Pages:
Author

Topic: The BTC crash is good news for Altcoins - page 8. (Read 20004 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
In fact, most of the altcoins are already on the way to unbinding from bitcoin. There is more to the question in large investors, which in several areas is beneficial to dump the market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
In my opinion, I doubt that it is a good news for the altcoins, due to majority of it(which is the altcoins) when Bitcoin drop its value altcoins will get affected by it, then if there are some altcoins get pump its value, it is obviously a temporary only just like what happened into XRP so far were it was being manipulated only by the their manipulators in the market.
Activity: 143
November 28, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
I don't even know how to say it. I do not think that bitcoin has a strong impact on all altcoins and you should always take into account their relationship between themselves and the dollar. for me, this market is difficult and risky, it's true..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
I think no because the price of altcoins related to fiat drop.
Activity: 196
November 28, 2018, 02:49:37 PM
I don't think so it is the good because bitcoin is the king of altcoins and when btc crashed all altcoins also suffer with same and this is which we are facing from the start of the crypto yes we have to wait more months so that we should wait patiently for the stable situation of the market and bitcoin as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-did-crypto-market-experience-a-27-billion-wipeout-experts-discuss-factors

Every situation has a bright side, you just have to look at the bigger picture!

According to Crypto Rand, a currency trader and technical analyst,

"We will have to wait some more months until BTC settle down its path through a potential reversal, but the alternative cryptocurrency market could take its own direction getting rid of the BTC influence. The big caps altcoin response has been amazing so far."

Further on, the article goes on to say,

"Institutional investors are focusing on products that provide investor protection and strengthen the infrastructure of the crypto market."

Such volatility doesn't mean anything. The true value of cryptocurrency lies in a strong foundation (which requires user-friendly decentralized marketplaces where we can use cryptocurrency, and added security in the form of escrow systems) which will be made possible with the upcoming ICO's.

They're not all scams!
I agree with you, indeed Bitcoin greatly hinders the development of other promising altcoins, I think that in this situation traders are very guilty they create strong price volatility and start buying Bitcoins at the first danger and leave altcoins.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
crypto will continue to evolve and develop to answer user needs and this is an important mainset. when the crypto price falls this is a market dynamic and must be carried out with optimism and patience because crypto is still a potential to be a long-term investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
Yes, there are some Altcoin who experienced a pretty good price increase when the BItcoin price fell, namely Coin XRP which increased quite well, because it received full support from government institutions, so when the price of Bitcoin fell, XRP coins went to the moon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 23, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
That's their opinion. Everybody has its own opinion. In my opinion, it is a different case because bitcoin is king of altcoins so altcoins move is dependent on the price of bitcoin. This is what I observed. In case that one day bitcoin find its value left behind and altcoin's price shoot up without the influence of bitcoin's price then, maybe there is a little break away of the altcoins that may replace its dominance in the market. However, it will be short live I guess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 23, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
I don’t think it’s worth 100% to trust the experts, in most cases Bitcoin pulled other coins with it
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 04:42:59 AM
Even if the altcoin is not affected by bitcoin, how can the altcoin get rid of the influence of the mainstream altcoin, such as ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS?
Activity: 415
November 23, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
Any time people's thinking can be selective, you can go left or right. But what I want to say is that cryptocurrencies are dangerous now, and perhaps another devaluation will return Bitcoin to $2,000. But there are always many people who are blindly optimistic.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
I'm not sure what you mean when you say the crash of bitcoin is good for other altcoins, because it is happening so. Icos are meant for fail or succeed depending on their product and that has nothing to do with bitcoin collapse or rise.

And even now, the XLM, Stellar should probably usurp bitcoin cash on the coinmarketcap, and i think thats happening soon, probably in a week there about.
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 05:03:29 PM
Until now, the price of all Altcoins is dependent on the Bitcoin price, respectively, Bitcoin is an indicator of the cryptocurrency market. Maybe when the market recovers - the trend of dependence and domination - will change, but no expert can know this.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
I can not see any positive effects on altcoins. I think that guy have to look cmc before creating some articles. Bitcoin have the biggest marketcap in crypto world so if btc will start to crash like 2 3 days before everyaltcoin will try to go to zero definetly. There is no good news for altcoins.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 22, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-did-crypto-market-experience-a-27-billion-wipeout-experts-discuss-factors

Every situation has a bright side, you just have to look at the bigger picture!

According to Crypto Rand, a currency trader and technical analyst,

"We will have to wait some more months until BTC settle down its path through a potential reversal, but the alternative cryptocurrency market could take its own direction getting rid of the BTC influence. The big caps altcoin response has been amazing so far."

Further on, the article goes on to say,

"Institutional investors are focusing on products that provide investor protection and strengthen the infrastructure of the crypto market."

Such volatility doesn't mean anything. The true value of cryptocurrency lies in a strong foundation (which requires user-friendly decentralized marketplaces where we can use cryptocurrency, and added security in the form of escrow systems) which will be made possible with the upcoming ICO's.

They're not all scams!

Alts have fallen so much that they will die or separate from the influence of the rate of BTC. I hope this will happen soon cause BTC has no bottom now and may fall very much, so the manipulators themselves will be astonished!
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that a reversal will not be happening for many months yet to come. The thing is that there is still too much uncertainty in the air to make everyday people invest in cryptos with ease of mind.
I still think that the market will be bearish/stagnated for at least 1.5 to 2 years. Sad as it may be, the market really needs to let out some air and dispose of all of the useless coins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 22, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Lots of altcoins going to die due to this bear market, maybe they are indeed scam and all they just want is to appear legit but are trying to set up the sell wall ever now and then and then sell again before they release another problem of their development but this time they are going to die. This bear market does something good after all such as purging the shitcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 22, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
I do not believe in altcoin any more, so I'm not too keen on them, so maybe I'll give up on them now.
I'm a bitcoin holder and do hold some alt coins.

I put more money to bitcoin obviously but I've got some spare money for diversifying with altcoins. You may give up if you think that its no longer on your side and you can just stick to bitcoin which is the best method for everybody who wants to have a better status during this bear market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
I would say that it is not good for the overall condition of cryptocurrency if bitcoin crashes as altcoins is dependent on bitcoin itself. We could see the trend lately that bitcoin is dipping and so the other crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: