Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
August 21, 2017, 10:37:26 AM
There's a lot of good bitcoins and I'm sure it's going to be a lot more right now that the price has gone up and some good in trading has given their prediction a bit of prediction on bitcoins that it's going to increase and reach $ 10,000 at the end of Year, And I know how to bake bitcoins is the loss of investors that I think will not happen much that we are using bitcoins and one here is to make it money. I can even fall asleep this way I do not know but I do not know very well that it can overtake it
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
August 21, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
I think a scary thing is that the government bitcoins are being banned. It is difficult for us to replace it with cash. And that would have lost interest in people to bitcoins yet. Because we know that our fighters are law enforcement even though we say it is decentralized.

It's hard to say but i wish it will not happen
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 10:16:22 AM
Bitcoin will continue to rise and become more powerful because right now, its gaining popularity to people and are now aware of its existence. The only problem I think it will have to overcome is that when the whole world already know its existence, scams and illegal activities designed to deceive people will increase.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 09:16:38 AM
The crypto currency will "continue and gain value." It's a long-term belief. Demand is increasing steadily. In addition, Bitcoins are destroyed – if you lose your private key, you can no longer use them. The number of Bitcoins on the market, limited to 21 million, can therefore only decrease

But it is important to better understand supply side, who holds bitcoin and who can start to sell it in large amounts.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 21, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
The crypto currency will "continue and gain value." It's a long-term belief. Demand is increasing steadily. In addition, Bitcoins are destroyed – if you lose your private key, you can no longer use them. The number of Bitcoins on the market, limited to 21 million, can therefore only decrease
Activity: 37
August 21, 2017, 09:13:42 AM
in the future bitcoin may face regulation issues as major companies are now accepting bitcoins and many others will come forward in the future so at one stage countries must think about it regulation. As all the companies follow the regulations of countries where it operates and they may face some problems in tax and other related issues. All the other issues which other forum members mention like slow processing etc are small issues and it will be solved with the passage of time.   
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
August 21, 2017, 08:38:08 AM
I think that there are still small price drops, but by the end of the year bitcoin will grow well and its price can reach $ 5000 or even more. Now there is an active increase in users and price growth will be rapid.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
August 21, 2017, 08:25:41 AM
I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.
I second your thought about the bright future of the bitcoins. There is no doubt that with time, the common usage of bitcoins is being increased speedily. Many restaurants, airlines and websites have started accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment which further confirms that bitcoins are the future of the world.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 05:17:12 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I think bitcoin is going smoothly this year and it will keep growing for a year. All most everyone's is on eye on bitcoin nowadays. A lot of people are investing and a lot more will invest because of it's continues growth. I think everybody is expecting it to grow up to two times more until next year.
i really agree the bitcoin continue in the crypto world us the king of coins maybe the price value before the end of this years reaching a 5000$ or more for the next my prediction price value in the 2nd quarte in the 2018 reach upto 10000$
I wish your predictions may come true and we all have grand celebrations for the New Year eve. That would be a new history in the crypto market when bitcoins will reach the 5k dollars. The support bitcoins are holding now is guarantee for the further increase in the value of bitcoins.
Activity: 378
August 20, 2017, 04:36:50 PM
I think bitcoin will soon fall to 2200, and then again grow.

Not at all. Now the price of bitcoin is around  4100$.For two to three days the price of bitcoin fluctuates often.But you have to think about the fact.It's not goes below the 4000$.Hence their will not a chance for  Bitcoin to reach that much low value.On one day it will replace the dollar.

He certainly will not replace the dollar. Fiat and crypto are two different currencies and they can not replace each other.
I think that bitcoin has a very good year and by the end of the year the price will be staggering. Many people will be pleasantly surprised
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 04:09:54 PM
I think bitcoin price will go until $6,000 by December and I am confident with that, bitcoin is resting as for now after the rally it might dip though before going to my target. Lets all see if my prediction will be right.
your prediction is right that by December bitcoin will reach at $6000, but the thing you said secondly is not right in my case because bitcoin is not resting, bitcoin made its way to global market, the price is on hold because of buyers, more people buy bitcoin the ore powerful bitcoin become, and then bitcoin price shoots to $10000 within 6 months.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 20, 2017, 01:56:52 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Probably in five years Bitcoin will grow and become the largest virtual currency in the world. In addition, countries around the world will accept Bitcoin as an official payment method. I am looking forward to a near future with the arrival of BCash and hope that in the future, Bitcoin payments will become faster, cheaper, cheaper and more convenient for users.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 01:42:17 PM
I think bitcoin will soon fall to 2200, and then again grow.

Not at all. Now the price of bitcoin is around  4100$.For two to three days the price of bitcoin fluctuates often.But you have to think about the fact.It's not goes below the 4000$.Hence their will not a chance for  Bitcoin to reach that much low value.On one day it will replace the dollar.
Activity: 420
August 20, 2017, 01:33:46 PM
No one knows and no one can predict about bitcoin . but for my prediction i think bitcoin in 5 years is so much high the valeu of bitcoin. so i think many people and many countries got interest in bitcoin and bitcoin become popular.
Activity: 193
August 20, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
Scaling is for me the greatest challenge Bitcoin will have to face. It will become mainstream by 2020, I am sure of this, but that means there will be much more transactions. We need to fix this as soon as possible.

or else there will be more upcoming splits and we will look into the alternative crypto.

Maybe , the problems that Bitcoin might face for the next 5 years to come are decrease on its demand and if other crypto will rise with a bigger market value. It would be a problem to Bitcoin if its demand will be low, because all crypto currency including Bitcoin, depends on its market demand in terms of its market value. And the next one is if another crypto will rise after hard forks that will be more in demand than Bitcoin. We should encourage more people to Bitcoin to make it more in demand.

They are slowly going into bitcoins but there are much more coins in the competition, bitcoin wont be the one who will wear the crown of cryptocurrencies in the upcoming years i think
Bitcoin cash price is pretty high tho'
Activity: 37
August 20, 2017, 01:00:24 PM
in my opinion, the fate of the bitcoin in future will always exist as long as there is still transaction in the world of cryptocurrency and I am sure many users bitcoin will be increasing every year, the price bitcoin is also will always increase in the future.

It's true that Bitcoin is the future and it's price will increase day by day as very small percentage of people know about Bitcoin today. The media is spreading information about Bitcoin and more people will invest in Bitcoin so demand will be high in future and price will rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
August 20, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
TBH my last prediction was right after HARD FORK i predicted that bitcoin rise more than 3500 USD and it did.

And Now According to me bitcoin Will rise in between 25 august - 5 september   .

So BUY some bitcoin and sell them when price high.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
The biggest, I think, is that there's a chance where a new cryptocurrency will rise or alt coin will be more in demand compared to Bitcoin. There are lots of things that may happen for 5 long years. If a new crypto will rise and will have higher market value compared to Bitcoin, it will be more indemand. And if this will happen, there'll be users of Bitcoin that will transfer to the new crypto. And if there'll be more people to do the same thing, the demand of Bitcoin will decrease and continuous dumps will be felt by Bitcoin.
well when we hear the word crypto currency the only word comes to my mind is bitcoin. bitcoin is a worldwide currency that is unpredictable no one can tell or predict the actual price of the bitcoin because bitcoin is an unstable currency so no one knows what will happen to the bitcoin in the future the price can go down and can increase as well if we make a prediction that the price will go down this month and suddenly it can take a pump so mean we cannot make prediction about it. 
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
August 20, 2017, 09:53:09 AM
I think bitcoin price will go until $6,000 by December and I am confident with that, bitcoin is resting as for now after the rally it might dip though before going to my target. Lets all see if my prediction will be right.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 20, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
I think bitcoin's future will be complicated yet unpredicted. The legalization of bitcoin in all the countries can be considered as an obstacle of bitcoin. We all know it won't be easy because bitcoin is being used for some illegal transactions. The continuous showing up of some altcoins can also be a threat to bitcoin but I have no doubts with bitcoin because I know its popularity and value can make it more durable for further problems.
It would be a great help for the bitcoin supporters to see it's legalized so that illegal activities can be caught or prevented because we are just going to cash in and out in a certain exchanges and they are the target of regulation. We can launder our money easily if there is no law that will govern the bitcoin transactions but the government are just doing the right thing to protect the people.
Pages:
Jump to: