Pages:
Author

Topic: The Biggest Fish - cooperative gambling game! - page 8. (Read 10271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Freemo is alive.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
can you please explain further on the yellow fish? I have bitten successfully a few times and my yellow fish has remained at 0.
A yellow fish grows only if it's visible. It's made to avoid cheating with 2 fish controlled by 1 player.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
can you please explain further on the yellow fish? I have bitten successfully a few times and my yellow fish has remained at 0.
legendary
Lol apparently teh boss liked it.

This guy is awesome!

Obviously I’m the biggest fish at the moment, but this is simply because I’m so cool and everything...

I totally owned SatoshiDICE earlier. Ya baby, I took you down from two to nothing. Mwahahaha.

I luv his writing style  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Lol apparently teh boss liked it.
legendary
10 invisible fish have just received 0.1 BTC gift. They r visible ...now.
legendary
Ok, so if I am equal size or smaller I can attack...

What is the advantage of having the biggest fish & What does my "Ally" do?

Well... The advantage of having the biggest fish is just to show that u r the biggest fish Smiley Or to advertise ur website.

Ur yellow ally just grows when u bite successfully, green ones help u grow when they bite successfully.
legendary
How do you eat other fish?

Click on it. If ur fish is visible and its weight is less or equal to the victim's weight, then u bite it.
legendary
After playing a bit, it definitely would be more fun with instant deposits. To combat theft, you could put withdrawals into a "pending" state on accounts that have not had their deposits confirmed yet.
Aye. Instant deposits would make it more interesting to play. Unfortunately, "pending" state doesn't solve the issue with double-spend attack, coz anyone can play with 2 fish. So if malicious fish loses an attack then the other (legit) fish will get double-spent bitcoins on its account and can withdraw them.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
After playing a bit, it definitely would be more fun with instant deposits. To combat theft, you could put withdrawals into a "pending" state on accounts that have not had their deposits confirmed yet.
legendary
err... joined, sent a tx, waited for the first confirmation, then "The supplied URL contains an incorrect code!" --- It was all good up to the first confirmation...
PM me with the name of ur fish and withdrawal address, please.

edit: who _is_ "the operator" ?
Bargheimer. He is not registered here but can often be found at BTC-E.

edit b: The tx i sent in ended up getting sent on to the same address as the one freemoney didn't get paid for, and it looks like all the other working (and quietly not working) fish...
Yes. That's how Blockchain.Info Merchant API works. The issue with FreeMoney was fixed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
err... joined, sent a tx, waited for the first confirmation, then "The supplied URL contains an incorrect code!" --- It was all good up to the first confirmation...

edit: who _is_ "the operator" ?

edit b: The tx i sent in ended up getting sent on to the same address as the one freemoney didn't get paid for, and it looks like all the other working (and quietly not working) fish...
legendary
Is there any reason the code can't stay in the bar until you leave?

Maybe it shows up in browsing history and you can recover that way?
Good point.

Somehow i'm at -1.5 BTC, how is that even possible?
Relog into the game. The weight should be correct after that. I'll send this bug to the game operator.

It'll be fixed after the operator wakes up.
legendary
Strength in numbers
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Huh, some kind of bug, it fixed itself when I refreshed.
Sweet game Smiley
Activity: 784
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
User error, but I suspect it'll be common. I clicked continue before I actually saved the link thinking I could do it after I closed the dialog. I don't see a way to get it back now.

If u didn't deposit bitcoins then just register once again.

Oops, I made the same mistake and deposited 15 cents...

OK I think I found the URL. Let's see what happens after the deposit's been confirmed...
legendary
Strength in numbers
User error, but I suspect it'll be common. I clicked continue before I actually saved the link thinking I could do it after I closed the dialog. I don't see a way to get it back now.

Activity: 784
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

Pages:
Jump to: