Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 707. (Read 198112 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
Bouchard has probably the worst mentality for  tennis player. She should quit tennis and concentrate on modeling. She's trying to hit every ball as a winner while connecting 1 out of 20. I think my grandma could have played better than her if provided time and resources. Lost in straight sets to world no. 273 and that too 6-1 in the 2nd set.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2017, 12:46:15 PM
Going for Berdych to win in straight sets against Rosol @ 1.5 . I know that Rosol is a great player ( who has beat Nadal once ) but Berdych has had great success in Dubai and I feel he will finish this off in straight sets Smiley

Dzumhur D. paid out cash!

Slip: http://imgur.com/a/p08Hu

Wawrinka not being in top form and Dzumhur D. not being a push-over= ML, should've taken -1.5 Sets cash! lol
Congrats and I didn't expect that really.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 28, 2017, 10:08:35 AM
Dzumhur D. paid out cash!

Slip: http://imgur.com/a/p08Hu

Wawrinka not being in top form and Dzumhur D. not being a push-over= ML, should've taken -1.5 Sets cash! lol
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 28, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
Atp in Acapulco is interesting seeing draw it can be good to see Nadal and Djokovic in final it would be great to see this happening.
Yes if it happens it would be very interesting, I hope Djokovic may come finals but Nadal doubt. He back to his form but still I am not 100% sure. But if he comes means definitely this time he will try to win this cup. And the gamblers also get lot options to place and bet, and people will get nice entertainment let's see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 27, 2017, 01:59:13 PM
Atp in Acapulco is interesting seeing draw it can be good to see Nadal and Djokovic in final it would be great to see this happening.
legendary
February 27, 2017, 01:56:01 PM
Roger Federer is set to play in Dubai in a couple of hours. He is back after his win in the Australian Open. he is set to play Benoit Paire in the first round. I think he will win the match in straight sets.  Monfils is also scheduled to play after Federer's match and he is up against Safwat. He should win in straight sets as well.
Yup just played 1 unit bet on Federer to win the tournament @ 4.6 and 1.5 unit on Murray to win the tournament @ 2.5 . I just hope Federer continues his great form and win the tournament . Odds against Paire is way too low , I am gonna place my bet on over 19.5 games as Paire plays well "sometimes".
Paire has good and reliable serves which could help him hold at least 4 games per set but it also depends on when he will be serving because if he is serving 2nd and loses a service game in a set. The score for the set will most likely end as 6-3. In that case you have to hope that he will hold 5 service games in the 2nd set which is plausible but now a sure shot.
Roger Federer easily passed through the 1st round at Dubai, I don't think there any players that can stop him for winning this title, one player that really can be a threat to him is Nadal and he didn't playing in this competition. I don't think Andy Murray can be a big threat, he is a past champion that is now struggling a lot, no.1 won't stay long for him.
Yeah, I was expecting Roger Federer to win in straight sets but I didn't expect him to beat Benoit Paire so comfortably. Federer beat Benoit Paire 6-1,6-3. Federer coming back from a pretty long break after his Australian Open win, I thought he would be slightly rusty and take a couple of games to get going but it turns out he's fresh and in touch. He's probably trying to finish his matches as early as possible to avoid fatigue I guess.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 27, 2017, 12:45:30 PM
Roger Federer is set to play in Dubai in a couple of hours. He is back after his win in the Australian Open. he is set to play Benoit Paire in the first round. I think he will win the match in straight sets.  Monfils is also scheduled to play after Federer's match and he is up against Safwat. He should win in straight sets as well.
Yup just played 1 unit bet on Federer to win the tournament @ 4.6 and 1.5 unit on Murray to win the tournament @ 2.5 . I just hope Federer continues his great form and win the tournament . Odds against Paire is way too low , I am gonna place my bet on over 19.5 games as Paire plays well "sometimes".
Paire has good and reliable serves which could help him hold at least 4 games per set but it also depends on when he will be serving because if he is serving 2nd and loses a service game in a set. The score for the set will most likely end as 6-3. In that case you have to hope that he will hold 5 service games in the 2nd set which is plausible but now a sure shot.
Roger Federer easily passed through the 1st round at Dubai, I don't think there any players that can stop him for winning this title, one player that really can be a threat to him is Nadal and he didn't playing in this competition. I don't think Andy Murray can be a big threat, he is a past champion that is now struggling a lot, no.1 won't stay long for him.
legendary
February 27, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
legendary
February 27, 2017, 09:32:15 AM
Activity: 574
February 27, 2017, 09:21:21 AM
legendary
February 27, 2017, 07:06:44 AM
Apparently lot of fuz with Djokovic playing in Mexico Acapulco. No mater that is ATP 500 still good players are here Nadal Cilic .... This may be at the end good tournament.
Would be awesome to watch Djokovic play in Acapulco. It is a hard court surface(previously was clay court till 2013) and has impressive lineup this year. Djokovic, Nadal, Cilic, Dominic Thiem(Last year's Champ), Martin del Potro, David Goffin and the big man John Isner. I think Djokovic is playing this time because the lost quite early from the Aussie Open and will try to get some points there.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 27, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
Apparently lot of fuz with Djokovic playing in Mexico Acapulco. No mater that is ATP 500 still good players are here Nadal Cilic .... This may be at the end good tournament.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
February 26, 2017, 06:11:40 PM
Roanic b Del potro in straight sets . Del potro had a great chance to take the second set in tie breaker ( he was serving for the set 6-5 ) but he couldn't take it and then Raonic just placed wonderful serves to win the match . Its always heart-breaking for me to see Del Potro loose.

Yeah he did have a great chance to win the 2nd set in a tie breaker but just wasn't good enough as like you said Raonic placed the serves perfectly to win the match. I'm the same as you as we all know how good Del Potro is and can be if it wasn't for injuries which is sad. Del Potro had the talent to be one of the greats but injuries have ruined his career. Congrats to Roanic on the win.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 26, 2017, 01:51:17 PM
Roanic b Del potro in straight sets . Del potro had a great chance to take the second set in tie breaker ( he was serving for the set 6-5 ) but he couldn't take it and then Raonic just placed wonderful serves to win the match . Its always heart-breaking for me to see Del Potro loose.
Milos Raonic are clearly the better performer in this Delray Beach ATP semi finals. I think Del Potro should've done a little bit more good than he did today. He already missed many tournament in his two month injury, including the Australia Open, which is quite pity. He have all the thing it take to win the trophy, but today was just not his day.
Del Potro missed the Aussie Open because he gave his all for the Davis Cup matches that happened earlier. He has a nagging wrist injury that he has to take care off and if he plays tournaments back to back there would have been a chance that he would have been missing the whole season again. It was a good decision to skip the tourney and regarding yesterday's match, Raonic on his day is a world beater and capable of beating anyone in the world. It was probably one of those days.
Injuries are common in this sport, he missed some tournament and he got a chance to come back his form in this series but bad luck he lost the game. Anyway, it was a good game. And Milos Raonic is the tremendous player he really deserves this victory, and I hope in coming tournaments Potro will back his form. Congrats Milos Raonic.
February 26, 2017, 06:42:30 AM
Milos Raonic are clearly the better performer in this Delray Beach ATP semi finals. I think Del Potro should've done a little bit more good than he did today. He already missed many tournament in his two month injury, including the Australia Open, which is quite pity. He have all the thing it take to win the trophy, but today was just not his day.
Del Potro missed the Aussie Open because he gave his all for the Davis Cup matches that happened earlier. He has a nagging wrist injury that he has to take care off and if he plays tournaments back to back there would have been a chance that he would have been missing the whole season again. It was a good decision to skip the tourney and regarding yesterday's match, Raonic on his day is a world beater and capable of beating anyone in the world. It was probably one of those days.
Activity: 966
February 26, 2017, 06:17:45 AM
legendary
February 25, 2017, 11:01:36 PM
legendary
February 25, 2017, 02:45:04 PM
Carolina Wozniacki takes on Svitolina and its going to be a close contest as they both have a very similar style of play. I used to call Svitolina "mini Wozniacki" because they were so similar in style. Saying that, Wozniacki is in good form and should get the victory in the end. They have had just one previous meeting and it was taken into the third set and won by Svitolina last year

Its 1.8x on Wozniacki, and a good value. If not, go for match to go over 2.5 sets as I dont think either Woz or Svitolina will be able to win in straight sets.
Got that completely wrong mate. Svitolina beat Wozniacki in straight sets with the scoreline of 6-4,6-2. A comfortable win for her. I do agree that they have a similar style of play but she beat Kerber and because of that I was leaning towards Svitolina. Good but quick match. With this title win, she breaks into the WTA top 10 ranking. What a growth she's had in the past 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
February 25, 2017, 02:00:40 PM
ATP - SINGLES: Delray Beach (USA):
Raonic M. (Can) vs Edmund K. (Gbr) => Bet for Raonic to win .   
Querrey S. (Usa) vs Del Potro J. (Arg) => Bet for Del Potro to win .
Sock J. (Usa) vs Young D. (Usa) => Bet for Young to win in the First set.

Del potro and Raonic won their respective matches and I was sure about that too but I don't think Young will take the first set , he may win the second one ( which again isn't sure ) but I think he isn't winning the first one  .
Good to see Del Potro back and winning in straight sets Smiley
The first two games are expected, and yes it is good to see that Del Potro back to his form, and Raonic M. also played well, but Edmund K. gave a good fight in the game finally Raonic won by 2-1. Last game I don't know which set Sock will win, but I am sure that he will win the match.
February 25, 2017, 08:11:57 AM
Carolina Wozniacki takes on Svitolina and its going to be a close contest as they both have a very similar style of play. I used to call Svitolina "mini Wozniacki" because they were so similar in style. Saying that, Wozniacki is in good form and should get the victory in the end. They have had just one previous meeting and it was taken into the third set and won by Svitolina last year

Its 1.8x on Wozniacki, and a good value. If not, go for match to go over 2.5 sets as I dont think either Woz or Svitolina will be able to win in straight sets.
Jump to: