Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 703. (Read 198102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
Starting date and time: 13.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/keys-madison-v-osaka-naomi/event/11254315?ref=tipster3

Match:Keys, Madison vs Osaka, Naomi

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/kfg3eZz7mvxxdqJ7q

This is a good pick as Keys is a good player and has all the capabilities to beat Osaka easily . I am amused to see those odds though , pretty good and thanks for sharing Smiley
Large number of matches tonight , gonna bet on all favorites ( parlay ) in Federer group as I think no one will fail like Murray.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 12, 2017, 10:35:29 AM
Starting date and time: 13.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/keys-madison-v-osaka-naomi/event/11254315?ref=tipster3

Match:Keys, Madison vs Osaka, Naomi

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/kfg3eZz7mvxxdqJ7q

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 12, 2017, 10:23:44 AM
Indian Wells is starting, we have Djokovic defending the title,for him it will be hard taks to achieve. We have Murray, Goffin, Tsonga, Wawrinka from one side and Djokovic, Nadal, Federer from other side. Clash will be good matches will be good. Murray should easily come to final but on Djokovic side he will have hard time in 3 round with always good Del Portro.
I afraid to bet on the favor players anymore, Djokovic, Murray, Federer, Nadal couldn't give me confident enough to bet on them. I prefer on the underdog this time, for now I still don't has any clear choice. We'll see, it's still pretty early, but I think we will get a new champion. The competition hasn't full start yet, currently on the qualification finals.
Indeed that's true they have to play a string of matches and it's just a plain knockout tournament where you loose if you loose the match and in these kinds of tournaments is much better to bet on underdogs like for example you can bet on Dominic Thiem though I haven't been able to watch many matches of him and don't know where he stands.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 12, 2017, 07:23:36 AM
Indian Wells is starting, we have Djokovic defending the title,for him it will be hard taks to achieve. We have Murray, Goffin, Tsonga, Wawrinka from one side and Djokovic, Nadal, Federer from other side. Clash will be good matches will be good. Murray should easily come to final but on Djokovic side he will have hard time in 3 round with always good Del Portro.
Actually Djokovic is not so good on a touch slow surfaces and this Indian Wells surface is sticking a bit as far as I have seen.

Players like Nadal would always be good on this court. I am not able to follow all the matches but the ones that I have seen, I am quite confident that someone like Murray will be the winner here this year.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 12, 2017, 06:27:31 AM
Who will win at Indian Wells?

Murray     @2.90
Djokovic   @4.00
Nadal       @9.00
Federer    @10.00
Wawrinka @17.00
Del Potro  @25.00
Nishikori   @25.00
Dimitrov  @25.00
Tsonga    @30.00
Thiem      @35.00
Kyrgios    @40.00

Murray is the favorite, especially because an easier draw.
very interesting quotas of Del Potro and Nishikori at 25, 2 very talented players who can be the revelation of the tournament

Murray! Easy Draw! Favorite to win! Turns out he is out of the tournament Tongue . I wasnt expecting him to bow out so soon and in such fashion but Murray lost to Vasek Pospisil in straight sets. almost rubbish performance from the world no. 1. This has to be one of the worst performance by a world no.1.

Resounding defeat of Murray (the Pospisil win was quoted at 15), Murray wasted a great chance to easily get at least the semi-finals with this draw.
Amazing even the defeat Tsonga, who seemed in great shape, against Fognini whose victory was quoted at 6.50.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 12, 2017, 06:24:47 AM
Today we had some good matches and upsets in Indian Wells Masters, Venus Williams came back from behind after losing the first set with 6 to 1 and then won the match in a emphatic turn around as she won the next two sets to win a good match and on the other hand Andy Murray who i thought would easily be in the finals lost out to a 129 ranked player and i am sure many would have lost their money in that match.
Activity: 420
March 12, 2017, 05:47:08 AM
Kiki Bertens - Timea Bacsinszky Pick:Timea Bacsinszky  @1.67   

Malek Jaziri - Marcel Granollers Pick:Malek Jaziri          @1.72

Agnieszka Radwanska - Shuai Peng Pick:Agnieszka Radwanska      @1.41   

Elena Vesnina - Timea Babos Pick:Elena Vesnina  @1.87
legendary
March 12, 2017, 05:21:04 AM
Today was a shocking day when it comes to betters like me as there was a shock defeat by Andy Murray against an unknown Vasek Pospisil, i am really disappointed with the match as i thought it was an earlier bet to wage for Murray to win by 2-0 and when full in,but after the first 4 games the match shifted and Pospisil really started to score the points,that is a really shocking defeat for me.
I went for over 18.5 as I knew pospisil is a good player and will give a good fight but didn't expect him to win the match ( that too in straight sets). People said Murray would reach finals easily and that other group is group of death .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
March 12, 2017, 05:12:44 AM
Svitolina grinds out a win against Wang. Incredible match, both players giving their all but Svitolina missed loads of great opportunities to win the match with ease. She had 20 breakpoints and was able to convert only 7 times. Especially when she was 0-40 up and a chance to make it 5-2 but she couldnt break and the match eventually went to a tie breaker.
Actually for some reason I always feel that Svitolina plays loose in the first set ( as if the matches are fixed, like in the case of Fernando Verdasco ) and then he just comes strong in next sets.

I always wonder how good she would do against big players and when that happens her level of play is very high, Svit is one player whom I would back to win the tournament but never bet on matches where she is favorite.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 12, 2017, 04:04:07 AM
Today was a shocking day when it comes to betters like me as there was a shock defeat by Andy Murray against an unknown Vasek Pospisil, i am really disappointed with the match as i thought it was an earlier bet to wage for Murray to win by 2-0 and when full in,but after the first 4 games the match shifted and Pospisil really started to score the points,that is a really shocking defeat for me.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2017, 03:35:31 AM

Murray     @2.90
Djokovic   @4.00
Nadal       @9.00
Federer    @10.00
Wawrinka @17.00
Del Potro  @25.00
Nishikori   @25.00
Dimitrov  @25.00
Tsonga    @30.00
Thiem      @35.00
Kyrgios    @40.00

very interesting quotas of Del Potro and Nishikori at 25, 2 very talented players who can be the revelation of the tournament

Murray! Easy Draw! Favorite to win! Turns out he is out of the tournament Tongue . I wasnt expecting him to bow out so soon and in such fashion but Murray lost to Vasek Pospisil in straight sets. almost rubbish performance from the world no. 1. This has to be one of the worst performance by a world no.1.
legendary
March 11, 2017, 10:11:08 PM
I just witnessed one of the best comeback in the history of tennis. Jelena Jankovic vs Venus Williams. Jankovic won the first set with ease with a score of 6-1. 2nd set Jankovic took control and went ahead 4-1 with Venus to serve. Venus went down 15-40 with 2 break points for Jankovic and I thought its over. Odds on Jankovic were 1.008x. There's no way Venus can win the match from here and I lost all hope on my bet on Venus to win. Venus somehow saves the breakpoints and holds serve. Wins 4 games in a row to make it 5-4 and Venus serving for the set and she messes it up and Jankovic takes 2 games. Venus somehow wins the tiebreaker and then the 3rd set comfortably with the score of 6-1. Brilliant comeback. One of the best I've ever seen.
Yup can't disagree . That's why Venus is one of the best women players we have seen , it takes great effort to come back from behind and win the match in tennis .
Lots of matches today ( Indian wells tournament ) I have gone for this parlay.
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/BqranBAgMLXjCYD6m
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 11, 2017, 09:32:24 PM
I just witnessed one of the best comeback in the history of tennis. Jelena Jankovic vs Venus Williams. Jankovic won the first set with ease with a score of 6-1. 2nd set Jankovic took control and went ahead 4-1 with Venus to serve. Venus went down 15-40 with 2 break points for Jankovic and I thought its over. Odds on Jankovic were 1.008x. There's no way Venus can win the match from here and I lost all hope on my bet on Venus to win. Venus somehow saves the breakpoints and holds serve. Wins 4 games in a row to make it 5-4 and Venus serving for the set and she messes it up and Jankovic takes 2 games. Venus somehow wins the tiebreaker and then the 3rd set comfortably with the score of 6-1. Brilliant comeback. One of the best I've ever seen.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 11, 2017, 06:39:02 PM
Starting date and time: 12.03.2017 05:30(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/vandeweghe-coco-v-safarova-lucie/event/11247033?ref=tipster3

Match:Vandeweghe, Coco vs Safarova, Lucie

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/8feaf3bc9830dc2acd79da8ea42e2b50

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 10, 2017, 05:58:35 PM
Svitolina grinds out a win against Wang. Incredible match, both players giving their all but Svitolina missed loads of great opportunities to win the match with ease. She had 20 breakpoints and was able to convert only 7 times. Especially when she was 0-40 up and a chance to make it 5-2 but she couldnt break and the match eventually went to a tie breaker.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 10, 2017, 06:11:21 AM

Murray     @2.90
Djokovic   @4.00
Nadal       @9.00
Federer    @10.00
Wawrinka @17.00
Del Potro  @25.00
Nishikori   @25.00
Dimitrov  @25.00
Tsonga    @30.00
Thiem      @35.00
Kyrgios    @40.00

Activity: 434
* BetOpen.co *
March 10, 2017, 04:36:52 AM
Hey, guys, check out Indian Wells ATP matches available for betting today on BetOpen platform:

INDIAN WELLS ATP

Bet now and win big.
Get 125% first deposit and 50% parlay bonuses!

Good Luck
50% parlay bonus for only the first parlay ? Also is there any restriction on number of bets in the parlay? What If I add only two parlays ? Is it still fine ?
Gonna bet on most of the big matches on Indian Wells so hoping parlay thing is not only for first one .
I think we have some restrictions on this parlay they will not give 50% parlay bonus just for 2 parlays. Maybe it will be more than 2 parlays just check it in that site or else please can anyone share this information. Yes, they will not give this offer only for first one it may continue all games. Let me check once and later will update. But it's good time to make some money in this tournament.

The parlay bonuses are active not only for the first one, please check the terms and conditions page for details.

Indian Wells ATP matches available for betting today on BetOpen platform:

INDIAN WELLS ATP

Bet now and win big.

Good Luck

legendary
March 09, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
Dolgopolov, Aleksandr vs Troicki, Viktor
Set Handicap
Dolgopolov, Aleksandr +1.5 @ 1.27

NISHIOKA, YOSHIHITO vs YMER, ELIAS
Set Handicap
NISHIOKA, YOSHIHITO +1.5 @ 1.21

Klizan, Martin vs Monteiro, Thiago Moura
Match Winner
Klizan, Martin  @ 1.38

Parlay @ 2.12 odds.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 09, 2017, 06:35:41 PM
Starting date and time: 10.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/flipkens-kirsten-v-muguruza-garbine/event/11241223?ref=tipster3

Match: Flipkens, Kirsten v Muguruza, Garbine

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/9EWPAbhuzt49aF9nK

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 09, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
Hey, guys, check out Indian Wells ATP matches available for betting today on BetOpen platform:

INDIAN WELLS ATP

Bet now and win big.

Good Luck
50% parlay bonus for only the first parlay ? Also is there any restriction on number of bets in the parlay? What If I add only two parlays ? Is it still fine ?
Gonna bet on most of the big matches on Indian Wells so hoping parlay thing is not only for first one .
I think we have some restrictions on this parlay they will not give 50% parlay bonus just for 2 parlays. Maybe it will be more than 2 parlays just check it in that site or else please can anyone share this information. Yes, they will not give this offer only for first one it may continue all games. Let me check once and later will update. But it's good time to make some money in this tournament.
Jump to: