issue that is currently being resolved so bitcoin can now once again be use for micro transactions so you can easily buy goods or services. The only thing that stands in it's way is this hard fork coins that is trying to compete with the real bitcoin but it's always up to the users and community whether to chose bitcoin or BCC/BCH. For me, i put my trust into bitcoin cause it has surpas countless challenges for many years unlike BCC/BCH.
Very well said man, it will not reach at its level now if people does not trust bitcoin, it may go down as we normally see but we can
always expect to rise again and even rise more than the amount it was when it dump.
Most of us are has a good prediction for the future of bitcoin, we are very optimistic it will make a good so that way also we can make money from investing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 21, 2017, 10:36:46 PM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
August 21, 2017, 10:28:21 PM
The crypto currency will "continue and gain value." It's a long-term belief. Demand is increasing steadily. In addition, Bitcoins are destroyed – if you lose your private key, you can no longer use them. The number of Bitcoins on the market, limited to 21 million, can therefore only decrease
yes i also think so that there is still too much potential in most of the crypto currencies, because still people are loving bitcoin and want to invest money in bitcoin for gaining profit and are also using it for shopping and so many other purposes.
There are a lot of industries that can benefit with using bitcoin, the gambling world is a big industry and bitcoin is already widely
use as a gambling tool to play. We can expect more growth in the future to come as what we have witness is the price appreciate overtime.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 06:53:35 PM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 21, 2017, 06:42:24 PM
My prediction is that bitcoin will rise above 20,000$ in the futures. But we have a long way to go  Tongue Just stay strong
It could happen next year, remember that every year we surpass the success in the past years and that makes bitcoin the hottest investment now.
I could even make a prediction that it will be worth $100,000 per bitcoin and I have a feeling it will happen 5 years from now, it would surely gonna make happy especially those people who are still holding firm until now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 06:20:43 PM
My prediction is that bitcoin will rise above 20,000$ in the futures. But we have a long way to go  Tongue Just stay strong
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 21, 2017, 06:14:38 PM
I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.
I second your thought about the bright future of the bitcoins. There is no doubt that with time, the common usage of bitcoins is being increased speedily. Many restaurants, airlines and websites have started accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment which further confirms that bitcoins are the future of the world.

I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and prospher because the value keep growing and strong. More and more people are joining and acknowledge the bitcoin including the famous Bill gates. He himself said that nobody can stop bitcoins so its sounds a lifetime for him infact some countries are now legalized bitcoin like Japan.
Activity: 840
August 21, 2017, 05:32:17 PM
I think bitcoin will soon fall to 2200, and then again grow.

Not at all. Now the price of bitcoin is around  4100$.For two to three days the price of bitcoin fluctuates often.But you have to think about the fact.It's not goes below the 4000$.Hence their will not a chance for  Bitcoin to reach that much low value.On one day it will replace the dollar.

He certainly will not replace the dollar. Fiat and crypto are two different currencies and they can not replace each other.
I think that bitcoin has a very good year and by the end of the year the price will be staggering. Many people will be pleasantly surprised
yes that is right that in current position its look like difficult but in future it is more expected that bitcoin will replace dollar. in fact it is depending on the interest of the people if people are interested in bitcoin and they will start using bitcoin for everything then it will become possible that bitcoin will replace dollar.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2017, 02:24:40 PM
Maybe , the problems that Bitcoin might face for the next 5 years to come are decrease on its demand and if other crypto will rise with a bigger market value. It would be a problem to Bitcoin if its demand will be low, because all crypto currency including Bitcoin, depends on its market demand in terms of its market value. And the next one is if another crypto will rise after hard forks that will be more in demand than Bitcoin. We should encourage more people to Bitcoin to make it more in demand.

They are slowly going into bitcoins but there are much more coins in the competition, bitcoin wont be the one who will wear the crown of cryptocurrencies in the upcoming years i think
Bitcoin cash price is pretty high tho'
Lol. Don’t be stupid, buddy. We all know that there is no crypto currency available in the market that can challenge the throne of bitcoins. The supporters of bitcoins are far more than any other currency. You can say that many currencies will try to bring bitcoins down but definitely end up in despair.

The last attempt to overthrow the bitcoin from the throne is the creation of BCC. I think that the creators of this coin invested a lot of money in making the BCC a competitor to bitcoin. But they did not succeed and beatkoin stayed on the leading position. I think its price will soon double
Activity: 700
August 21, 2017, 02:08:49 PM
Maybe , the problems that Bitcoin might face for the next 5 years to come are decrease on its demand and if other crypto will rise with a bigger market value. It would be a problem to Bitcoin if its demand will be low, because all crypto currency including Bitcoin, depends on its market demand in terms of its market value. And the next one is if another crypto will rise after hard forks that will be more in demand than Bitcoin. We should encourage more people to Bitcoin to make it more in demand.

They are slowly going into bitcoins but there are much more coins in the competition, bitcoin wont be the one who will wear the crown of cryptocurrencies in the upcoming years i think
Bitcoin cash price is pretty high tho'
Lol. Don’t be stupid, buddy. We all know that there is no crypto currency available in the market that can challenge the throne of bitcoins. The supporters of bitcoins are far more than any other currency. You can say that many currencies will try to bring bitcoins down but definitely end up in despair.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 11:11:02 AM
Following quite a while of unpredictability, the Bitcoin value estimate is at long last on an upward trek through 2017 and past. In only few years, the Bitcoin value (BTC value) ascended from a couple of pennies to over $4,000, which should give you some sense with respect to how much cash early financial investors made. In any case, don't stress, Bitcoin value forecast 2017 demonstrates that there is still more space to the upside might be to $10000 in short time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
August 21, 2017, 10:48:36 AM
No one knows and no one can predict about bitcoin . but for my prediction i think bitcoin in 5 years is so much high the valeu of bitcoin. so i think many people and many countries got interest in bitcoin and bitcoin become popular.

No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the future but everybody can predict about bitcoin. Don't say that no one can predict in bitcoin.

As everyone keeps on predicting what's about to happen with btc in the future and my prediction is that bitcoin's popularity will increase.

And the price of bitcoin next year can be stable at $5,000-$10,000.
Pages:
Jump to: