Pages:
Author

Topic: The BTC crash is good news for Altcoins - page 6. (Read 20004 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 12
December 05, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
I do not think so. If Bitcoin crashes, this means that people no longer trust any cryptocurrencies, because all the altcoins can be easily manipulated by price!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
I agree with you that the collapse of BTC is the future purification of the cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market needs to eliminate a lot of altcoins. They don't make any sense. The bad altcoin is a threat to Bitcoin. They will affect the growth of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 04, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-did-crypto-market-experience-a-27-billion-wipeout-experts-discuss-factors

Every situation has a bright side, you just have to look at the bigger picture!

According to Crypto Rand, a currency trader and technical analyst,

"We will have to wait some more months until BTC settle down its path through a potential reversal, but the alternative cryptocurrency market could take its own direction getting rid of the BTC influence. The big caps altcoin response has been amazing so far."

Further on, the article goes on to say,

"Institutional investors are focusing on products that provide investor protection and strengthen the infrastructure of the crypto market."

Such volatility doesn't mean anything. The true value of cryptocurrency lies in a strong foundation (which requires user-friendly decentralized marketplaces where we can use cryptocurrency, and added security in the form of escrow systems) which will be made possible with the upcoming ICO's.

They're not all scams!
that's interesting! if such things happens indeed, do you think alts will be able of forming some brand new market? i wonder who will be on top. anyway, it's fascinating to look at this situation from this perspective
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
I see this is price selection, and altcoin can increasingly release its influence on bitcoin, so the path to making stable altcoin prices is open, but if Bitcoin continues to make selections, then everything will be in vain
Activity: 490
December 04, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
It turns out it's not like that, in fact when the price of Bitcoin starts to fall, the altcoin price also decreases because we all know that Bitcoin is the head of all crypto currencies so this is not good news for altcoin but in fact this is bad news, if one day Bitcoin rises so I feel the price of altcoin will also experience the same thing
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
I think that bitcoin crash is not good because it affects all the market and if a small changes comes in bitcoin t badly affects the crypto market as a whole and it will be good if we knows the movements of bitcoin price fall and on time we can save our coins and money now a days fake exchanges have created a panic in the market and it is not good news for altcoin that bitcoin crash it disturbed the whole market.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 04, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
BTC crash would be awesome for altcoins when the market dominance was not so big. Right now, every single coin is following Bitcoins' price movements and if it goes down, other altcoins are following it.
if anything happens to bitcoin it will not be good news for altcoins. I think that if Bitcoin disappears or will break, the cryptocurrency as a whole will not be needed. the only blockchain will remain
Activity: 252
December 04, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
BTC crash would be awesome for altcoins when the market dominance was not so big. Right now, every single coin is following Bitcoins' price movements and if it goes down, other altcoins are following it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
No, BTC crash is not a good news for anyone in crypto world. Because everything in this world is being valued by BTC price levels. If you want better environment then Bitcoins must have better price levels. When bitcoin prices are crashing down, we cannot expect any altcoin to perform better. Bitcoin price is the base for all the cryptos.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 04, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
bitcoin is indeed falling but in my opinion it's not good news when viewed from any side, and even worse the BTC situation and all the crypto coins on the market have survived until now whether that is good news, i don't think so. even the fall of the BTC is now very drastic, and hopefully the current market situation will end soon because I'm already bored with the current market conditions.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 04, 2018, 01:56:30 AM
Why the falling of bitcoin is good news for alt? We depend on the btc pairing within alts so I cant say its good for altcoins. If the usd pairing with all alts then its okay but most rely on btc and eth pairing.
Activity: 336
December 04, 2018, 02:50:36 AM
even though the BTC is now falling down I prefer to invest in it rather than investing in Altcoin dhil I'm sure that when the BTC price rises and returns to its former price the more I earn.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
Good news. thank you for the news you pour here. with news like this, people reduce anxiety a bit about the progress of cryptocurrency in the future. moreover lately many people are anxious about the development of crypto.
Activity: 319
December 04, 2018, 01:54:31 AM
yes bitcoin is actually falling down now so if you want to have a bigger income you need to switch to investing in Altcoin because you have more choices here so the bigger the chance to make you big here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 04, 2018, 01:46:26 AM
It depends on the potential of the coin that you hold. Because I can see to it that when bitcoin price reduces, then so as the coins price go low on its rate. But it is still depends if the coin is strong enough to counter the price drop value of the bitcoin and became independent from bitcoin's price
Now, no strong potential of coins or tokens saves them from falling in value after Bitcoin. The current decrease in the price of bitcoin negatively affects altcoins. In order for such a decrease in the Bitcoin price to positively affect the remaining cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin needs to lose its high level of capitalization. Only then the cryptocurrency will develop regardless of the price of Bitcoin and, apparently, there will not be such a general fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 912
December 04, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
I now think that everything will be the opposite. After the collapse of bitcoin, most of the altcoins follow it. Many altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin and without their support they will not survive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 04, 2018, 01:32:30 AM
Well 90% of altcoins follows bitcoin footsteps ,when bitcoin falls they falls aswell ,so that's not a huge point at all ,the only good news I see here is getting more altcoins for cheaper prices ,now I'm able to get coins I never thought I'd owned due to low in price
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 04, 2018, 01:29:38 AM
May be you have forgotten that when btc crash the market crash in whole manner and if this is the last crash then all will need a reset , so btc to move way high now will also make alts dip so let see how good it will be especially this December that many expecting bull.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 04, 2018, 01:13:44 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-did-crypto-market-experience-a-27-billion-wipeout-experts-discuss-factors

Every situation has a bright side, you just have to look at the bigger picture!

"We will have to wait some more months until BTC settle down its path through a potential reversal, but the alternative cryptocurrency market could take its own direction getting rid of the BTC influence. The big caps altcoin response has been amazing so far."

Further on, the article goes on to say,

"Institutional investors are focusing on products that provide investor protection and strengthen the infrastructure of the crypto market."

Such volatility doesn't mean anything. The true value of cryptocurrency lies in a strong foundation (which requires user-friendly decentralized marketplaces where we can use cryptocurrency, and added security in the form of escrow systems) which will be made possible with the upcoming ICO's.

They're not all scams!

As I can see, bitcoin still holds the most of the marketcap owning up to 53% which made alts helpless whenever bitcoin could go down. Yes it's better to see new projects but as long as they are still a cryptocurrency and traded against bitcoin, most of them even if they had an MVP would rely it's price whatever bitcoin's price is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

Hard to believe, that alts will take separate direction, defenetly not any time soon. And, when BTC crash - altcoins fall much more heavily.
Pages:
Jump to: