Pages:
Author

Topic: The Biggest Fish - cooperative gambling game! - page 9. (Read 10266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
legendary
Strength in numbers
@FreeMoney

I see that u registered using my fish as a referred one. I wish u luck, coz 10% of ur winnings will go to my fish. Now I have to go to sleep. I hope tomorrow my fish will be bigger... Smiley

Ha, I just picked the biggest ally.

Makes sense about the coins spreading, ultimately you take the risk. But action is definitely reduced by having to wait.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I just threw a few fish into the pond. This should be fun Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
@FreeMoney

I see that u registered using my fish as a referred one. I wish u luck, coz 10% of ur winnings will go to my fish. Now I have to go to sleep. I hope tomorrow my fish will be bigger... Smiley
legendary
November 21, 2012, 04:38:26 PM
Just make confirmations required before cashouts are enabled if you are worried.
Every deposit will be distributed among all the fish very fast, coz they are supposed to bite each other quite often. It seems impossible to sort out the whole mess and find which bitcoins were confirmed and which weren't.
legendary
Strength in numbers
November 21, 2012, 04:30:03 PM
I think you'll get more interest if you don't wait for confirmations to make things happen. Just make confirmations required before cashouts are enabled if you are worried. Or, make some higher cut off for requiring confirmations. I figure a lot of people will just want to see real quick that it is responsive and what it does etc. Also, 0.1 is pretty reasonable, but you could make that dynamic or just lower temporarily.
legendary
November 21, 2012, 04:27:06 PM
Done, I guess it is ok to have multiple fish with the same name since it let me?

It's ok.
legendary
Strength in numbers
November 21, 2012, 04:26:35 PM
User error, but I suspect it'll be common. I clicked continue before I actually saved the link thinking I could do it after I closed the dialog. I don't see a way to get it back now.

If u didn't deposit bitcoins then just register once again.

Done, I guess it is ok to have multiple fish with the same name since it let me?
legendary
November 21, 2012, 04:22:48 PM
User error, but I suspect it'll be common. I clicked continue before I actually saved the link thinking I could do it after I closed the dialog. I don't see a way to get it back now.

If u didn't deposit bitcoins then just register once again.
legendary
November 21, 2012, 04:21:50 PM
If I hit control-a (select all) I see an invisible fish swimming around.  What's that about?

It's fish with weight less than 0.1 BTC. Such fish are invisible and can't bite or be bitten.
legendary
Strength in numbers
November 21, 2012, 04:21:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
November 21, 2012, 04:04:48 PM
If I hit control-a (select all) I see an invisible fish swimming around.  What's that about?
legendary
November 21, 2012, 02:52:28 PM
http://78.47.168.188 (will get a domain name soon)

This is a cooperative gambling game. Your goal is to grow the biggest fish, feeding it with bitcoins or other fish.

Pay attention that it's important to save a link with a secret code in your Favorites to be able to log in later.

The game is in open beta testing. If you face any issues you can PM me or send a letter to the game owner at [email protected].

PS: The name of my fish is "Qubic Forum", it's a clickable hyperlink. I fed the fish with 1 BTC and it's the biggest one at the moment, it's a good chance to advertise my project Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: