Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 25625 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 01:14:02 AM
If bitcoin prices rise high up to 1 million dollars .. This will be my grip because what I have been waiting for has reached the pinnacle of our success all the hence I keep trying to develop my business originally I realized it will take quite a long time.

Later after I have enough btc money I would love to buy a new car from my first BTC money stash. After that I collect again btc money because I also want to have my own home for my future and my family.

This will be a big advantage in life if bitcoin prices go up to 10,000 usd. That is the dream of everyone who has known all the knowledge of the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 12:57:52 AM
it would happen if the technology of bitcoin will continue to upgrade or else it would stock on the same if they don't upgrade it, because we are living in the modern world and many investor will have interest if theres a new technology that would be born
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 12:19:30 AM
I think it is quite possible by 2025 or 2030
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:08:50 AM
Recent forks, failed and successful, and emergence of several competing digital currencies will take the focus off BTC.  Previously BTC had no one to compete against and was the only one with large scale, now you will see BTC dominance continue to decrease and the price to stabilise around the levels it is today.  Would love to be proven wrong but market is saturated with other cryptos now unfortunately.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 11:29:03 PM
It's not going to happen, not even $10,000 in plenty of years. We might be lucky if we'll see the price go to $2000 as max ATH, which isn't that unreasonable after we manage to get more investor money on board. But at this point it's a million miles away  Wink
I am just happy that I saw this post looks like people back then don't really think that bitcoin could get a huge price,
Look at this answer it was made in 2015 and the author didn't think that bitcoin could get $10,000 but it only took 2 years to get that price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 11:23:20 PM
It won't happen that very fast,  before the end of this year, in my own speculation Bitcoin would reach at least 40 to 60K USD each, or maybe above. 

Bitcoin reach 1900 percent gain last 2017, and if that would happen again, most probably Bitcoin value will surge to 300K USD each. 
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 10:51:48 PM
It's not going to happen, not even $10,000 in plenty of years. We might be lucky if we'll see the price go to $2000 as max ATH, which isn't that unreasonable after we manage to get more investor money on board. But at this point it's a million miles away  Wink

Just saw this thread and lolled at the above Tongue
Crypto = no one knows what's going to happen!

-Knightly
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
Maybe half a million dollars, but it will take many years for it to reach such a high price. Who knows, it might not even reach that and instead just crash to the bottom. Hopefully that is not the case, and hopefully it continues to climb in price throughout the years.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 01:43:16 AM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?

it has become our hope as a bitcoin currency holder
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 04:41:32 PM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

$ 1 million for a Bitcoin, which I previously did not find reasonable, but after the exchange rate of the BTC just then I see this is perfectly reasonable. And as Sir McAfee predicts, by the end of 2019, BTC will reach $ 1 million, so I predict that by the end of 2018 the BTC will reach $ 500,000. So you should invest in BTC right now to be able to make big profit next year.  Cool
No, I remember he said 1 million dollars will enough to buy 1 Bitcoin in 2020, I do not remember he said 1 BTC = 1 million dollars in the end of 2019. $500,000 for 2018 is not impossible, but it is very high price to raise. I think $100,000 or $200,000 will be the highest price of Bitcoin in 2018.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
December 11, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

Wow first off good for you for thinking this in 2015. I was not even around in crypto but had a whiff of bitcoin at this point, but amazing vision nonetheless. I think it is entirely possible if you had asked me earlier this year I would have said not. Now I have re thought the power and what bitcoin stands for and it is bigger than a market, and it is bigger than any one person. It is an assault on the current criminal system that is in place with which we are going to replace with a peer to peer system in which nobody can shut down. 100% possible and I want to see this happen in my lifetime if not in the next 5 years of my life.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 11, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

$ 1 million for a Bitcoin, which I previously did not find reasonable, but after the exchange rate of the BTC just then I see this is perfectly reasonable. And as Sir McAfee predicts, by the end of 2019, BTC will reach $ 1 million, so I predict that by the end of 2018 the BTC will reach $ 500,000. So you should invest in BTC right now to be able to make big profit next year.  Cool
Activity: 420
December 11, 2017, 06:36:35 PM
1 million for 1 bitcoin is very impossible to happen so dont expect tl much high . Because that's only fantasy and even you wait hundreds years will not happen. Bitcoin price it's hard to become 5 digit and for sure if your expectation is 7 digit it is impossible. But if you think the price become 1 million dollars it's your thoughts but we need only the truly happen in reality . We have different opinions and knowledge and for sure we have different prediction in the bitcoin price.

Proof to your statements? They already said that at 100, 1000, 10k and bitcoin seems to disprove naysayers, to begin with 1m is only 2 orders of magnitude away we're now closer to it than 100.

And to those saying you need 21 trillion dollars of money to push the price that high, you are very much wrong. As a former altcoin pumper, you only need a few dozen btc to make the illusion of a million dollars of market cap and you can control small altcoin market. The demand only needs to outweigh the supply in order for it to reach that price, no one sells it below 1m and there is still high demand, then it will reach that price. A case study for this is the joke coin "42 coin" currently #518 on coinmarketcap, only 42 coins in supply but prices are in the 41000s and only a volume of a couple of thousand dollars, price are higher than bitcoin simply because there is not enough supply that even a few gullible buyers can push the price up high and creating the illusion of 1.7m marketcap.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 11, 2017, 06:35:20 PM
We're heading there, impossible price speculations are starting to become reality in bitcoin. Going back to those years, no one did see that bitcoin come to this point that we are having 1 bitcoin at a very expensive rate of $16,000. $1,000,000 is possible as there are too high speculations that came out early this year and it has been said that it will be reached few more years from now on. When those people who are holding tons of altcoins that makes it market cap high and just recently jumped to bitcoin, it will happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 06:26:22 PM
1 million for 1 bitcoin is very impossible to happen so dont expect tl much high . Because that's only fantasy and even you wait hundreds years will not happen. Bitcoin price it's hard to become 5 digit and for sure if your expectation is 7 digit it is impossible. But if you think the price become 1 million dollars it's your thoughts but we need only the truly happen in reality . We have different opinions and knowledge and for sure we have different prediction in the bitcoin price.

Yes it is very unlikely to hit that figure  for me  at least in this present times but maybe after our generation if bitcoin keeps getting popular this way and the interest keeps growing then it could reach such high heights.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
December 11, 2017, 06:24:19 PM
it could happen maybe, in the very unlikely scenario that all major fiat currency will collapse and everyone is forcing to adopt bitcoin in some way

only the massive usage of bitcoin, on a planetary scale can lead to an impressive value like that

I agree, for bitcoin to achieve an extraordinary feat such as reaching a million dollar per coin would not be impossible but would require a majority of support from users, services and retailers all throughout the globe to do it.

I am not so sure.

For a start, a much smaller number of BTC are on the market than the cap.

Gold has x trillon market cap and how many retailers and services accept gold.

BTC can go after say 5% of each existing market, derivatives, share tradeing, Fiat, Gold etc and get to the 1 million mark
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
December 11, 2017, 06:08:13 PM
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:00:40 PM
I think the 1 million goal target is really high for Bitcoin even it's really potiental. It seems like impossible missions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 05:14:20 PM
I've got a hunch that it will be a self fulfilling prophecy and bitcoin will eventually hit a million dollars. It seems satoshi has foreseen it himself, 8 decimal points so 1 cent = 1 satoshi. And I remember somewhere he said something like, "well its 21 million coins for 6.8 billion people, so just grab a few".

The only question is probably when and how soon enough?

Bitcoin has open up  so many possibilities and i now have no doubt that it could get to one million dollars one day but not in the near future though. It may look speculative at this stage but with the current rate of growth percentrage-wise i bet the sky will be the limit if the demand  for it keeps going up high.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2017, 05:04:43 PM
I've got a hunch that it will be a self fulfilling prophecy and bitcoin will eventually hit a million dollars. It seems satoshi has foreseen it himself, 8 decimal points so 1 cent = 1 satoshi. And I remember somewhere he said something like, "well its 21 million coins for 6.8 billion people, so just grab a few".

The only question is probably when and how soon enough?
Pages:
Jump to: