Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 699. (Read 198043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2017, 05:01:51 AM
Darian King - Reilly Opelka  pick:Reilly Opelka       @1.58   

Renzo Olivo - Ernesto Escobedo pick:Renzo Olivo            @3.12   

Madison Brengle - Sara Sorribes pick: Madison Brengle      @1.42   

Magda Linette - Aliaksandra Sasnovich pick:Magda Linette       @1.72   
I would go for Aliaksandra and Escobedo . Haven't really saw Olivo play but I have seen Ernesto and he plays decently well so Going parlay . Darian King is a good player 1.58 is good odds for him. Opelka serves well so may give a good fight but I think Darian will manage to win this one.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

Darian King has had a decent run at Indian Wells and previous tournaments, It could be close. Opelka has big serves though would really help in his cause but I'd steer clear from that game. Its not worth the odds I feel. 1.8x would be a lot more value bet that what's given. In any case, Good Luck. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 21, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 20, 2017, 04:45:55 PM
King Roger Federer is back! in the beginning of 2017 he was clearly the best, and in a few months can get back on his throne. He is currently sixth in the ATP rankings but in single race (points earned in 2017) is clearly in first place.

Single Race 2017 "Atp Race to London"

1)Federer 3045
2)Nadal 1635
3)Wawrinka 1410
4)Dimitrov 1355
5)Tsonga 1255
6)Thiem   1130
7)Carreno-Busta 975
8)Goffin  965
9)Sock 950
10)Murray 840
""
18)Djokovic 475

If that is what would be counted then he is good and he showed how should they play. He might be old but he still got the thing for play.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 20, 2017, 01:10:30 PM
Starting date and time:  21.03.2017 05:40 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/quanzhou/sugita-yuichi-v-ivashka-ilya/event/11302069?ref=tipster3

Match:SUGITA, YUICHI v IVASHKA, ILYA

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/a4uwfbgT7D79gobvW

legendary
March 20, 2017, 11:03:58 AM
Amazing tennis in the Finals . Federer backhand has improved a lot ( when compared to last year ) and that has helped him win large number of points .
I believe that he can win Miami Open too as Murray and Djokovic are already out of the tournament because of injury.

9)Sock 950
10)Murray 840
""
18)Djokovic 475

I won't be surprised if Sock makes it to the Final ( London ) and Djokovic will come back to top 10 soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2017, 10:45:15 AM
King Roger Federer is back! in the beginning of 2017 he was clearly the best, and in a few months can get back on his throne. He is currently sixth in the ATP rankings but in single race (points earned in 2017) is clearly in first place.

Single Race 2017 "Atp Race to London"

1)Federer 3045
2)Nadal 1635
3)Wawrinka 1410
4)Dimitrov 1355
5)Tsonga 1255
6)Thiem   1130
7)Carreno-Busta 975
8)Goffin  965
9)Sock 950
10)Murray 840
""
18)Djokovic 475
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
March 20, 2017, 08:03:03 AM
Roger Federer faces Wawrinka at the ATP indian wells game. with both having their last defeat during the Dubai ATP game and both winning convincingly in ther Indian Wells games. This will be tricky but Federer has a very good record agaisnt Wawrinka and that will surely give him the victory.
I have seen Wawrinka play in finals and his record is not good in the finals.
The exact opposite is in favor for Roger Federer for his finals encounters.
An easy victory for Federer if he can keep from getting injured like most of the older players usually do after getting through all the other opponents to get to this match up at the very end.
All the best to him tomorrow!
I think you got confused there because Wawrinka has a great record in Finals . If you take Grand Slams then you can see that Wawrinka has reached finals 3 times and has won all 3 times ( 2 against Djokovic and 1 against Nadal ) so its hard to say Federer will win "easily" . I am rooting for Federer too but I think it will be an interesting match.
Experience and to compare recent performance my choice is also Federer. He is playing superbly, and in this tournament also he played well. And he deserves this final. I hope he will win this title. But we can not underestimate Wawrinka he had very good records in finals. He will give a tight fight to Federer in this game. Let's see who will win.
Your choice is right mate, Federer won the final game against Wawrinka by 6 - 4 and 7 - 5. The first set was once side game, but in second set Wawrinka tried to win the set he played well in this set but bad luck he not managed to win the set. Finally, Federer won the title, yes he deserves this victory congrats, Federer.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 20, 2017, 07:29:47 AM
Starting date and time:  20.03.2017 15:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/undefined/event/11303451?ref=tipster3

Match:Opelka, Reilly v Copil, Marius

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/6cdXZYhJB9HuYBscP

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
March 19, 2017, 05:24:42 PM
It was an unbelievable battle and Elena Vesnina won her biggest title of her career by defeating Svetlana Kuznetsova by a score of 6-7(6), 7-5, 6-4 ,and her form and momentum took her to the title,i really though Svetlana Kuznetsova will win the match when she took the first set but then Elena Vesnina had other plans. Smiley

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 19, 2017, 02:11:21 PM
Kuznetsova S. faces  Vesnina E. in the ATP Women Indian Wells game, with each having a victory against the other, I think the stage is set to see who will get the upper hand this time around. But according to my humble opinion, i will go for Kuznetsova S. to win and advance to the next stage.
If you look at the statistics Svetlana Kuznetsova has the upper hand to win the match but Elena Vesnina is in the final defeating Angelique Kerber and Venus Williams which will boost her confidence and this is the right time for her to win the tournament and i will pick her to win the tournament but i think this match will go to the third set to determine the winner.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 19, 2017, 10:02:24 AM
Roger Federer faces Wawrinka at the ATP indian wells game. with both having their last defeat during the Dubai ATP game and both winning convincingly in ther Indian Wells games. This will be tricky but Federer has a very good record agaisnt Wawrinka and that will surely give him the victory.
An easy victory for Federer if he can keep from getting injured like most of the older players usually do after getting through all the other opponents to get to this match up at the very end.
I think you got confused there because Wawrinka has a great record in Finals . If you take Grand Slams then you can see that Wawrinka has reached finals 3 times and has won all 3 times ( 2 against Djokovic and 1 against Nadal ) so its hard to say Federer will win "easily" . I am rooting for Federer too but I think it will be an interesting match.
Experience and to compare recent performance my choice is also Federer. He is playing superbly, and in this tournament also he played well. And he deserves this final. I hope he will win this title. But we can not underestimate Wawrinka he had very good records in finals. He will give a tight fight to Federer in this game. Let's see who will win.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 19, 2017, 08:48:09 AM
Well somenews Djokovic wont play in Miami due to injury. So this is good opportunity for Murray to increase lead on his.
legendary
March 19, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
March 18, 2017, 08:23:35 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 18, 2017, 06:10:06 PM
Kuznetsova S. faces  Vesnina E. in the ATP Women Indian Wells game, with each having a victory against the other, I think the stage is set to see who will get the upper hand this time around. But according to my humble opinion, i will go for Kuznetsova S. to win and advance to the next stage.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 18, 2017, 05:52:57 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 18, 2017, 05:31:12 PM
Raven Klaasen/Rajeev Ram - Lukasz Kubot/Marcelo Melo  pick:Raven Klaasen/Rajeev Ram       @1.78   

Blaz Kavcic - Yuichi Sugita pick:Blaz Kavcic            @1.77   

Leonardo Mayer - Taro Daniel pick: Leonardo Mayer      @1.65

Svetlana Kuznetsova - Elena Vesnina pick:Svetlana Kuznetsova       @1.48
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 18, 2017, 05:14:48 PM
Starting date and time: 19.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/kuznetsova-svetlana-v-vesnina-elena/event/11299029?ref=tipster3

Match:Kuznetsova, Svetlana v Vesnina, Elena

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/tusxygQ2sPPeStpy7

Activity: 473
Merit: 251
March 18, 2017, 03:02:36 PM
I'll go with Busta to win this match with Stan Wawrinka.
Cause I saw him play in his last few matches and he is getting very tired fast.
Busta has the opportunity to take this match from him today. Wink
Jump to: