Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 705. (Read 198102 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2017, 10:08:13 PM
Once again Nadal enters the finals and couldn't win the title Sad Too sad because he had played very well throughout the tournament , he dominated each and everyone but Querry was just too tuff today . Hope he continues his good form and wins the next title ( Maybe French open ).
Hard court isnt Nadal's strong suit but still he managed a good result out of it. People were probably expecting Nadal vs Djokovic finals and Nadal made it there. Sam Querrey was in sublime form and these fast courts suite him very well. I was expecting the game to at least go to the 3rd set but even that didnt happen. Querrey too good in the tie breaker and deservedly won the title.

Good point. We all know that Nadal's specialty is not grass but clay. Hands off for Sam Querrey  he is the zone right now and pretty much threw his name in the mix as well. Its still early but we may see his name in other Finals within this year. As for Nadal, I just hope he can continue with this kind of tennis he has showing us throughout the years so that he can win another title.

It was a hard court tournament, Not grass. Querrey has been around defeating top 10 players once in a while but he's very unpredictable.

Once again Nadal enters the finals and couldn't win the title Sad Too sad because he had played very well throughout the tournament , he dominated each and everyone but Querry was just too tuff today . Hope he continues his good form and wins the next title ( Maybe French open ).
Hard court isnt Nadal's strong suit but still he managed a good result out of it. People were probably expecting Nadal vs Djokovic finals and Nadal made it there. Sam Querrey was in sublime form and these fast courts suite him very well. I was expecting the game to at least go to the 3rd set but even that didnt happen. Querrey too good in the tie breaker and deservedly won the title.
Djokovic is struggling with his form for the past one year and injuries was worrying Nadal in the later part of his career and i thought he could win this tournament and i know hard court is not his strong hold but i hope he will be the old Nadal when it comes to clay and i thought the match could extend to a third set but Querry won with two sets .

Djokovic isnt struggling really, its just that the opponent raise their level whenever they play him. Nobody expected Istomin to play as well as he did. Istomin really played his socks off and because of that he got injured in the next round. And in Mexico open, Kyrgios had a great serving session as he hit about 15 aces in the first set while missing only 1 first serve throughout the set. I dont think I have ever seen a player serve that well. Not even Roddick or Isner have done so well with the first serve%.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 05, 2017, 09:44:07 PM
Starting date and time: 06/03/17 05:20(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/zhuhai/diez-steven-v-velotti-agustin/event/11204759?ref=tipster3

Match: Diez, Steven v Velotti, Agustin

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8iaJnWLxDTxvbePe6

Activity: 574
Merit: 252
March 05, 2017, 02:33:30 PM
Djokovic is struggling with his form for the past one year and injuries was worrying Nadal in the later part of his career and i thought he could win this tournament and i know hard court is not his strong hold but i hope he will be the old Nadal when it comes to clay and i thought the match could extend to a third set but Querry won with two sets .
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 05, 2017, 02:33:20 PM

Good point. We all know that Nadal's specialty is not grass but clay. Hands off for Sam Querrey  he is the zone right now and pretty much threw his name in the mix as well. Its still early but we may see his name in other Finals within this year. As for Nadal, I just hope he can continue with this kind of tennis he has showing us throughout the years so that he can win another title.
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 02:16:42 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 05, 2017, 01:58:32 PM
Pablo Cuevas - Albert Ramos  Pick:Pablo Cuevas   @1.47   

Jan Satral - Jason Jung Pick:Jan Satral           @1.63

Duck-Hee Lee - Stefano Napolitanov Pick: Duck-Hee Lee      @1.39  

Steven Diez - Agustin Velotti Pick:Steven Diez @1.51
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

Hey thanks for the info. Wasn't able to watch the match as because of some important event came in but I'm going for Nadal. Unfortunately he lost so its a lost for me as well. I hope he stays healthy and try to get another trophy (French Open) in his illustrious career.

I am happy because at least he back to his form. He lost the game, but he won many fans heart to reach finals. Many people said his career is going to end because of last year poor performance. But great comeback. And yes it was tough competition against Querry congrats. Better luck Nadal for your next tournament. I hope in this competition he will win the cup.
Yeah that's right and many were of the opinion that Querry's win against Djokovic in last year Wimbledon was fluke but I think he has proved now that it wasn't . He is a great player with great potential , it was lovely to see him win against kyrgios although he lost the first set .
Activity: 350
March 05, 2017, 01:38:18 PM
I am happy because at least he back to his form. He lost the game, but he won many fans heart to reach finals. Many people said his career is going to end because of last year poor performance. But great comeback. And yes it was tough competition against Querry congrats. Better luck Nadal for your next tournament. I hope in this competition he will win the cup.
It was really a shocking defeat as i expected Nadal to win the match and the odds were crazy and i never thought a player no where in the rankings will defeat a second seed .I expected Nadal to come back in the second set but Sam Querrey played really well to win the match.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 05, 2017, 12:48:20 PM

Hey thanks for the info. Wasn't able to watch the match as because of some important event came in but I'm going for Nadal. Unfortunately he lost so its a lost for me as well. I hope he stays healthy and try to get another trophy (French Open) in his illustrious career.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 05, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

legendary
March 05, 2017, 08:35:29 AM
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 05, 2017, 08:04:44 AM
Starting date and time: 05/03/17 17:20(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/wroclaw/melzer-jurgen-v-przysiezny-michal/event/11205597?ref=tipster3

Match: Melzer, Jurgen vs Przysiezny, Michal

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/QYo3o3LijjgXAbJzF

March 04, 2017, 07:48:24 PM
Pablo Carreno - Pablo Cuevas  Pick:Pablo Carreno   @1.6      

Marcus Daniell/Marcelo Demoliner - Facundo Bagnis/Guillermo Duran Pick:Marcus Daniell/Marcelo Demoliner           @1.87

Veronica Cepede/Mariana Duque - Darija Jurak/Anastasia Rodionov Pick: Veronica Cepede/Mariana Duque      @1.99   

Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini - Rogerio Dutra Silva/Andre Sa Pick:Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini  @1.32
Pablo Cuevas convincingly beat Pablo Carreno Busta in straight sets with the score of 6-3,7-6.  Cuevas has won this tourney twice and will be looking to win it 3rd time if he manages to beat Ramos Vinolas in the final. It will be a good match up  but after watching Cuevas beating the top seed in such convincing manner, I think he is going to win the tourney again.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 04, 2017, 05:47:38 PM
Starting date and time: 05/03/17 01:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/acapulco/tsurenko-lesia-v-mladenovic-kristina/event/11204263?ref=tipster3

Match: TSURENKO, LESIA vs MLADENOVIC, KRISTINA

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/nv62wxbrE4YtXpNGP

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2017, 12:55:29 PM
Pablo Carreno - Pablo Cuevas  Pick:Pablo Carreno   @1.6       

Marcus Daniell/Marcelo Demoliner - Facundo Bagnis/Guillermo Duran Pick:Marcus Daniell/Marcelo Demoliner           @1.87

Veronica Cepede/Mariana Duque - Darija Jurak/Anastasia Rodionov Pick: Veronica Cepede/Mariana Duque      @1.99   

Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini - Rogerio Dutra Silva/Andre Sa Pick:Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini  @1.32
Other than Cepede/Duque vs Jurak/Rodionova, I agree with the rest. I watched them play last night and Jurak/Rodionova were solid with their serves at crucial times. Cepede/Duque did surprise me with their win over Townsend/Muhammad and that too with ease but I think Jurak/Rodionova being the more experienced pairing, they'll most probably win this one.
Activity: 420
March 04, 2017, 12:38:04 PM
Pablo Carreno - Pablo Cuevas  Pick:Pablo Carreno   @1.6      

Marcus Daniell/Marcelo Demoliner - Facundo Bagnis/Guillermo Duran Pick:Marcus Daniell/Marcelo Demoliner           @1.87

Veronica Cepede/Mariana Duque - Darija Jurak/Anastasia Rodionov Pick: Veronica Cepede/Mariana Duque      @1.99   

Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini - Rogerio Dutra Silva/Andre Sa Pick:Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini  @1.32
Activity: 966
March 04, 2017, 07:17:53 AM
Acapulco ATP = Sam Querrey vs Rafael Nadal
Dubai Duty Free ATP = Andy Murray vs Fernando Verdasco.
What the shit we got from here, first Nick Kygrios beat Djokovic and now Querrey beat Kygrios to go through the final. Why all this shit happening, are all the top seeds are kind of weak right now? As for the Dubai ATP,  Verdasco was also caught my eyes too, I think he will give Andy Murray a really tough day in final.
legendary
March 03, 2017, 11:35:48 PM
ATP - SINGLES: Acapulco (Mexico) :

Cilic M. (Cro) vs Nadal R. (Esp) => bet for Rafael Nadal to win .
Kyrgios N. (Aus) vs Querrey S. (Usa) => bet for Kyrgios to win .
Nadal just cruised into the finals . He beat Cilic 6-1,6-2 to reach the finals and most probably will be facing Kyrgios and hence has a great chance to win this title Smiley Nadal has really made a huge comeback this year , he almost won the Australian open and then now this title is just one match away , great to see him play like this.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 03, 2017, 06:16:41 PM
Impressive ! Very impressive performance by Kyrgios . Its not at all easy to defeat Djokovic in straight sets . Djokovic didn't under-perform , its just Kyrgios who played superbly well and caused the upset , Nadal has a great chance now to win this title Smiley
Novak Djokovic has become a shell now a days from the great player he was,i am not sure what happened to him,initially i thought the injuries and fatigues are the issues he is facing but now he is not recovering from it and i have being losing money over him for the past one year ,really disappointed with his performance and even in his last match he somehow won so i thought the fighter spirit is still hungry but losing two straight set. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 03, 2017, 05:32:01 PM
Impressive ! Very impressive performance by Kyrgios . Its not at all easy to defeat Djokovic in straight sets . Djokovic didn't under-perform , its just Kyrgios who played superbly well and caused the upset , Nadal has a great chance now to win this title Smiley
I agree, It was serving masterclass by Kyrgios yesterday. He his 25 aces in the match and had 15 in the first set alone. While having a very high first serve % of 85 throughout the match and 93% in the first set. Imagine hitting 40/43 first serves and winning 80% of it. How does one break service games like that? It was incredible to watch Kyrgios serve it out. Not to mention that all of that against one of the best returners alive in Djokovic.
Jump to: