Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 3. (Read 24128 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 114
The same question is coming again! Will ETH again enter the under 100 USD club? At this moment, ETH price is 116 USD and it's decreasing continuously and there is no sign to grow up the price! So, ETH price can go under 100 USD but that is not the death of ETH, we already have seen ETH at 85 USD, so think positive whatever comes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
This is what markets do. Any healthy market survives both bull and bear parabolas.
Many do not care about the natural behaviour of the markets they only care about the money they get out of the market and if they lose money with ethereum then that is a sign for them that ethereum is dying regardless of what we say, so it is better to ignore people that like to make such claims since they are just mad they lost money when they invested in this market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now the market is in a cycle of decline and the price may reach $ 40-50. But this does not mean that ETH is dead, it's just a market, and it has cycles, in 2020-21 year we will witness the next rise of the market, but for now we have to wait.

Well i've heard that cryptopia was hacked and the culprits took millions in eth and tokens. They could've take more active coins like ripple or tron. Who knows.  The coming fork may just spark something. Hopefully it's something positive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Ethereum will not die, but its decline is inevitable. Ethereum created a lot of bubbles, so when the bubble was punctured, the price of Ethereum would drop dramatically. In the future, Ethereum may restore a certain price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Now the market is in a cycle of decline and the price may reach $ 40-50. But this does not mean that ETH is dead, it's just a market, and it has cycles, in 2020-21 year we will witness the next rise of the market, but for now we have to wait.
a decline might occur, but to fall again I thought no. ethereum will grow but for a long time, we cannot see the sudden growth of the market. need a strong market push to make ethereum price growth.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
With ICO market gone or almost dead, i try as much as possible to as myself what the future holds for Ethereum but for now still now sure if the price is going to continue to be based on speculations, most of the dump money seems to have left the space and with RIpple competing directly for the second position, Ethereum may start to lose it s appealing to investors and speculators
Activity: 289
You know, a few changes of the market to create a new development cycle. I even guessed that ETH would drop to $50, thankfully it didn't happen.
Activity: 560
You think Ethereum will die, I think you are just bullshit. Indeed the price of Ethereum reached a price of as low as $ 83. And now we know that Ethereum struggled and reached a price of 127 $. And this still has the potential to grow again.
I fully agree with your statement that all the negative around the etirium is artificial and is spread by ill-wishers. Not for nothing that fraudsters who invent new means want to earn the popularity of Ethereum, Following the example of Ethereum Classic Vision. This is a company that ran until yesterday turned scam.
Activity: 644
You think Ethereum will die, I think you are just bullshit. Indeed the price of Ethereum reached a price of as low as $ 83. And now we know that Ethereum struggled and reached a price of 127 $. And this still has the potential to grow again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
There is a lot of chatter about ethereum at the moment and no-one knows what is going to happen. It could be that the price will rise assuming they can sort out their problems with scalability, or it could dump as people switch to EOS and cardano
There's a lots of pressure as the hardfork is approaching, we don't know what can be the fate of this coin as many speculators are trying to sort things out, fuds are putting it down and trying to push the bear to be more stronger while fomo's since they've expecting the forks they will also be in the hurry buying and holding the coins to receive new one for free.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Why should it be inevitable? ETH is always a very reliable option and occuring a second choice directly below Bitcoin. Some shit ICOs are confusing but don't affect technology of Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This is what markets do. Any healthy market survives both bull and bear parabolas.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
There is a lot of chatter about ethereum at the moment and no-one knows what is going to happen. It could be that the price will rise assuming they can sort out their problems with scalability, or it could dump as people switch to EOS and cardano
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
For the forks of ether, I agree that many of them do not carry anything substantial. But the parental coin took a very strong and stable place, and to move or reset the coin, it is necessary that the market also reached very low indicators.
Most the fall these days is not happening to Ethereum only these days i really dont know why people have to go on bothering about the whole price of a thing on one coin Looking at it feature and what it has on the table its safe to assume greater things ahead after their fork
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
We should all know by now that ethereum went below $100 in December this year and it is trying to recover.  Many investors are now coming back to ethereum before the hard fork and if you really want to be part of history now should be the right time to invest in ethereum and others popular cryptocurrencies as there are not going to die.  Ethereum is not going to die in future and falling below $100 is not going to kill it.  However,  you have made a professional predictions and what you said concerned ethereum falling to $100 came to past but ethereum is not going to die.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Ethereum is far from dead. I think the price will be at least an order of magnitude higher in a couple of years' time. It's a superb project and the upcoming fork is preparation for the future. Current price movements aren't representative of the project's worth - everything has dropped hard in the last year.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Why ethereum must die, ethereum is the strongest and most popular altcoin and with a very low decline I don't believe it will be the end of ethereum.
Activity: 518
I think that  is not possible ,  it is difficult to make the price of Ethereum fall sharply because   Ethereum  is the second highest digital currency on the market and is the payment system for ICO projects
Ethereum fell to $83 last 2018.

What you are saying that its impossible was incorrect. I think you just missed those times when ethereum fell sharply and reached #3 on rankings. And it just came back to its rank at #2 recently. In crypto market, everything can change instantly unexpectedly.

I agree that everything can happen on the market at any moment. nevertheless, Ethereum is the altcoin, which is the most popular one. It is the cryptocurrency which almost all have in a portfolio, and it will live long.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
https://kryptium.io
Can't die, a lot of other coins and DApps live in Ethereum blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: