Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 706. (Read 198112 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 03, 2017, 04:49:30 PM
ATP - SINGLES: Acapulco (Mexico) :

Cilic M. (Cro) vs Nadal R. (Esp) => bet for Rafael Nadal to win .
Kyrgios N. (Aus) vs Querrey S. (Usa) => bet for Kyrgios to win .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2017, 01:16:00 PM
Impressive ! Very impressive performance by Kyrgios . Its not at all easy to defeat Djokovic in straight sets . Djokovic didn't under-perform , its just Kyrgios who played superbly well and caused the upset , Nadal has a great chance now to win this title Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
March 03, 2017, 07:18:51 AM
I expected to Acapulco semifinal Djokovic vs Thiem and instead have lost respectively against Kyrgios and Querrey! the other semifinal instead is among the favorites Nadal vs Cilic

At Dubai Murray should easily win the tournament because besides him there are Pouille, Haase and Verdesco.
Already eliminated: Federer, Bautista, Berdich, Monfils,Wawrinka.

Sure, Dubai and the entire UAE are waiting to see if Andy Murray will be able to make amends here after the disappointing Australian Open.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2017, 06:12:48 AM
I expected to Acapulco semifinal Djokovic vs Thiem and instead have lost respectively against Kyrgios and Querrey! the other semifinal instead is among the favorites Nadal vs Cilic

At Dubai Murray should easily win the tournament because besides him there are Pouille, Haase and Verdesco.
Already eliminated: Federer, Bautista, Berdich, Monfils,Wawrinka.

Activity: 588
March 03, 2017, 05:44:23 AM
Evgeny Donskoy beat Roger Federer and then Lucas Pouille beat Donskoy, does that make Lucas Pouille better than Roger Federer? No quite sure, but I don't think this is the case, maybe Roger Federer didn't give his 100% in this tournament. Lucas Pouille will be face Andy Murray today, I hope to see the match like Philipp Kohlschreiber, not a dominate game.

this now roger federer is old performance is not same 5 year later
physic to athelete is important, skill is good if physic bad in performance can down and is very dificult is meet player is same quality in skill
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
March 03, 2017, 05:28:20 AM
Evgeny Donskoy beat Roger Federer and then Lucas Pouille beat Donskoy, does that make Lucas Pouille better than Roger Federer? No quite sure, but I don't think this is the case, maybe Roger Federer didn't give his 100% in this tournament. Lucas Pouille will be face Andy Murray today, I hope to see the match like Philipp Kohlschreiber, not a dominate game.

Roger Federer had a bad day he blew three match points in the second set and didn't close
it out. I think Andy Murray will play different on his next match, because he will not want
to be like his previous match wherein he was stretch to the limit before getting the win.
The tournament is still long way to go and you don't want to get tired before going on
your next match, you want to win and win fast so that your body can rest before the next
game.
Activity: 966
March 03, 2017, 04:59:53 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
March 02, 2017, 04:33:45 PM
Andy Murray today was going to be eliminated in the Dubai tournament against Kohlschreiber.
Kohlschreiber wasted seven match points in the tie-break very long of second set.
Murray won the tie-break 20-18!

I would of counted Murray out but he does continue to win matches that seem to be lost to most in the finals.
That goes to show you he isn't ranked #1 in the world for nothing! Wink
legendary
March 02, 2017, 04:08:48 PM
Andy Murray today was going to be eliminated in the Dubai tournament against Kohlschreiber.
Kohlschreiber wasted seven match points in the tie-break very long of second set.
Murray won the tie-break 20-18!

legendary
March 02, 2017, 01:37:23 PM
Del porto and Djokovic are playing tonight both have hard time playing in first round but both cannot go in next round expect 2 sets match.
I am expecting 3 sets since both are equally strong ( according to me ) .

Well match ended with 3 sets and it was quite good both players were eager to go through so this was really good to watch.
Didnt place bet cuz i have doubts on Djokovic play and was i doubt to play over 21.5 gems i see now that I was wrong.

Great match and yeah both players gave their best to go to next round but unfortunate for Del Potro , he couldn't make it at the end . He has the break in the 3rd set and could have taken it but Djokovic was just too strong at the end . I am glad I went over 22.5 and 3 setter Smiley Good profits as odds was pretty high .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 02, 2017, 08:55:44 AM
Del porto and Djokovic are playing tonight both have hard time playing in first round but both cannot go in next round expect 2 sets match.

Well match ended with 3 sets and it was quite good both players were eager to go through so this was really good to watch.
Didnt place bet cuz i have doubts on Djokovic play and was i doubt to play over 21.5 gems i see now that I was wrong.

legendary
March 01, 2017, 11:49:07 PM
Today, Berdych lost after winning the first set against Robin Haase and now Federer lost after winning the first set to Donskoy. What the F*** is going on? Luckily I didnt have any money on either of the games but never would have imagined them losing especially after winning the first set. Federer especially had really good opportunities to win the match. In the 2nd set he was serving on match point and then blew it and in the 3rd set 5-2 up in the tie breaker and blew it from there. Mind Boggling.

Yes, resounding defeat  of Federer against Donskoy (116th).
Federer wasted three match points in the second set and the third set was ahead 5-2. The Donskoy victory was quoted 15!
I thought that with this tournament Federer could recover positions in the ATP rankings, instead he probably will come out of the top ten.
5-1 it was in the third set tie breaker , Donskoy took 6 straight points to win the match , just Unbelievable because Federer usually doesn't give away opportunities like this . Murray has no real tuff opponent now and he will go on and win this tournament.
legendary
March 01, 2017, 05:04:06 PM
Today, Berdych lost after winning the first set against Robin Haase and now Federer lost after winning the first set to Donskoy. What the F*** is going on? Luckily I didnt have any money on either of the games but never would have imagined them losing especially after winning the first set. Federer especially had really good opportunities to win the match. In the 2nd set he was serving on match point and then blew it and in the 3rd set 5-2 up in the tie breaker and blew it from there. Mind Boggling.

Yes, resounding defeat  of Federer against Donskoy (116th).
Federer wasted three match points in the second set and the third set was ahead 5-2. The Donskoy victory was quoted 15!
I thought that with this tournament Federer could recover positions in the ATP rankings, instead he probably will come out of the top ten.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2017, 03:10:57 PM
legendary
March 01, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
Federer struggling at the moment . He is leading in third set but seems like its not gonna be an easy win for him .

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 01, 2017, 02:13:07 PM
legendary
March 01, 2017, 11:42:25 AM
This week  return to play Murray and Federar in Dubai, Djokovic and Nadal in Acapulco.
Murray and Federer can clash in the semifinals, Djokovic and Nadal in final.

The road to the final is hard for Djokovic: the next game is against Del Potro, quarter-final against Kyrgios , semi-final Goffin or Thiem.
I am not sure about Del Potro beating Djokovic but I am pretty sure he will give a tough fight . I am going for over 22.5 games as I think Del potro manages to atleast take a set @ 1.81 odds Smiley Good luck all , it will be an interesting match.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 01, 2017, 11:41:25 AM
Pablo Carreno Busta/Pablo Cuevas - Johan Brunstroem/Andreas Siljestroem  pick:Pablo Carreno Busta/Pablo Cuevas
     @1.27   

Mikhail Elgin/Denys Molchanov - Roman Jebavy/Igor Zelenay pick:Mikhail Elgin/Denys Molchanov           @1.82   

Federico Delbonis - Casper Ruud pick: Federico Delbonis      @1.34

Carlos Berlocq - Guido Pella pick:Carlos Berlocq       @1.66
legendary
March 01, 2017, 09:52:27 AM
This week  return to play Murray and Federar in Dubai, Djokovic and Nadal in Acapulco.
Murray and Federer can clash in the semifinals, Djokovic and Nadal in final.

The road to the final is hard for Djokovic: the next game is against Del Potro, quarter-final against Kyrgios , semi-final Goffin or Thiem.
legendary
March 01, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
Bouchard has probably the worst mentality for  tennis player. She should quit tennis and concentrate on modeling. She's trying to hit every ball as a winner while connecting 1 out of 20. I think my grandma could have played better than her if provided time and resources. Lost in straight sets to world no. 273 and that too 6-1 in the 2nd set.
She can be compared to Benoit Paire . Even Benoit Paire plays very casually and doesn't take anything seriously .

Right now Monfils takes on Evans , my bet is on Monfils to win the match .
Jump to: