Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 26. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Um....what's the deal here?  Methinks the dealer has stacked the deck. 31% of the DEAL Coins are in the hands of the founders, developers, and advisors.  Not such a great deal for investors.  Doesn't signal their confidence in the profitability....looks like a quick exit strategy for the "founders".

Pass.

I agree
Lo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
Aerys2 management? I'm in  Grin
Only manages amazing projects.

Decentralised P2P Lending is the future, the vision of the project is very good.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
There is no doubt that this ICO will raise the funds. Last 3 projects by Aerys2 have collected hard cap! That means not only strong marketing but also his ability to select ICO deliberately. Hope that my prediction is correct.
I also follow this manager, and I hope that this time everything will be on the level. I like his approach with limiting participants.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
There is no doubt that this ICO will raise the funds. Last 3 projects by Aerys2 have collected hard cap! That means not only strong marketing but also his ability to select ICO deliberately. Hope that my prediction is correct.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
good ICO, this is great for attracting smart investors quickly
I was very impressed with the perfect timeline on this project, potentially a successful project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Um....what's the deal here?  Methinks the dealer has stacked the deck. 31% of the DEAL Coins are in the hands of the founders, developers, and advisors.  Not such a great deal for investors.  Doesn't signal their confidence in the profitability....looks like a quick exit strategy for the "founders".

Pass.

You must be new in ICOs because this is a pretty common amount for the team you see in many succesful ICOs, so not enough to qualify anything of exit scam just for that.
Activity: 162
Merit: 19
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Pass.
Pages:
Jump to: