Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 704. (Read 198102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2017, 01:04:25 PM
Hey, guys, check out Indian Wells ATP matches available for betting today on BetOpen platform:

INDIAN WELLS ATP

Bet now and win big.
Get 125% first deposit and 50% parlay bonuses!

Good Luck
50% parlay bonus for only the first parlay ? Also is there any restriction on number of bets in the parlay? What If I add only two parlays ? Is it still fine ?
Gonna bet on most of the big matches on Indian Wells so hoping parlay thing is not only for first one .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 09, 2017, 11:01:18 AM
Guido Andreozzi - Guilherme Clezar Pick:Guido Andreozzi   @1.67   

Joao Souza - Nicolas Jarry Pick:Joao Souza           @1.82   

Mariana Duque - Patricia Maria Tig Pick:Mariana Duque      @1.83   

Tommy Robredo - Karen Khachanov Pick:Tommy Robredo  @2.68   
legendary
March 08, 2017, 10:53:53 PM
Probable quarter-finals at Indian Wells
1)Murray                 vs Goffin/tsonga
I think Goffin will manage to win against Tsonga this time and will give a good fight for Murray .
2)Wawrinka/Berdich vs Thiem/Monfils
3)Cilic/Dimitrov vs Nishikori

Wawrinka v Monfils is my guess and Dimitrov matches will be very interesting .

4)Nadal/Federer vs Djokovic/Del Potro

This just sucks , I love all three players ( Del potro , Federer , Nadal ) . Well atleast we can see Nadal v Federer again .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 08, 2017, 03:24:10 PM
Probable quarter-finals at Indian Wells

1)Murray                 vs Goffin/tsonga
2)Wawrinka/Berdich vs Thiem/Monfils

3)Cilic/Dimitrov vs Nishikori
4)Nadal/Federer vs Djokovic/Del Potro

terrible the eighth-final between Nadal and Federer!
Djokovic really a bad draw: Del Potro-> Kyrgios-> Federer / Nadal-> Nishikori
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 08, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
Indian Wells is starting, we have Djokovic defending the title,for him it will be hard taks to achieve. We have Murray, Goffin, Tsonga, Wawrinka from one side and Djokovic, Nadal, Federer from other side. Clash will be good matches will be good. Murray should easily come to final but on Djokovic side he will have hard time in 3 round with always good Del Portro.
I afraid to bet on the favor players anymore, Djokovic, Murray, Federer, Nadal couldn't give me confident enough to bet on them. I prefer on the underdog this time, for now I still don't has any clear choice. We'll see, it's still pretty early, but I think we will get a new champion. The competition hasn't full start yet, currently on the qualification finals.
Not sure about Federer to make it into the quaters or semis but I am confident about Nadal this time ( well because of his performance in the previous tournament ) I hope to see Nadal v Federer or Nadal v Djokovic again Smiley Murray will make it into Semis without any trouble according to me.
Murray has way easier draw when compared to the other top 5 players. Only threat Murray has is Tsonga in the quarterfinals and in the semis will meet either Thiem, Isner, Monfils or Berdych which is a firly easy road to the finals for the World no. 1. While Nadal and Federer might have a early meeting in pre-quarterfinals.

Yea but he is currently no 1 so for him has to better to reach in finals. Don't see anyone who has opportunity to mix him reaching the finals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 08, 2017, 12:52:19 PM
Indian Wells is starting, we have Djokovic defending the title,for him it will be hard taks to achieve. We have Murray, Goffin, Tsonga, Wawrinka from one side and Djokovic, Nadal, Federer from other side. Clash will be good matches will be good. Murray should easily come to final but on Djokovic side he will have hard time in 3 round with always good Del Portro.
I afraid to bet on the favor players anymore, Djokovic, Murray, Federer, Nadal couldn't give me confident enough to bet on them. I prefer on the underdog this time, for now I still don't has any clear choice. We'll see, it's still pretty early, but I think we will get a new champion. The competition hasn't full start yet, currently on the qualification finals.
Not sure about Federer to make it into the quaters or semis but I am confident about Nadal this time ( well because of his performance in the previous tournament ) I hope to see Nadal v Federer or Nadal v Djokovic again Smiley Murray will make it into Semis without any trouble according to me.
Murray has way easier draw when compared to the other top 5 players. Only threat Murray has is Tsonga in the quarterfinals and in the semis will meet either Thiem, Isner, Monfils or Berdych which is a firly easy road to the finals for the World no. 1. While Nadal and Federer might have a early meeting in pre-quarterfinals.
legendary
March 08, 2017, 12:35:57 PM
Activity: 966
March 08, 2017, 12:24:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 08, 2017, 08:06:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 07, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
Starting date and time: 08/03/17 01:10(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/indian-wells-qualifying/donaldson-jared-v-ram-rajeev/event/11226645?ref=tipster3

Match: Donaldson, Jared v Ram, Rajeev

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/XfbwCh764WBvXs4nY

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 07, 2017, 11:54:22 AM
Indian Wells Open is going to start and I cannot wait for the qualifiers to get over and the Main tourney to start. It is a 1000 points tourney and all the big seeds will be playing. I wish to see Andy Murray, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic to reach the semi's just like old times. Would make a cracker of a semi finals and finals. Looking forward to the WTA events too.

Yes. this will be fun to see all of them in action once again and trying to out do each other. I bet that one of the big 4 will take home the trophy. Andy Murray is playing great this year so as Nadal and Federer. I think Djokovic will try to raise his game one again and prove that he has still the game going on him.

Nadal and Djokovic will reach finals, and it's just my guessing. But they are really playing well in this year. And Nadal missed a couple of chances. I hope this time he will do it. And Murray and Federer also fav in this tournament I hope we will get good entertainment in this event. And this is good platform to make some money for gamblers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 07, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
Indian Wells Open is going to start and I cannot wait for the qualifiers to get over and the Main tourney to start. It is a 1000 points tourney and all the big seeds will be playing. I wish to see Andy Murray, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic to reach the semi's just like old times. Would make a cracker of a semi finals and finals. Looking forward to the WTA events too.

Yes. this will be fun to see all of them in action once again and trying to out do each other. I bet that one of the big 4 will take home the trophy. Andy Murray is playing great this year so as Nadal and Federer. I think Djokovic will try to raise his game one again and prove that he has still the game going on him.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 07, 2017, 10:16:19 AM
Starting date and time: 07/03/17 20:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells-qualifying/vickery-sachia-v-maria-tatjana/event/11225779?ref=tipster3

Match: Vickery, Sachia v Maria, Tatjana

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8PPmWJksrNcFcDq39

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2017, 04:49:54 PM
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 06, 2017, 04:35:42 PM
Starting date and time: 07/03/17 03:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/itf/zhuhai/han-nalae-v-kudermetova-veronika/event/11213731?ref=tipster3

Match: Han, Na-Lae v Kudermetova, Veronika

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/FcqYGpZQoP3muFdng

Activity: 574
March 06, 2017, 01:12:43 PM
It was a hard court tournament, Not grass. Querrey has been around defeating top 10 players once in a while but he's very unpredictable.
Yeah he entered the tournament as unseeded player and defeated 4 top 20 players to win the title , without any doubts he deserved the title . He placed 18 aces in the final which is just great serving and he saved all the break points .
Rafael Nadal never lost a set in Acapulco atp open before, but in this match, he have been broke twice by Sam Querrey. To be honest, Sam Querrey can be quite a class tennis player when he wanna to, just need some kind of inspiration. As for Nadal, I'm lucky I didn't bet on him because the odds are too low. He will be heartbroken, already lost 2 finals in 2017.
Acapulco used to be a clay court tournament before and Nadal hasnt lost a set there because he was playing there when he was on his prime and had a great run there. His clay court record is very impressive. Overall Nadal is 365–34 (91.47%) in his career on clay, the best win percentage on clay in the Open Era.
Activity: 966
March 06, 2017, 12:52:38 PM
It was a hard court tournament, Not grass. Querrey has been around defeating top 10 players once in a while but he's very unpredictable.
Yeah he entered the tournament as unseeded player and defeated 4 top 20 players to win the title , without any doubts he deserved the title . He placed 18 aces in the final which is just great serving and he saved all the break points .
Rafael Nadal never lost a set in Acapulco atp open before, but in this match, he have been broke twice by Sam Querrey. To be honest, Sam Querrey can be quite a class tennis player when he wanna to, just need some kind of inspiration. As for Nadal, I'm lucky I didn't bet on him because the odds are too low. He will be heartbroken, already lost 2 finals in 2017.
legendary
March 06, 2017, 09:15:28 AM
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 06, 2017, 08:37:49 AM
Starting date and time: 06/03/17 16:20(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/itf/italy/basso-andrea-v-frigerio-lorenzo/event/11209797?ref=tipster3

Match: Basso, Andrea v Frigerio, Lorenzo

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/7heE4cZico7kJBugH

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 06, 2017, 04:23:49 AM
Djokovic isnt struggling really, its just that the opponent raise their level whenever they play him. Nobody expected Istomin to play as well as he did. Istomin really played his socks off and because of that he got injured in the next round. And in Mexico open, Kyrgios had a great serving session as he hit about 15 aces in the first set while missing only 1 first serve throughout the set. I dont think I have ever seen a player serve that well. Not even Roddick or Isner have done so well with the first serve%.

For me think that Djokovic got what he wanted he taken all Gland slams and think that only one or 2 masters are need to be complete. Think that he is aiming this to achieve and then he can be only player that took all. I really tough that after he won over Murray in season opening that he has recovered from this but think that he is more eager to achieve this goal. if he done this maybe he will go for this first spot again and then when he get this he will retire.
Jump to: