Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 5. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 22, 2018, 07:27:37 PM
In my opinion, the main advantage of bitcoin is its exclusivity, only 21 million coins have been issued, so in time the price will only grow! Now bitcoin is used as a means of accumulating values, no one uses it as a means to transfer money!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
The advantages of bitcoin..
Bitcoin has bigger advantage over the stock market. It is much profitable because price fluctuate for small period of time. The amount of transaction is very low that is ideal for small investor and traders.
Bitcoin is continuously growing ensuring profit for everyone.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
When compared to fiat of course bitcoin a lot of advantages, for example we use for transactions, we can send bitcoin to the world faster, cheaper and certainly more secure than the banks, but of course the bitcoin value is increasing so it has bitcoin like have a tree money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
Advantage of having a bitcoin is that bitcoin isnt as easy as regularcash to snatch from the owner you have intangible money and intangible wallet.And I think using bitcoin as method of payment is much more convenient and easy to use. And investing in bitcoin is a sure success if you are a patient and risk-taker individual.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 05:58:51 AM
Bitcoin have more advantage,  few days ago I did shopping for bitcoin payment. If u investment bitcoin then u can earn earlier.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 05:27:40 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes it is true. Aside from that, bitcoin is a good way in investing your money if you want it to increase easier. Also you can now get in touch to other country when it comes to business in bitcoin world and you can convert bitcoin to your local money and use it as a your payment.
Activity: 71
February 21, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is due to digital currencies . Bitcoin can act as a currency for people to buy or to transac and to life changes . And one of the advanatges of bitcoin is main source of income of people .
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 02:03:55 PM
There are tons of advantages when talked about Bitcoin. I experience one of those which is getting paid through bitcoin. I write contents and then my friend paid me using Coins.ph (BTC Platform)
February 21, 2018, 01:53:21 PM
Bitcoin's main advantage is that bitcoin acts as a currency for people's life changing. Bitcoin has earned a lot of money through this, besides, bitcoin has unemployed reduce. Bitcoin is getting many profits even after investing in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
The Bitcoin has a lot of advantage and for me bitcoin is main source of my income and it is important to all of us like now the price of bitcoin is increasing and It;s global currency, meaning you can transact to different country and you can convert bitcoin to your local money and you can use bitcoin as a mode of payment.
February 21, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Bitcoin's first advantage is that bitcoin is one of the main sources of income for many people. Moreover, bitcoin has played a very important role in reducing unemployment in many countries. Bitcoin is a life changer.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 21, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
Many advantages if you have bitcoin, even that I feel more profitable than other types of investments such as stocks and gold, this is because of the price increase that occurred significantly so I can get big profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
There are many advantage and disadvantage in bitcoin currency.But in my side i think there are lot of advantage in bitcoin marketing system.For example,by bitcoin people can make a huge profit if they invest properly.Nowadays people can shopping in online by bitcoin.And the most interesting thing many bank now accept bitcoin currency by this facilities you can exchange your homeland money with bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 21, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
bitcoin has so many advantages but for me It is the fastest way to earn profit .
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
February 21, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages especially make
my economic growth and at the same time the right investment for my family's future.
Activity: 217
February 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
 The bitcoin have many advantages in the financial market.  In the market bitcoin is highly volatile so a sensible trader can make money every hike and drops. It is an electronic asset which is useful for the transaction media from one place to any part of the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
February 21, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
Bitcoin on opened a new let development of modern technologies, Bitcoin brought us blockchain, and this is the technology of the future, which will be implemented everywhere, which will only develop. Its use on the financial and medical market is very promising.
Activity: 218
February 21, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin can be used as additional income, Bitcoin is very helpful to improve the economy. Bitcoin can also be used as a key to the future by way of bitcoin investment.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
Almost everyone know that bitcoin decentralized , safe and anonymous but the most beautiful benefit is free transactions all over the world and taxes that you shouldn't pay.
Activity: 266
February 21, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages, it gives people opportunity to work at home and helps the economy to improve. Because of this, many people are able to sustain or provide their family financially. And, As long as you are diligent you can easily earn money here. It is like a bank that you can save your money here and make your money become bigger. Also, as what I have heard from my friends who are working here, Bitcoin makes their lives easy because they are able to pay bills and sending money using this. I'm so happy that someone intruduced me about Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: