Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 24. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I just read the comment from a guy who told the public how he was scammed by the team from HomeBlockCoin. Is this the about the same concept or how are you different? So many lending projects and they are all failing.

Hi, I'm actually quadrilingual, I don't use google translate because it produces low quality results.
 If I used Google Translate why wouldn't I offer 25 different languages?
I offer 4 languages: Spanish, Italian Portuguese and English, if interested please contact me at my email: [email protected]

Interesting, that means you are very smart. The problem is that your comment doesn't relate to what I said in any way. Maybe you aren't as good a translator as you say you are Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hello sir, what is the hardcap for ico, i couldnt see hardcap, is there any hardcap?

$50,000,000

Update.... When we conducted our review with our lawyers and Coinmarketcap.com for the Coin Identifier code...it was confirmed that DEAL was available and not in use. However it has come to our attention that there is a historic company which the coin is available on an exchange called Coinhouse and they are using the same code DEAL. To avoid any confusion we have taken the decision to change our Code to DLSD with immediate effect. Please update all mentions of DEAL within the ANN thread and BOUNTY threads in all translations and change them to the correct Code of DLSD. Apologies for this confusion but coinmarketcap.com still does not list DEAL as a coin today

To confirm the name is The Deal Coin and the coin identifier code is (DLSD). This is the code that will be listed on the exchanges

The Deal Coin (DLSD)

Thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
Hello sir, what is the hardcap for ico, i couldnt see hardcap, is there any hardcap?
Activity: 1
So many lend projects nowdays... What advantages have this project before ETHlend, Fintrux and other lend platforms?
example; The difference between ETHlend and The Deal Coin is that ETHLend only accept ETH as security and only lend ETH against that asset. Where as our platform will allow many assets from property, land, gold, diamonds, Crypto to be offered as security and our investors will lend FIAT back to the client ...wrapped up in a smart contract and a insurance policy to protect them further.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
https://bitcoinchaser.com/ico-hub/deal-coin

Please find a link to our interview with Bitcoinchaser.com

Working Better, Together

Good interview, it would also be really good to have a video interview with the founders and all the team members. This will really help the project in my opinion because most of the people like to watch than read.

HI....our launch
video will be released this weekend...this is our animation...and we will be uploading a few interviews very soon

Hey man thanks for the quick respond.
Oh okay good to know ! i can't wait to see it then.

Working Better, Together

Good interview, it would also be really good to have a video interview with the founders and all the team members. This will really help the project in my opinion because most of the people like to watch than read.

HI....our launch
video will be released this weekend...this is our animation...and we will be uploading a few interviews very soon

Working Better, Together

Working Better, Together
I would like to know why there is no link to information on your project's website and bounty. I would like to know more about this.

What do you mean ? You just need to read the ANN Thread carefully you will find all the information there.
Read their whitepaper if you want more information, the bounty thread link is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-the-deal-coin-3-dlsd-reward-15m-raised-in-3-days-3042294
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I see this project is great, and so far I see also is already pretty much also that support the advancement of this project.
Hopefully this project will always give a good news.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I would like to know why there is no link to information on your project's website and bounty. I would like to know more about this.
Im glad to see you have a interested and looking foward about these project. Did you read post page #1 ? The link has staked (Linked).
But i can help you if you miss it : Website , Bounty Page .
Activity: 52
I'm looking forward to this project, seeing exciting things coming up and hopefully it will be a sold out.
Glad to hear it, I had feel these Token ICO will be soon sold out. so don't miss out about the date and make sure you have registered as whitelist here : https://wefundanydeal.io/preregister/ .
Activity: 23
I'm looking forward to this project, seeing exciting things coming up and hopefully it will be a sold out.
This project is having a huge community and the potential of this project is being highly appreciated on well known review sites. I hope to become a small investor in the project because I like this project very much and they have a very good development plan and great development team. I am sure this project will end very quickly and everyone here will be very happy
Yea you right, These project had a good potential where you can see a profesional of the team then. then i saw on website the whitelist has reach 2100+ participant interested in investing. I thought the token will be sold soon before the date.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This project is having a huge community and the potential of this project is being highly appreciated on well known review sites. I hope to become a small investor in the project because I like this project very much and they have a very good development plan and great development team. I am sure this project will end very quickly and everyone here will be very happy
I also see it, this project is interesting any team also professional, hope will be many investors who join if indeed you are interested to join for this project success later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Lending is no longer taking investment. I have not found a working solution yet, no ico yet. But if they can work hard maybe they can take invesment good. But i think lendoit better than this, we will see

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Such a strong community growth just in a week!  They will totally achieve hardcap,  2100+ members have already registered in white list.

I can see more finance related projects in crypto which maybe a sign that the old system gets replaced soon. Day by day the growth is really amazing. We might see an early sold out here hopefully as we approach pre-sale period.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Such a strong community growth just in a week!  They will totally achieve hardcap,  2100+ members have already registered in white list.
Pages:
Jump to: