Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 702. (Read 198102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2017, 10:01:07 PM
Didn't Nadal and Djokovic get knocked out of that tournatment already? Or was that Novak and Murray?
So many matches going on right now so I could be mistaken. Just remember someone saying all the top seeds have left a tournament in the first and second rounds which is really unheard of.
No ,both Nadal and Djokovic are still in the tournament . It was Murray who got knocked out in the first round against pospisil . Next up we have great matches , Nadal v Federer and Del potro v Djokovic Smiley Expecting Del potro to go forward.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
March 14, 2017, 06:57:15 PM
Important Indian Wells events, with participants such as Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Del Potro, Dimitrov, Monflis, Thiem, Kyrgios and other top players available on BetOpen:

INDIAN WELLS ATP
INDIAN WELLS WTA

Place your bets and win big!
Get 125% First Deposit bonus(250mB) and 50% Parlay bonus!
No withdrawal fees
No ID verification, we respect anonymity

Good Luck

-------------------------
BETOPEN.CO

Didn't Nadal and Djokovic get knocked out of that tournatment already? Or was that Novak and Murray?
So many matches going on right now so I could be mistaken. Just remember someone saying all the top seeds have left a tournament in the first and second rounds which is really unheard of.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 14, 2017, 05:10:06 PM
Starting date and time: 14.03.2017 22:30(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/pliskova-karolina-v-bacsinszky-timea/event/11257105?ref=tipster3

Match:Pliskova, Karolina vs Bacsinszky, Timea
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/9GuC8poJyRgZ5venc

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
March 14, 2017, 07:59:32 AM
Starting date and time: 14.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/garcia-caroline-v-kuznetsova-svetlana/event/11256783?ref=tipster3

Match:GARCIA, CAROLINE v KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/26AK4joDyiyuBnRDB

Just saw your thread and seeing that your bets are good i just placed my bet on your slip, hope that who ever bet on this slip wins, this is first time i am checking your bets
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 14, 2017, 07:38:48 AM
Starting date and time: 14.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/garcia-caroline-v-kuznetsova-svetlana/event/11256783?ref=tipster3

Match:GARCIA, CAROLINE v KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/26AK4joDyiyuBnRDB

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2017, 11:40:50 PM
In the WTA Indian Wells tonight, all the underdogs have won so far. Simona Halep beaten by Kristina Mladenovic, Aga Radwanska beaten by Peng Shuai, Lucie Safarova beaten by Venus Williams. WTA is just crazy with the amount of upsets that happen in the regular basis. In ATP, Thomas Berdych lost to Yoshihito Nishioka is a weird match. Berdych was on course to win the match, 6-1,6-2 but while serving for the match, things took a wild turn and Nishioka won in 3 sets.

Not all underdogs won. I bet on Kerber and she did good on her part and won against Parmentier. Even Davis Madison Keys won their game where they were clearly better players.

Match:SINIAKOVA, KATERINA v WOZNIACKI, CAROLINE

Good bet. Looks like Wozniacki is already winning the first set.
legendary
Activity: 840
March 13, 2017, 10:50:08 PM
In the WTA Indian Wells tonight, all the underdogs have won so far. Simona Halep beaten by Kristina Mladenovic, Aga Radwanska beaten by Peng Shuai, Lucie Safarova beaten by Venus Williams. WTA is just crazy with the amount of upsets that happen in the regular basis. In ATP, Thomas Berdych lost to Yoshihito Nishioka is a weird match. Berdych was on course to win the match, 6-1,6-2 but while serving for the match, things took a wild turn and Nishioka won in 3 sets.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 13, 2017, 08:08:08 PM
Starting date and time: 14.03.2017 01:50(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/siniakova-katerina-v-wozniacki-caroline/event/11254241?ref=tipster3

Match:SINIAKOVA, KATERINA v WOZNIACKI, CAROLINE

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/sM6Z2QzkaxmANaRNY

legendary
Activity: 840
March 13, 2017, 06:17:02 PM
Kiki Bertens - Timea Bacsinszky Pick:Timea Bacsinszky  @1.67   

Malek Jaziri - Marcel Granollers Pick:Malek Jaziri          @1.72

Agnieszka Radwanska - Shuai Peng Pick:Agnieszka Radwanska      @1.41   

Elena Vesnina - Timea Babos Pick:Elena Vesnina  @1.87
Great picks mate. Just 1 left I guess but I'm not sure on Radwanska beating Peng. When you look at the odds and ranking, she should beat Peng easily but looking at her current form and the way Peng has been playing recently, I think its going to be a tough match and anyone can win. I fancy Peng just because of the odds given on her. Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 13, 2017, 12:03:18 PM
Another surprise in Indian Wells: Cilic (7th in the ATP rankings) lost against American Fritz (136th in the ATP rankings)

Nishikori has the easiest board and an easy road to the semifinals:
-The third round against Muller
-Eighths finals against Pouille
-Quarter finals against Dimitrov

16th finals: big match between Djokovic and Del Potro who could be at least a semi-final!

This becomes most interesting tournament from start of the season, for tomorrow match expect to see 3 sets in game del potro djokovic think that they will decided in tie breaks at least first two sets maybe i consider playing over 24.5 gems
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 13, 2017, 11:10:42 AM
is it new era in tennis now. let put this on paper

Djoković lost in Acapulco, Federer and Wawrinka in  Dubai, now Murray. This is interesting all favorites on tournament lost in first or second round.

No. This is always like it before in the 80's or 90's if my memory servers me right. I think tennis players raise their game if they are against a top 5 player. Because its bragging rights if you are able to beat them in the first round I guess for lower rank player. And also they don't feel any pressure in they are facing top 5 or top 10 they just play their own game that's why they sometimes upset them in the first round.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 13, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
Can't believe the number one in the world got knocked out by a guy I never heard about. Again this year that has happened. Undecided
By a 127th ranked in the world.
You got to be kidding me. Angry
If I bet on that match I would of been really p'od about this happening.
Just unreal in the tennis world. Sad
This tournament is very interesting all unexpected results and top 10 players performing like bottom level players. Murray match seriously I never expected this defeat. This is a black mark to number one player. And Cilic also lots match against three digit number player. These results are seriously making all gamblers to stay away from this tournaments. Don't know still how many surprises we see in coming matches.
legendary
Activity: 1148
March 13, 2017, 05:25:46 AM
Another surprise in Indian Wells: Cilic (7th in the ATP rankings) lost against American Fritz (136th in the ATP rankings)

Nishikori has the easiest board and an easy road to the semifinals:
-The third round against Muller
-Eighths finals against Pouille
-Quarter finals against Dimitrov

16th finals: big match between Djokovic and Del Potro who could be at least a semi-final!
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 13, 2017, 04:39:09 AM
Starting date and time: 13.03.2017 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/vesnina-elena-v-babos-timea/event/11254753?ref=tipster3

Match:VESNINA, ELENA vs BABOS, TIMEA

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/zBhzurGBw7qMFdgsG

Activity: 574
March 13, 2017, 02:46:09 AM
So much drama this Indian Wells has been, its unbelievable, its incredible. Taylor Fritz loses first set against Marin Cilic, only to come back and win the match in 3 sets. Kristyna Pliskova was throwing boms at Cibulkova but she managed to break Pliskova down by the end. Great tennis matches great performances. Have to give special mention to Kayla Day. She almost had it against Muguruza but her inexperience at the WTA level costed her. She's just 17 anyways. Loads of time for her to learn and become a top player. Remember her name.
Activity: 530
March 12, 2017, 09:25:22 PM
Can't believe the number one in the world got knocked out by a guy I never heard about. Again this year that has happened. Undecided
By a 127th ranked in the world.
You got to be kidding me. Angry
If I bet on that match I would of been really p'od about this happening.
Just unreal in the tennis world. Sad
Activity: 574
March 12, 2017, 08:47:13 PM
Some great drama in Indian wells WTA tournament. Yesterday it was Venus Williams who playd exceptionally well and turned the match around to win it. Today, it was Timea Bacsinszky to save 4 match points from the opponent Kiki Bertens and come out on top to win it in 3 sets. Sam Querry bows out and the only upset I can think of today. He had won the previous tournament in Acapulco defeating Nadal in the finals. Was expecting a good tournament run from him.
Activity: 812
March 12, 2017, 06:19:24 PM
Del Potro J. (Arg) vs Delbonis F. (Arg) => it will be a great game , i will bet for Juan Martin Del Potro to win the first set .

Edmund K. (Gbr) vs Djokovic N. (Srb) => it will be an easy game for Djokovic , i will bet for him to win this game .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 12, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

Djoković lost in Acapulco, Federer and Wawrinka in  Dubai, now Murray. This is interesting all favorites on tournament lost in first or second round.

It might not necessarily mean that there is a new era in tennnis we have to assume that there was a time when we could place a bet and you know that you will win the bet but now a days these upsets do happen in tennis at unexpected moments. After the exit of British and world number one Murray now it was the turn of Women's British number one Johanna Konta as she lost to Caroline Garcia.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 12, 2017, 03:06:16 PM

Jump to: