Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 127. (Read 215729 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
November 23, 2017, 03:09:06 AM
Do we have any official timeline?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
November 23, 2017, 02:36:15 AM
Was any announcement in the pipline that justify the jump of these IOU Ethos Token?
No smoke without fire..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 01:16:39 AM
IOUs don't reflect what the real price will be at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 01:08:33 AM
My latest prediction is it launches in Feb and it will dump horribly and be really crap price for awhile before rising from the ashes like a Phoenix from the flames, making all who dumped cry like little girls.

I hope it dumps like crazy so I can buy a lot at a discount...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 06:44:45 PM
Arthur is a genius and one of the best devs in the business, look at him solving this math problem like a walk in the park https://twitter.com/arthurb/status/929485885535604736 even vlad from ethereum was impressed af. Tezos will be one of the best coins, its features are amazing, it has some ballers backing the project too. They only have to sort out the foundation issue and we gonna moon bois, tezos is a heavyweight baby.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 06:01:41 PM
I’m not worried about my Tezos ico investment at all.  Either they’ll build the platform and we’ll get our tezzies and they will be worth considerably more than the ico price or the lawsuits will prevail and we’ll be returned our btc/eth which is worth a lot more now.  There’s no way the Breitmans can just disappear with the money.  They’re not some random people in Russia or Eastern Europe.

I think Nobody has to be honestly worried about their Investment

Thank you, Mr. paid account by the Tezo's team.

Take this coin as a good indicator on the greed ICO's create among the scammers who create them. Tezo's may have 1 or 2 decent tech features, and may aswell be in the top 100-50-20 someday, but i promise you what this ICO generated is absurd. You've invested millions of dollars into a garbage team who will spend no more than 100k developing this new shitcoin. Profits are to be made, but this is the most inflated shitcoin i've seen in years.

In other words you didn't buy it so you hope you didn't make a mistake, thanks for stopping in.

+1 well said chesthing!

@richpress
The raised capital will flow into tezos development and there is a 50million venture fund announced that will be available for companies, individuals that help building an infrustructure around blockchain 3.0.

This big capital reserve will make tezos one of the strongest tokens around, for many years to come.

Patient investors will be rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 05:12:28 PM
I’m not worried about my Tezos ico investment at all.  Either they’ll build the platform and we’ll get our tezzies and they will be worth considerably more than the ico price or the lawsuits will prevail and we’ll be returned our btc/eth which is worth a lot more now.  There’s no way the Breitmans can just disappear with the money.  They’re not some random people in Russia or Eastern Europe.

Take this coin as a good indicator on the greed ICO's create among the scammers who create them. Tezo's may have 1 or 2 decent tech features, and may aswell be in the top 100-50-20 someday, but i promise you what this ICO generated is absurd. You've invested millions of dollars into a garbage team who will spend no more than 100k developing this new shitcoin. Profits are to be made, but this is the most inflated shitcoin i've seen in years.

In other words you didn't buy it so you hope you didn't make a mistake, thanks for stopping in.
Activity: 404
Merit: 253
November 22, 2017, 04:43:06 PM
Wow can't believe I missed this post. Tezos is going to be huge. You have all been warned.

-William
Activity: 145
November 22, 2017, 03:44:59 PM
I’m not worried about my Tezos ico investment at all.  Either they’ll build the platform and we’ll get our tezzies and they will be worth considerably more than the ico price or the lawsuits will prevail and we’ll be returned our btc/eth which is worth a lot more now.  There’s no way the Breitmans can just disappear with the money.  They’re not some random people in Russia or Eastern Europe.

I agree to all but the part that development team is garbage, I give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for their mainnet to judge. Still a very shady management to a very over bought project that I invested in Sad .

I agree too but, What can we do about it? I think they are a good team and I don't think they are going to return our btc/eth, so I hope they deliver a great product!
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
November 22, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

I agree to all but the part that development team is garbage, I give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for their mainnet to judge. Still a very shady management to a very over bought project that I invested in Sad .
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
November 22, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 22, 2017, 11:55:07 AM
Tezos is rising a little  Grin

Can these tokens available on HitBTC be withdrawal ? Or what are being traded are just IOU?

Has to be IOU since not officially launched
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 22, 2017, 11:38:52 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
November 22, 2017, 11:12:12 AM
Tezos is rising a little  Grin

Can these tokens available on HitBTC be withdrawal ? Or what are being traded are just IOU?
ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

I agree. Tezos Ico has collected a very high amount of money and can not get lost according to his head. they put it in the man's pussy.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 11:03:42 AM
Activity: 5
November 22, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

thanks for sharing! i have no doubt at all that they will develop it and tezos will become one of the big players

No Problem, the crap that is spread in this Thread is getting ridiculous. So many clueless comments and hearsay .. its almost funny.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 10:17:56 AM
i don't think this great project will turn to a scam one.
they have been working on it since 2014, it is hard to believe that they would destroy all these 4 years in 1 day.
team dev just having hard time with their fund and court.
be patient they will deliver the product, than everyone will be happy.

The Breitmans are going to walk away from this filthy rich regardless of whether or not the project tanks. They personally receive 8.5% of the fiat proceeds in cash in addition to 10% of the tokens. So not exactly the greatest incentive there to sit down and get the job done.

If nothing ever launches there's a decent chance they walk away to jail.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
November 22, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

So not exactly the greatest incentive there to sit down and get the job done.

Theres is no 8,5% + 10% tokens for the Breitmans before the job is done:

-The Tezos blockchain must launch and operate successfully as a public blockchain for a period of three months before DLS’ shareholders can receive any   compensation for their shares.

-It must work substantially as described in our white paper and technical papers and be consistent with the features described to the community prior to the fundraiser.

Only at this point, and not before, DLS shareholders may exercise the right to receive payment for their shares.

https://www.tezos.com/dls

thanks for sharing! i have no doubt at all that they will develop it and tezos will become one of the big players
Activity: 5
November 22, 2017, 10:12:52 AM

So not exactly the greatest incentive there to sit down and get the job done.

Theres is no 8,5% + 10% tokens for the Breitmans before the job is done:

-The Tezos blockchain must launch and operate successfully as a public blockchain for a period of three months before DLS’ shareholders can receive any   compensation for their shares.

-It must work substantially as described in our white paper and technical papers and be consistent with the features described to the community prior to the fundraiser.

Only at this point, and not before, DLS shareholders may exercise the right to receive payment for their shares.

https://www.tezos.com/dls
Jump to: