Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 25. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just read the comment from a guy who told the public how he was scammed by the team from HomeBlockCoin. Is this the about the same concept or how are you different? So many lending projects and they are all failing.

Hi, I'm actually quadrilingual, I don't use google translate because it produces low quality results.
 If I used Google Translate why wouldn't I offer 25 different languages?
I offer 4 languages: Spanish, Italian Portuguese and English, if interested please contact me at my email: [email protected]
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I just read the comment from a guy who told the public how he was scammed by the team from HomeBlockCoin. Is this the about the same concept or how are you different? So many lending projects and they are all failing.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian or Portuguese? Please send me an email at [email protected]
You should reserved your spot at thread bounty  here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-the-deal-coin-3-dlsd-reward-15m-raised-in-3-days-3042294 But Im just saw their only need for translate ANN and whitepaper.
But you can take part as participant for other bounty.

how possible can you finish with many languages? did you done by tools google translate  Undecided

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
There are lots of registrations already made in Deal Coin site. Which means this project is very promising and is popular. I think this will be another sold out soon.
Activity: 14
Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian or Portuguese? Please send me an email at [email protected]
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Hello. When will start your bounty. Could i make video about your project?
Hey, Bounty has started you can check at : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-the-deal-coin-3-dlsd-reward-15m-raised-in-3-days-3042294

if you need an information about project Deal coin, you can check this out at youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEN5GMl5uzo (Channel is unofficial, but had giving a truth information) . Cheers up to those guys who have creat a video about Deal Coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Bounty already started check the bounty thread for more information on this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
I'm looking forward to this project, seeing exciting things coming up and hopefully it will be a sold out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
the new project allows a decentralized P2P lending system to be built into the global financial sector, the platform of choice for millions of investors to seek better deals and connect them with businesses that want faster and more equitable access to finance, a blockchain-based lending platform. offers a sizable bounty allocation that will make the advertisement of this project going to be everywhere
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Awesome guys! I can see the team is working really hard  Wink

all teams will definitely do a good job. and always work hard with a maximum so that this project can develop forward and hit the target.
success for this project.
they will definitely work hard with as best as possible. due to the success of a project depends on the efforts and the hard work is done.
success always for this project.
Activity: 221
Awesome guys! I can see the team is working really hard  Wink

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/716/1*VW_4QeutDaEli9gp_iyDqQ.jpeg
all teams will definitely do a good job. and always work hard with a maximum so that this project can develop forward and hit the target.
success for this project.
Activity: 33
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Hi my name is Michael Morrison and I am the CEO of The Deal Coin project. I think your comments are unfair. We have spent many months developing a powerful business plan which is being very well received across the blockchain community. We are working hard to become one of the first regulated ICO's in the world and we are aiming to be listed on the first regulated exchange in the world, the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange. This alone will differentiate ourselves from many of the poor ICO's which have occurred before ours. Becoming regulated comes with months of due diligence and analysis of our ICO and business plan. We are here for the long term benefit and future for our investors and this will be clearly demonstrated when we announce our progress.

In terms of the allocation....we are rewarding all the people who share our vision and are working tirelessly to make the project a success .... the team of advisors and developers is growing every day and they deserve to share in the long term vision of our business. Our motto is Working Better, Together and I will happily answer all questions about our ICO or business plan to ensure everyone understands it clearly. I am passionate about what we have created and I would appreciate the opportunity to answer any more concerns or questions you have.

Please before you judge the plan in minutes take more time to read the plan in detail and look at the history of the advisors. We are all professional people with strong track records in our fields of expertise and strive to deliver a project that will benefit everyone in the community who invests and for those who will ultimately benefit from The Deal Coin lending solution.

Best Regards

Michael

Awesome! Guys, wish you success, I am sure you will become the most trending thing of 2018!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
how the Lending works for this Project?
Will it same as Bitconect Lending or it's different?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello. I would like  to participate in translation and moderation. My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. I know English also   

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So many lend projects nowdays... What advantages have this project before ETHlend, Fintrux and other lend platforms?
Activity: 112
Aerys2 management? I'm in  Grin
Only manages amazing projects.

Decentralised P2P Lending is the future, the vision of the project is very good.
+
Pages:
Jump to: