Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 6. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an advantage for those who are looking for an additional income. It is a great way of having another source. Bitcoin already help especially those who are seeking for an extra income in order to sustain their needs. Hope that Bitcoin will continue to soar high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 21, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
The advantages that I can see that bitcoin provides are;

(1) It gives a person a worthwhile thing to do while in front of his device especially teenagers.
(2) People who are involved in cryptocurrencies especially this forum knows how the charts or values work.
Lastly,
(3) It provides a side job for almost everyone especially us, teenagers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
There are so many advantages of bitcoin. Many people get new job either as full time job or as part time / second job. That means they can make money to meet their needs.Also it can reduce unemployment in the country.Bitcoin can be used as investment instrument. In our daily economic activities, bitcoin can be used as electronic payment mode to replace cash.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
There are many advantages to using Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin transactions that are completely anonymous and personal.
- Paying through bitcoin gives us maximum freedom.
- Bitcoin can be sent to anyone anywhere in the world.
- Bitcoin is untouched by banks and governments.
- You can control your own money and not touched by the bank or government.

and We can also learn to value our income.

Activity: 70
February 21, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
I think the advantages is very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments.Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
February 21, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
In my opinion, there are many advantages of using bitcoin. The first one is Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and private. Unlike in payments through bank, where the transactions can be tracked and identified, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified.  A person can only know the addresses of bitcoins on which the payment has been sent and received. But  to whom these addresses belong cannot be identified.Secondly,Paying through bitcoins provide us utmost freedom. Bitcoins can be sent to any person in any part of the world. No intermediaries in between. No bank holidays/strikes. No boundaries or borders. No payment limit.Thirdly,as central government can print it’s own money, similarly any person can also produce bitcoins by yourself. This can be done my mining bitcoins through computers. It is not any kind of physical mining. Bitcoin mining is simply a case of leaving the computer switched on, and keep the bitcoin mining software running.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
February 21, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
Bitcoin is setting a new world order in the financial sector, banks are scared of Bitcoin and now they are laughing because it declines at the moment because of the bears, futures and the Chinese new year but Bitcoin shall get stronger and stronger and banks will enforce protection by governments but all these shall not hold Bitcoin to grow.

South Korea Regulator Seeks Cryptocurrency ‘Normalization’ in Dramatic U-Turn

https://www.ccn.com/south-korea-regulator-seeks-cryptocurrency-normalization-dramatic-u-turn/
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:17:59 PM
i uses it for income and investment only
Activity: 462
February 20, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin as a long term investment has a lot of great advantages for us in store. It could provide us a good profit that we can use for a better living. We can also learn a lot of things from it. Through joining bounty campaigns, we will be able to learn new things and develop our reasoning skills. We'll also be able to learn how to value our earnings.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 20, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
we do not show any interest to anything that have not any advantage. but people show interest in Bitcoin because of there are some advantages. first of all Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency again it is totally secure, there is no way to cheat with others through Bitcoin.

The advantages of bitcoin is the reason why we are all committed on it, bitcoin gives us a lot of benefits to the point that we could save a million after several months or a year maybe, depends on the bounty we have joined. The advantages of bitcoin that I like is its anonymity and volatility, anonymity for staying invisible and volatility to earn bigger and bigger.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 20, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
we do not show any interest to anything that have not any advantage. but people show interest in Bitcoin because of there are some advantages. first of all Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency again it is totally secure, there is no way to cheat with others through Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
February 20, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
There are really so many advantages that bitcoin provides to its users, investors and patronizers. Bitcoin can be use as payment for purchases and  services. It is also a good source of income for almost everybody, It does not ask to much requirements and qualification to enter bitcoin investment. It gives opportunity even to students and people with out high educational attainment to fulfill their financial goals. It is definitely an easy way to a successful future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
February 20, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

There's a lot of advantages of bitcoin i'm going to list some of the great adavantages of bitcoin.

• It's global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.
• It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple
• You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
• You can earn bitcoin easily. There's a lot of ways in order for you to earn bitcoin.
• You can earn bitcoin no matter what's your age, no matter what's your gender or race.
• It reduces the unemployments in the society.
• It helps students or other people to have extra source of income.
• Easy transaction.

There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world.
best answer yet but it will not reduce the numbers of unemployed people remember..
easy to use
reliable to any
transferable anywhere around the world
fee cost are small for just a single transaction
anonymously trasacting
investment
and many more just search and try ehhehe keep earning

I agree with all your points except the ones I marked with red. Those poitns are true for many other coins but they're my main issues with Bitcoin.
I believe Bitcoin has indeed many advantages over fiat currencies, but many disadvantages over other cryptocurrencies. BTC price is where it is now because it was a pioneer, but imho it's overated at the moment.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

There's a lot of advantages of bitcoin i'm going to list some of the great adavantages of bitcoin.

• It's global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.
• It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple
• You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
• You can earn bitcoin easily. There's a lot of ways in order for you to earn bitcoin.
• You can earn bitcoin no matter what's your age, no matter what's your gender or race.
• It reduces the unemployments in the society.
• It helps students or other people to have extra source of income.
• Easy transaction.

There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world.
best answer yet but it will not reduce the numbers of unemployed people remember..
easy to use
reliable to any
transferable anywhere around the world
fee cost are small for just a single transaction
anonymously trasacting
investment
and many more just search and try ehhehe keep earning
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
I have a lot of bitcoin excess, since then bitcoin helps me in the income and good work in my life. bitcoin is a good currency we use for the future because it is very good digital to help us all.

And aside of giving you additional income, there are also a lot of advantages of bitcoin, in relation to traditional payment method instant payment can be made to anyone, you can control your own money  and it is untouchable by the bank or by the government.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
I have a lot of bitcoin excess, since then bitcoin helps me in the income and good work in my life. bitcoin is a good currency we use for the future because it is very good digital to help us all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Yes there are so many advantages of bitcoin. The most important it provides work for everyone who wants to work. A work without credentials , without classification of looks wether your rich or poor ,you are young or old, you are ugly or not, you are young or old.Thanks to bitcoin because bitcoin has no descrimination.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
It has lots of advantages like:
1. It can use globally.
2. It can use for investing
3. It is increasing employment.
4. Online transactions can make easier.
5. You can hide your money and can save taxes.

And more.
Activity: 22
February 17, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
There are some advantages of bitcoin is quite extraordinary in my opinion that makes a lot of people interested in the name of this bitcoin. Here are the advantages:

1. Very High Price Rise

2. Can be used as a global currency
Activity: 23
February 17, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

With Bitcoin , many people here are making money. Most of these people have earned money easily. It is helpful for making additional income.
Pages:
Jump to: