Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 108
August 28, 2017, 06:41:35 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I cant predict what going on after so many years in bitcoin. It is unpredictable since bitcoin value is not stable. Its value is sometimes rising and sometimes falling. But i hope bitcoin will reach $5000 before this year end so that my earning is becoming higher too. I wish that bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
August 28, 2017, 09:04:50 AM
I think bitcoin will become widely accepted after 5 more years and also the demand in bitcoin will continue to grow but the problem it may encounter is the idea that the number of bitcoin circulating in the market is limited and when time comes that it can no longer supply the demand it may suddenly crash and might be replace by other crypto currencies
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 08:39:17 AM
i think soon bitcoin reach 6000 usd Smiley) and again up
Bitcoin can easily cross 6000usd within 2 months. I believe that in the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will reach $10000. Well, and it is true that the price of bitcoin always increase. I hope that in the future, more people will use bitcoin for many purposes and the government will add bitcoin into their payment system
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 28, 2017, 07:59:14 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I don't see any problems that bitcoin can face. It will be the same thing like what happened in the past few years, only the difference was bitcoin for sure 5 years from now the value could be 30,000$ to 50,000$ each bitcoinBTC.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 28, 2017, 07:58:22 AM
i think soon bitcoin reach 6000 usd Smiley) and again up

Possibly that we will see the price of bitcoin at $6,000 before the end of the year and it's very possible for sure. But right now we have to see the price of bitcoin soon at $5,000 and if this happens and it became stable there. Chances of seeing bitcoin's price at $6,000 is going to be a very big event for this year, well I'm still reminiscing the times when bitcoin's price was still low.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 28, 2017, 07:52:13 AM
Bitcoin is the burning issue nowadays. it is the most profitable platform in the virtual monetary world. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular system whole around the world. especially, in the developed countries, Bitcoin is so much useful for many purposes.
I think if Bitcoin will be able to maintain its trustworthy then it will become a great platform and it will last a long time period.
We should embrace that reality and be more optimistic that more success will come in the future, with a lot of good feedbacks and news about bitcoin, it should be enough as our basis why we should invest more for long term. This will not guarantee success but seeing the big opportunity it can help to increase our money, we should ride it now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 28, 2017, 07:39:54 AM
Bitcoin is the burning issue nowadays. it is the most profitable platform in the virtual monetary world. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular system whole around the world. especially, in the developed countries, Bitcoin is so much useful for many purposes.
I think if Bitcoin will be able to maintain its trustworthy then it will become a great platform and it will last a long time period.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 28, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
Bitcoin is now more valuable coin in crpto currency world .This coin value already pass 4000$.so wait for next and see what are going on bitcoin.You can heard and see bitcoin is most important topic now.Many company are add bitcoin there payment system.after a few year bitcoin cross the 10000$ .bitcoin try to all online payment using there bitcoin.Now you can easily find work who give you payment by bitcoin.so I think bitcoin one day global payment system
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 05:58:22 AM
My predictions on bitcoins are: Bitcoin will add as the real money and they can have it as the real or cash. Bitcoin will be the god, good, evil thing that created by humans. Bitcoin will be the ruler on this world. Bitcoin will be like or more power than the fiats. Bitcoin can make a NWO on us. Bitcoin may be will make as human, devils. Just to earn bitcoins
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
August 28, 2017, 05:56:24 AM
Many people say that Btc will be down very soon.
But personally, I don't think so because it is on the TOP of the TOP now.
But historically, It will fall surely as many other currencies and its fall will be a big one.

i agree, they keep saying that bitcoin will dat blah blah blah but the real thing is the people who keeps on telling negative things on bitcoin are the people who havent try having a bitcoin.
i remeber when i introduce bitcoin to a friend first things he think is that bitcoin is illegal that cant be acquired with anyone that doesnt want to buy drugs guns etc. . .
Activity: 210
August 28, 2017, 05:48:02 AM
Many people say that Btc will be down very soon.
But personally, I don't think so because it is on the TOP of the TOP now.
But historically, It will fall surely as many other currencies and its fall will be a big one.
Activity: 447
August 28, 2017, 04:35:56 AM
I believe that bitcoin will reliably touch the $ 5000 mark by the end of this year or maybe even more. Now it has started to grow rapidly and become more popular among the population.

It will not even take the year end for Btc to reach 5k levels . It will attain it before itself and the next target for Btc is to reach at 5k levels and acheive another milestone. Currently it's at 4300 hope that first it cross 4500 quickly and move toward the another goal of 5k levels mark which I expect it in Sept itself to achieve it .

I agree, chances that bitcoin will hit 5000$ mark before December 31st is huge, but i think that once it will go to 5000$ it will fall down days later... Probably we will see price like 4000$ at end of this year.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2017, 03:39:57 AM
Already,bitcoin faced a hard fork in august 1 and it successfully overcome it and now its price is $4300.Yet,it is said that bitcoin is going to face another hard fork in november by segwit 2x supporters.As a result of this,we would be having three coins,bitcoin with segwit,bitcoin cash and bitcoin with segwit 2x.It is said that even more hard forks could happen in future.It would damage the reputation of bitcoin and it will not help for the progress of bitcoin in future.
Activity: 378
August 28, 2017, 03:22:22 AM
I am not telling this to get your head into it but this is the real truth that will happen in the next few years, bitcoin will still grow no matter what happens because it is the original cryptocurrency out there.

Even though there is so many issue regarding about bitcoin it will surely grow year by year, and to all doubters and haters out there they will still hate until bitcoin reaches the value of $1,000,000 per bitcoin.
Activity: 476
August 28, 2017, 03:05:16 AM
There will be increase in the number of people using Bitcoin by the year of 2020. Company will choose btc as their alternative payment methods.
Activity: 700
August 28, 2017, 02:25:17 AM
I believe that bitcoin will reliably touch the $ 5000 mark by the end of this year or maybe even more. Now it has started to grow rapidly and become more popular among the population.

It will not even take the year end for Btc to reach 5k levels . It will attain it before itself and the next target for Btc is to reach at 5k levels and acheive another milestone. Currently it's at 4300 hope that first it cross 4500 quickly and move toward the another goal of 5k levels mark which I expect it in Sept itself to achieve it .

I agree, I think the 5k level would get here before the year ends. Most especially there is another hardfork that's coming on November so most likely it would either be before that month or after that month.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 27, 2017, 11:41:16 PM

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 27, 2017, 05:20:33 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
[/quote
For me my prediction about bitcoin it is going to spred and spread and it famous nowadays and he have a lot users who trusting bitcoin. They some possibility that they have some spamers and obstacles that controlling a Being papular of this. So if the investor's,saver's  and to The constitute of bitcoin is continueng trusting to this i thinks it is become a stronger and greater even long years is pass it is still a bitcoin world.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 04:58:38 AM
my prediction about bitcoin is... not easy! because personally I think  it will going to become more popular and this spread all over the world.
More people, more companies, more funds and so on...

And I think after many years this will help more people especially jobless people to find new way to earn or even with the born of new technologies.

Basically in a long term period an increase is of course possible, and maybe it's the normality.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
August 27, 2017, 04:56:16 AM
Many bitcoin hurdles are mainly legal issues about bitcoin. This is very difficult many countries that do not accept bitcoin.namun there are some countries use bitcoin officially. Bitcoin is widely used evil for some people. well how do we eliminate the word evil in bitcoin. Maybe this is very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: